Waffles For Tim, Our Guest

Story Info
Catherine serves Tim the houseguest more than waffles.
2.8k words
4.45
55k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all who wanted a Tim's Visit sequel.

Also again I invite couples to read my stories together. I suggest you print a copy and read it in your room both naked. If you find it works for you, please let me know.

Thanks!

*

These are all stories written as letters from a wife to her husband. He asks her to write any memories she recalls that are sexual or sensual in any way. She is in her mid forties and in excellent shape from lifting weights, running and biking. She is very beautiful.

He is a bit older and in good shape for his age and looks not much older than she. She grew up in the country, he in the city. This continues Tim's Visit. Thank you to the nice readers who wrote me to ask for the follow story. This is for you:

*

Hi Honey,

I've been telling you that I think your old Marine buddy Tim staying with us is having strange effects on me. I told you I was hoping I wouldn't go too far.

I may have today. I'll tell you what happened and you tell me what you think, O.K.? I know you want every detail and I know the words you like to hear. So here we go:

Now Tim is always a perfect gentleman. No problem there at all. He is so fun to tease because he is so reactive. He is always hooting and whistling at me whenever I walk by.

He has made it clear that he thinks I am fabulous and that alone is so flattering to me as a woman that it makes me happy.

And you have been begging me to 'share my beauty' with your buddy. I truly appreciate that you would never want me to, or ask me to, have sex with him or any other guy.

And I do understand that a single guy his age doesn't get many chances to see a woman unless it's some stripper.

I do actually agree that it is a truely, nice, and harmless present to let a man see a woman's natural beauty. Men are hard-wired to appreciate it, how could it not be good?

But as for me personally, it is still a bit nerve-racking to do this stuff when you are used to being so modest.

So far he has seen me naked by accident for real, sort of by accident, in my pajamas with nothing under them, in my panties and once naked quickly scooting past him. Well here is what I did today.

You intentionally planned an early morning meeting so you could get home to spend the afternoon with your buddy Tim.

You have been very good about that and about taking some time off, but you still leave Tim and me alone in the house together for the mornings.

The kids are all gone for two weeks so it has been like being newlyweds, I mean for you and me Darling, not Tim and me.

Well this morning when I got up I heard Tim down in the kitchen. I had just showered and shaved my legs and, of course my sweet little pussy too. I had already finished my hair and makeup and I was looking perfect and feeling sexy too.

As I looked at my smooth pussy, I rubbed lotion into it I asked myself if you would want me to show this body to your buddy Tim.

My answer to myself was, Duh!!! Of course you would love it. So I knew YOU would love it if I did.

I knew TIM would love it and as the buzz I was beginning to feel in Miss Clitty began to grow, I knew that I would also love it. So I stopped rubbing myself and made up my mind to do it.

I decided to just wear my short silk robe. I walked downstairs and the minute he sees me he starts with the ohhhs!!! and ahhhs!!!! and fake fainting and fanning himself like there was a heat wave.

He's very fun! I offered to make him waffles because the kids were gone and you were at work all morning.

We got to talking about you. He thinks you are the greatest. That morning he said to me, "Catherine, I am so concerned about the other day when you ran down to the dryer naked and I saw your fabulous naked body."

"I know how much Michael adores you and thinks you are the greatest person on the planet. Was he mad that I saw your body and does he blame me or hate me or is he furious with you? What's going on? Tell me because I am so worried about it!"

I said, "Oh Tim, if you only knew! Michael really likes you and that means he actually wants me to let you see me naked! He thinks I am the greatest thing in the world and you are like a brother to him and so he wants me to 'share' my natural beauty with you, as he puts it, if you know what I mean?"

He went NUTS!!! He said, "Tell me more!"

I said, "Oh Yeh, he loves for you to see my breasts and nipples and he'd love it if I was bottomless all the time because he really wants you to see my bare bottom and most of all he wants me to let you see my bare pussy!"

I was getting wet just hearing myself say breasts and nipples and pussy in front of a man other than you.

