Wager a Wife

Story Info
Newly married couple, sailors, and a poker game gone wrong.
5.5k words
3.74
132.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marius rest his hand on his wife's ass as he gazed at his cards. He tickled the base of her tail and she flicked an ear at him impatiently. It wasn't the best of hands, but, it was his best in awhile. Luck wasn't with him right now, and he was a bit in the hole already. Marius was far more used to his luck turning around, and this was a surprising turn of events for him. The ship swayed gently as it cut through the water, propelled by a strong wind. The lantern above them was affixed as most things where, given items the impression of stillness despite the motion.

The Mairead Ranger pushed the last of his chips-- loaned chips-- into the pile, even as Isabella gave him an admonishing glance. Save it for a later round's ante, she would have said. Across the table, Yorin rolled a chip between his gold and brown fingers. The captain of the ship was a Mairead, the feline race they belonged to as well. He was a large man, and muscular, yet he smelled of cologne and his fur was beautifully groomed. He couldn't have been more the opposite of the roughly groomed Marius-- even his clothing was the opposite of Marius's, made of fine silks and golden buttons, he was opulent but tastefully so.

They'd gotten passage, illegal passage, on this ship at the last minute, because Marius had screwed up their booking of a boat ride out to the islands. It was his own fault that they were where they were-- the Captain was gracious enough to offer a game of poker, and Marius had been foolish enough to accept. Isabella played for awhile, but gave the rest of her chips-- a portion of her savings-- to him. The woman had figured he'd quit after he'd spent all of his chips. She was wrong on that mark, and getting rather annoyed because of it.

The well groomed Mairead pirate captain, his fur striped in the pattern of a tiger, continued to roll that chip and then pushed in another pile. "Seems you've run out of options, friend."

Marius quirked his lip to the side, then said, "I have, um collateral?"

The others in the room laughed, a trio of Mairead pirates with a mixture of furs. One like a cheetah, lean like Marius and quite tall, named Ezon. Another, sitting in at Isabella's right, was a white-furred Mairead with huge shoulders. Though he was shorter than Marius, he was much broader, bigger as a person and presence. His name was Irok. The third, named Volus, was the captain's younger brother, similarly patterned though not nearly as majestic in appearance or personality. Instead he was quieter, but seemed clever, and tended to watch Isabella's ass as it swayed by on the deck. Certainly, all the crew did, but he, especially. Indeed, a couple of times he even gave her a gentle pat, which Isabella let him get away with, simply because she didn't want to make a scene.

Unlike the others, though, the Captain did not laugh. Instead he gazed at Marius with a gentle smile, and then looked to Isabella. His eyes roamed over her body as he considered the Mairead's wife. He could smell her scent, so strong-- she'd made the whole ship alive with her sexuality. The scent of her need, her arousal, it was constantly tickling at their senses. His especially, as he'd dined with the couple for the past two nights.

After a moment Yorin said, "I see your collateral right there. She's quite beautiful, and worth more than the amount I raised you.. But if you wish, I wager her ass for this round." As Marius blinked and started to speak, the Captain cut him off, while the men laughed a little, "I want her to sit in my lap. That's all."

Isabella's ears quirked outward, and her tail lashed. Indeed, her first reaction was anger. Then the anger redirected itself, and she looked at her husband with one brow arched beneath her blue-black mane. "Well, why not? I'm sure your luck will turn. It always does, doesn't it?" With a practiced flick of her wrist she squeezed the wineskin so that the stream of rich purple liquid landed deftly in her mouth. At the moment Isabella wasn't thinking of the Captain, she was simply venting her annoyance with her husband.

In a sarong of teal silk, most of her adornment consisted of silver, sapphire, and lapis chains around her waist, her ankles, wrists, neck, and wound throughout her hair. Tiny bells chimed musically as she swayed or moved, a constant reminder of her presence. They were softer than her dancing bells, much too soft to be heard on a stage. In a quiet room, however, they imbued an unmistakeable enchantment to even the dancer's smallest motions.

Marius quirked his lip to the other side and pondered the decision. Well, how else would he get the money back? Chance had to be with him, how many good hands could the other man have? He looked up to his wife, then smiled, "I've got it handled," he said, and then said, "It's a deal. I call."

It was much to his chagrin when the Captain put down a full house to Marius's straight. The Mairead's white ears lowered to his head as he felt defeated, and looked up to his wife. "Um," Marius faltered, trying to find words. Of course, the bet was already made.

