Waifus Ch. 01

Story Info
Based on Nutaku's Pocket Waifu.
905 words
3.96
6.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Succubus

I was having an awesome dream. Someone was expertly sucking my cock. And it wasn't just anyone. It was my best friend Jen! Not that it was strange. I'd fantasized about fucking Jen many times. She had very long hair which had changed colors several times since I've known her but in the dream was Little Mermaid red. Also, she had huge tits, a great ass, a pretty face, and very pale skin. Some called her chubby or even fat, but I didn't mind that. But besides being attracted to her, I also knew that she was a straight up freak in bed. Not from personal experience unfortunately. She valued our friendship too much to risk it with sex. And she had a boyfriend now. But that didn't stop my fantasies.

So in my dream, I grabbed a fist full of hair and forced her head down on my dick, causing her to deep throat me. My dick was only average, so she had no trouble swallowing it. Still, she moaned in pleasure at my rough treatment.

She was sucking my cock so good that I was quickly approaching my limit. That's when I realized something was wrong. I had never had a blowjob this good before.

I opened my eyes to find myself in bed under my blanket, but something was moving under there! I threw back the blanket and there she was! Jen sucking my cock! She moved off my cock with a pop. "Hi Terry!" Then, she went back to attacking my cock with her mouth and tongue.

"Jen? What's going..." My mind was so clouded. I couldn't focus on anything but the mouth sucking my cock. "Jen? Fuuccccck..." I held her head down as I shot my load into her mouth. She looked up at me and moaned as she literally sucked the cum out of my cock. Then, she pulled back and opened her mouth, showing where she held some of my cum before swallowing it with a loud gulp. "Tasty!" she said with a devilish smile.

Devilish smile? That's when I noticed that she looked very different. First, her hair wasn't that red the last time I saw her. Second, she was slimmer. Still curvy and thick, but not chubby anymore. Just looking at her, my cock was starting to stir again. "Hehe, ready for round two?" she asked as she playfully licked my cock.

My cock was rock hard now. And like twice as long? I was very confused by that, but only momentarily. Jen was crawling on top of me, rubbing those giant tits of hers against me along the way. Then, she grabbed my cock, raised up, and lined up the head of my cock with the entrance of her wet pussy. "I know you've been waiting for this for a long time!" Finally, she lowered herself onto my cock, slowly taking my entire length into her surprisingly tight cunt. She gasped in surprise when she hit the bottom. "Fuck, I almost made you too big..."

She sat there for a few moments as her cunt gripped my cock. Then, she regained her composure and started giving my the ride of my life! She gave me a look of pure lust as she bounced on my cock. At first, I just lay there, completely overwhelmed. I didn't understand what was happening! Why would Jen be doing this.

But soon, lust won out against confusion. I didn't care why this was happening. I was balls deep in someone I've wanted to fuck for a long time, so I was going to make the most of it!

I reached up and squeezed the impressive tits bouncing in my face. Then, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her hard and fast. This took her by surprise and she yelled out in orgasm. I wasn't nearly done yet, though.

I shoved her onto her back and straddled her chest. Knowing what I wanted, she pushed her tits together around my cock. "Fuck my big tits, Terry! They're all yours!" Not needing her encouragement, I started to hump her chest. Feeling my cock slide between her soft and yet firm tits felt almost as good as her cunt felt and I seriously considered finishing like that. But Jen had other plans. "Don't com yet. I want to feel you shoot that big load inside me!"

I got off of her and she immediately got on her hands and knees facing away from me. Without hesitation, I slammed my cock back into her pussy, grabbed a fist full of hair, and pounded her mercilessly from behind. I knew she likes it rough and I wanted to force another orgasm out of her. She was clearly loving every moment of this. Her dirty talk was reduced to moans, yells, and the occasional "Fuck me!"

Finally, she arched her back and screamed out as she came hard! I rammed in balls deep and let her spasming cunt send me over the edge. With a loud moan, I shot load after load deep inside her. If felt like she was sucking the cum out of my cock again except with her cunt instead of her mouth.

After shooting what felt like a gallon of cum inside of Jen, I suddenly felt completely exhausted. With no energy left, I collapsed on top of her and slipped away into oblivion.