Well that was it!! He couldn't stop talking about that. As a matter of fact he got all excited and began to beg to see me. So I just decided to do it.

I finally said, "O.K. Mister! Sit down. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right."

He sat in a chair and I stood directly in front of him in my little silk robe.

Now remember my goal was not to seduce him or have sex with him, but just to let him look at me naked. So there was not going to be any strip tease.

I simply took off my robe and I stood directly in front of him while he sat at the kitchen table.

I turned around slowly and I told him, "Now Tim, be sure to look very carefully at every detail of my body, because that is part of Michael's fantasy."

He was holding his chest like he was having a fake heart attack. It was quite funny actually and that made it so much easier for me to do it.

He gladly obeyed my conmand to 'look closely'. (Back to my naked, sexy woman rule: Every man will do WHATEVER a sexy, naked woman tells him to do.) It's true, admit it!!

I swayed side to side while facing him so he could see my breasts sway and bounce. As a woman that is a very sexy feeling to shake and sway your breasts in a man's face who is basically drooling at them.

I even put one of my feet way up on the kitchen table and let my pussy open up for his close inspection.

I couldn't believe I was doing it and I even ran my fingers up and down my wonderful delicate little inner lips a bit.

He sure loved my sweet, shaved, smooth little perfect pussy. But then what guy wouldn't?

He was wearing sweat pants and he got an obvious, huge hard on and he had to reach down and adjust it.

I laughed and said, "Did I do that?"

He said, "Ooooohhhh Yeh, you do that even when you aren't around and I just think of you, you do that."

I laughed a lot. Then I said, "I promised you breakfast so you can watch as I make it if you want to,"

"Ooooohhhh YYYYYEEH!!!!", was his response. I made him sit there and he got to watch me bend over to get pans and my stuff from the fridge and he got to see my nice boobies and nipples shake, bounce, jiggle and sway as I stirred the batter and got things ready.

I hammed it up a bit to make sure everything was shaking and bouncing a lot.

It was fun because if I shook my titties, he's sort of shudder like he was getting an electric shock.

A couple of times I 'spanked' my bottom and once I even 'spanked' my bare pussy and he grabbed his chest and feigned another heart attack. I laughed a lot at him.

I cooked and served him while I was completely nude. I remained naked for a full hour too, and let him look at me while he ate.

I teased him by placing my feet on the edge of my chair, with my knees up and open, so he could see my pussy spread right in front of him.

Again, I just could not believe I was doing it!!! It was like I was watching myself from above or something.

When he was done eating he asked me to Pretttty Pleeeeease,(as he put it), sit on the table in front of him.

So I had him slide back and I moved all the plates out of the way and I sat directly in front of him right up on the table. He asked to see Miss Clitty.

He said, clitoris, but you know my name for her is Miss Clitty. So I made him ask to see Miss CLitty and he did it again and got it right. You see how the naked women rule works?!?

This was the most outrageous thing I ever did. I opened my pussy lips apart and let him see right inside my vagina for a minute. YIKES!!!!!

Then I pulled Miss Clittys' hood back and she popped out and I let him see her. He asked to kiss her but I said, "No! And don't ask again!" ONLY Michael kisses her.

He saluted me a good Marine salute and said, "YES MAAM!!!!!" Then I laughed some more.

I did one crazier thing. I got on my knees and stayed on the table bent over on all fours in front of him letting him see my perfect little bare bottom and my super fine, super sweet, hot, and now wet, little pussy. And I know he could see my boobies hanging down and swaying too.

I said, "Michael just loves seeing me like this, so I know he'd want me to let you see me like this too."

He put his face so close I could feel his breath. Your good buddy was that close to your sweet little wife's naked pussy!! Are you getting hard reading this?!? I'm guessing ........... YES!!!!

I reached under myself and covered my fine pussy with my hand and he'd moan and whimper like a baby.

I'd make him take a few more bites of his waffles and I'd say, "Listen Mister, I worked hard on those waffles, so you eat a few bites and THEN I will let you gaze on the fairness of my little fine pussy."