"Indeed." She gazed at him evenly, feeling slightly vindicated by his crestfallen look. Isabella rose from his lap and approached the Captain, pacing around the table with her tail undulating behind her.

Yorin held out his arm as he welcomed Isabella into his lap, his hand coming to rest on her thigh here he stroked gently. "Why welcome, my beauty," he smiled gently. "I have seen Sapphires as pure as arctic snow and as large as a wild cat's heart, and even they would be struck jealous at the sight of your orbs."

Isabella preened at the flattery, though she seemed only now to be realizing that she was actually going to be getting even with her husband by flirting with another man... openly, aggressively flirting, as a matter of fact. She tossed her head to cover her sudden uncertainty, her mane spilling over the Captain's shoulder and arm.

Ezon remarked, "I'm struck something at the sight of her orbs." The men laughed, and Marius's head lowered slightly, holding onto the end of his tail as one of his ears flicked back. Isabella merely rolled her eyes, one corner of her mouth quirking. She -did- have a nice rack, after all.

"Speaking of," said the Captain, "There's a matter of continuing the game. I'll ante for you, and I'll take a single wager. Should you win the next round, I'll give you half of all the winnings on the table. If I should win, then I want *those* orbs to be free for everyone to admire-- and all the rest of her beautiful furred body, resting so beautifully in my lap. Do you accept?"

Marius didn't even think to ask Isabella, and simply charged ahead with the thought of winning back his lover's money, "I accept!" Isabella's mouth opened briefly, then she closed it, her eyes a little wide. She hadn't thought he'd go this far, and her ears took a decidedly aggressive tilt, her tail lashing behind her as she leaned suggestively against the Mairead who held her so nonchalantly.

The hand played out quickly, as there were no rounds of betting. Isabella watched as Marius drew his cars, his attempt at a poker face failing. He took three cards. It was that bad. And when they laid down the hand, the Mairead Ranger stared as he found himself defeated again. The other men in the room cheered, a hissing laugh coming from the Captain's brother.

Yorin's hand came around to gently cup one of Isabella's breasts as he remarked, "Now where is that fold, hrm, hm."

Isabella reminded him, "It's in the back, not the front." But she was trying not to smile, and watching Marius as he gazed at her chest. Or more accurately, at the hand -on- her breast.

"Oh," said Yorin as he grinned over Isabella's shoulder at Irok, some private joke exchanged, "my mistake." With that he helped slip the sarong around her body, the silk sliding over her silver fur inch by inch, revealing that the silvery-gray sheen of her fur gave way to a very pale, shimmering silvery-white around her nipples, and lower between her legs.

Now adorned only by her jewelry, Isabella looked at her audience, then struck a dancer's pose. It was a proud, triumphant pose, and seductive in that way that only a woman truly confident of her own attractiveness and sexuality can be. She let them admire her a moment, then winked and settled herself back on the strong, wide thigh of the Captain. Her slit was moist, and she again reached for the wine.

"Try this instead," the Captain offered her a sip of his rum. Isabella sipped, then took a deeper drink of it.

"Its very spiced," she observed, swirling it, sniffing it delicately. Her nipples brushed the edge of the table as she leaned forward toward the bottle to pour a little more in the chased-pewter cup.

"And I'd love to taste just how spiced you are." Yorin grinned and ran his hand over Isabella's back, "Such a beautiful girl. Boys, I've had beautiful girls before, haven't I?" They all nodded, "But none quite this beautiful, huh?" And they all shook their head. He continued, "This guy's pretty old for you, isn't he? You're, what, 19, 20?" Yorin's hand dipped down lower, a finger pressing into the crack of her ass.

Isabella's eyes lifted at that, catching Marius's gaze as he stared with wide eyes. "Ah." A momentary stammer, unlike the usually polished bard. "Twenty one." She stayed where she was, her hand on the bottle, leaning a little farther towards her husband. Then she put both hands on the table, as Marius leaned forward, pouring a little rum into the cup he hadn't used, and gave her a sip of it. "Thank you," she whispered, as he touched her face, his eyes saying many things he couldn't give voice to... not here, not now.

The Captain pressed his finger tip into her ass as she continued to lean over, hands pressing on the table, "Such a tight little ass. I guess that comes to the next wager. I'd like to bet your wife's ass again. This time, if you win, you get all the winnings." His brother blinked, and even Irok frowned, but then they all smiled when the captain continued, "But if I win.. Isabella becomes the Captain's girl."

Marius was still staring in Isabella's eyes as the captain fingered her ass, her hips jerking just a bit from the sensation. "Its a deal," Isabella watched Marius, her pussy tingling with arousal, the scent of her juices perfuming the air. "All the winnings," she said to her lover, pleadingly. "One good hand. You're due -one- good hand." He tipped the cup forward again for her to drink out of, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips, tasting the rum and her own delicious raspberry mouth. Isabella wasn't sure that if he lost, she minded too awfully much... she didn't want to be the sailors' girl, but the Captain's, well... just for a night.

Marius accepted Isabella's decision, and really, he wasn't sure he could tell her no at this point if he wanted to. So he helped Isabella drink a bit more of the spiced rum, tilting the glass till the last drop rolled between her lips, and then he sat back into his chair.

Isabella leaned back again, sitting on the Captain's thigh, but this time with her legs spread on either side of it as she revealed her sex to the room for all to see. The Captain's hand slipped between her thighs and rubbed at her slickness as she jerked a little and gasped.

The ranger exhaled and slowly dealt the cards. He watched as each one fell-- and he was the only one watching, now, all other eyes were on the elegant fingers now delicately stroking the silvery pink of her slit. He was trying not to watch as his wife was violated, but couldn't help glancing over, and seeing her parted lips, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed a little more quickly than usual.

Irok was standing next to the Captain now, and more importantly, next to Isabella. He cupped one of her tits in her hands and leaned down, to her surprise, pressing a kiss to her lips, his tongue slipping in briefly. She blinked and stared at him as Irok stood again, grinning at her.

Marius coughed and said, "You haven't won yet!"

It was the Captain who said, "Go on, Irok. We have to finish the game. My dear, won't you take my cards?"

"I will," she agreed, and accepted the cards. She closed her legs, crossing her ankles and putting her knees together, and leaned over a little to take another sip of the rum. Isabella felt the Captain's tail caress hers, winding around it, and felt a tingle deep in her stomach.

As she lifted the cards, Isabella took in a breath, then looked up and smiled at her husband. It was a weak hand she held, two pair, ten high. Marius could win. She'd have teased him, gotten him back, but they'd have their savings, and she wouldn't have actually let a man other than her husband fuck her.

The captain called, and Marius laid his hand down. A pair, ace high. Yorin grinned, and Isabella's ears fell, her lips pulling together petulantly as she reluctantly played the hand. She was now the Captain's girl. She and Marius gazed at each other, both feeling helpless, a little betrayed, and strangely... aroused. The Captain's hand moved to part her thighs, and she did, willingly, sipping at the Captain's cup of rum as his hand parted the lips of her slit. She felt him press his finger at the entrance to her hole as he nibbled at her ear, and then the tip probed just inside. Isabella's scent filled the room, and the other pirates laughed at Marius.

Yorin said to Marius, "Come on over here, boy," speaking to the Older Mairead with a dark grin over Isabella's shoulder. Marius hesitated, but then approached, and the Pirate captain said, "Lick her. I want you to prepare her for me-- be messy, will you? I like my girls to be wet, so they can fuck my cock as hard as I want them to."

Her mouth fell open, her eyes widening in alarm for a moment. Then her ears pressed to her head, which lowered a little.

"I'll do it," Irok stepped forward immediately.

"No Marius will," Isabella answered, holding out a hand to her husband, pleadingly.

Marius gazed into Isabella's eyes as he lowered to the ground between the spread thighs of both his wife and the dominating Captain. He leaned forward and gently flicked his tongue out at Isabella's clit. He looked up to both faces as he tongued her clit, and watched as Ezon's spotted hand came to rest on one of Isabella's tits, squeezing and playing with it. A large white hand reached out to stroke the other tit.

Isabella gazed down at him, feeling helpless. Marius did too, it seemed, and all he could do is lean forward and tongue her, licking her slit with broad lapping strokes of his abrasive tongue. He lifted one hand to part the lips of her slit and lick harder, as she gasped and twisted, the sailors on either side of her pinching and twisting her nipples.