I would swing my titties side to side and they looked so cool hanging down all pointy and long and they looked pretty big like that too!!!

I did not let him touch me and I did not let him get undressed. I got off the table and I figured that in that one hour he had seen my nipples puffy and soft and rock hard, he'd seen my pussy standing, bent over and spread open, he'd seen my butt up close, poking out and bending over and he'd even seen Miss Clitty up close and personal.

When the hour was up I said, "One last look." I stood in front of him and then slowly turned and bent way over with my legs straight and about three feet apart showing off my pussy.

He begged for a kiss and I said O.K.. He dove in there and kissed my bare bottom so deep that he actually ran his tongue along the crack of my butt.

I ignored that figuring he must be going nearly crazy with desire and I stood up and said, "I've gotta get dressed now. Play time is over."

But your buddy is so good at getting 'just one more thing' and he said, "Catherine, if I can't touch your fine titties, will you please slap my face with them?"

I laughed and said, "O.K. lean forward." He did and I stood in front of him and slapped my breasts back and forth across his face.

A few times I dragged my hard nipples really slowly across his one cheekbone to the other and over his eyes and across his lips too.

He LOVED it so much. It tickled my boobies a bit from his whiskers, but not bad.

Finally I put on my robe and went to my room and got dressed. When I came out of my room I could see into his room because that door always sort of swings itself back open if you don't close it very hard.

Honey I could see him masturbating. Here I must confess that I know I should have just kept going by, but I stopped and watched him.

His penis is pretty big and he used one hand to stroke himself and the other one to pull on his scrotum.

I didn't want to be with him and I never want to ever be with anyone but you, but I do like to look. I hope that is O.K. with you.

I stepped back as far as I could to watch and not be seen. He had his pants on the floor. He had on nothing from the waist down. He's not built, like you, but he's not too fat and for some reason I found watching this guy masturbating to be fascinating.

I even did something I never do!!! I slipped my own hand in my own pants and rubbed my pussy while I pulled on my nipple with my other hand under my tee shirt. I did this while he stroked himself.

He finally came and shot all over his stomach. At the same moment I came and I shuddered a little bit and leaned on the hallway wall.

He made some noise too and just as I was scooting by he looked up and saw me. I didn't look at him, but I think it must have been a bit embarrassing for him to know I saw him.

When he came downstairs he came over to me and looked me right in the eye and said,"Catherine, I am so sorry about the door. I have no idea how it got opened. I didn't do that on purpose. It's just that you are so fine and sexy and after seeing your sweet body and especially your perfect pussy I HAD to get off. Any man on Earth would have to get off. Do you understand?"

I said, "Oh course I do and I will take it as a compliment."

We both laughed and soon after you came home and we all had a great afternoon and you guys went somewhere. That's when I wrote this letter for you to give to you tonight.

Now I know you want him to give me massage and I have given it a lot of thought. I know he is going back to New York soon, so I will do it, BUT I will only agree to it if you both do it at the same time.

It is so weird knowing that when a man who is a guest in our house is talking to me, he can also picture me naked and bending over or with my pussy spread open.

But it's quite exciting too to think of him thinking those thoughts while he's looking at me. I can't explain it.

So now you know Honey. I hope you aren't mad. Tim sure loved it and I will admit I am beginning to love showing myself too.

As long as the man is not a slimy pervert, but a man who really and truly appreciates natural female beauty, like you two do and I feel safe.

I'll see you soon and I can't wait to read this to you as I ride you or act it out for you if you want to read it to me.

And, as always, if you decide I was TOO naughty, I will lay naked across your manly lap and you may spank my little satin-soft bare bottom as I dutifully poke it up at your face.

And maybe ...... now I just said MAYBE ... I would let Tim watch you spank my nice round curvy, satin soft, perfect sexy little bubble butt for a few minutes.

Love,

Your always faithful, lovely, modest little, wife,

Catherine