"Now that she's well prepared," said Yorin in Isabella's ear as she writhed on his lap, "I want you to prepare me." The other pirates laughed a bit and Marius hesitated in his licking of Isabella, leaning back to blink up at her. She could see he was pondering what to do, could he take them all on. But then the Captain said as his hand squeezed one of Isabella's tits, "If you want my cock, you need to tell your husband to prepare me... And to guide me into you when he's done a good job sucking my cock. Do it, my dear girl."

"Marius, we owe him this, in fairness... please just do what he says. And after tonight, we'll be wiser when we... make wagers." She leaned down and quickly kissed her husband on the lips, tasting her own juices on his mouth.

When she rose, Marius leaned forward and put his mouth onto the Captain's cock. Hesitating at first, then lowering his mouth, he sucked inexpertly but as well as he could. Volus knelt behind, pressing his finger at the base of Isabella's tail, caressing her ass before pressing it in. The Captain fondled Isabella's slit with maddening aimlessness as Ezon bent to kiss her, and Irok squeezed her tits in his big hands.

As she felt Volus press farther and farther, Isabella snarled, her ears flattening. All motion stopped at the ripping-cloth sound, and then the bardess looked at the Captain. "You said -your- girl," she specified, "not -everyone's- girl." A challenge, a demand, and a plea, all at once. Isabella was not a simple 'girl' by any means, and could communicate volumes with her expressions and voice.

There was a brief silence in the room, the wet sucking sound coming to a stop. Isabella glanced down and saw Marius gazing up at her with a cock still in his mouth. He blinked once, and then drew off. "Isabella... He's won you."

The woman gazed down at him for a moment, then put her hand on the top of his head, "Finish what you were doing," she said as she pushed his mouth down onto the captain's dick. Marius's eyes remained on Isabella's as he bobbed again. Isabella's hands held onto Marius's head as she brought his head up and down on the dick that stuck up between her legs.

The captain said, "And I'm going to have a lot of fun with you. Tell your Husband to put me in you."

Isabella didn't hesitate, "put his cock into me, Marius." She knew it should be her husband's cock that she wanted, but right now, she guiltily -desired- the cock of the man whose lap she occupied, whose hands gripped her hips, whose fingers teased at the pucker of her ass. Desired it intensely.

Marius bowed his head briefly, then looked up to Isabella, "I won't lose you again, Isabella."

Yorin slipped a finger against Isabella's clit again as Marius, holding the Captain's cock with his wedding ring glinting off that hand, gazed into his wife's eyes. The man said, "I see your husband is rather conflicted, but I have a hunch that you're not... So I'm going to give you a choice." said the captain, "Tell him you want to fuck my cock... Or don't get any cock at all. I'll give you your own room, but it'll be over. So which will it be? Cock, or no cock?"

She gave a little whining growl of impatience, tired of the endless foreplay. "I want cock, give it to me, put his cock in me -now- Marius." Isabella knew she shouldn't, but knew she -did-, very much, and whether Marius liked it or not, she was in this man's lap desiring his dick inside her.

Marius gave a nod, and at Isabella's order, he stroked the captain's cock one more time and then pressed it up against Isabella's cunt with his left hand. They both watched as another man's dick disappeared inside her tight, wet hole, she with a sigh of relief and a lusty look of enjoyment on her face as her cunt stretched to accommodate the thick shaft. "Yesss," a low purring-growl, she shifted her hips, moving over slightly so that she was directly in front of the Captain.

The Ranger leaned forward and kissed at the union of both cock and cunt, his wife's hand behind his head. Ezon grinned as he saw a flash of the woman's wedding ring, and then he moved to her again. The Captain pushed her head forward till her lips slipped over the man's dick head, reluctant to allow that violation. She let out a little moan of lust, though, as the dick inside her fucked upwards, so very deep. Her hips started to roll and her reluctant mouth became a bit eager. She suckled at the dick invading her upper lips while another stretched her lower ones. Other hands were on her, more respectfully now, fondling her breasts, stroking her fur or her face, pinching her nipples lightly.

Isabella pushed Marius's head down, so that his mouth enveloped the Captain's balls, encouraging them to cum inside her as he suckled and licked. She leaned back, the dick slipping out of her mouth with a pop. "Just let me... fuck..." Her mouth opened and formed an O as the dick inside reached places she'd never felt a dick reach before, and her claws dug into Marius's head. "Oh, oh, -yes-." She rotated her pelvis, feeling the angle of the shaft inside her change, the head within her stroking new depths.

12