Waiter Stuffed Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Partaking waiters have their fun.
1k words
3.79
81.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers

John and Russ took a seat on the couch, which ran the length of the table. Master lit a cigarette and sat there contently. He took a few inhales and then rose from the chair. He walked to Aven and gently stroked the hair from the sides of her face. She was scared and he saw this. But he gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead, and announced, “I’m going out for a bit, I trust you two boys will take very, very, good care of my whore.” The two nodded in agreement, and then Master continued, “And I trust my whore will behave and obey?”

Aven hung her head and nodded. He told her that she was a good girl, and left the house. John and Russ seemed to gain an evil in them, as John grabbed Aven’s hair and ripped her down from the table. She fell to the table her head landing on his knee. She reached for her head to protect the wound, but John had not let go, and he pulled her to him and kissed her harshly. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, and then biting into her lip, drawing blood.

Aven went to let out a scream, but it was slapped from her mouth by john’s free hand. Russ went upstairs, and by the time he had returned Aven had been returned to the table. Her hands cuffed to the seemingly purposeless handle. Russ scuffed and went behind her. He stroked her skin on her back like a dog. And then bit into her flesh, she screamed, and Russ let go. He lifted to show John something, “Look what I found upstairs,” he said.

John eyes became enthralled, and then Russ reached in front of her face pulling a bit into her mouth like a horse. He fastened it behind her head, and then let her ease it into her mouth herself. He slapped her ass hard, and what would of been scream only came out as a muffled moan.

Aven listened to him unzip his pants, and she turned her head to see, but john grabbed her hair forcing her head into the previous direction. She looked up at him, he seemed so sweet in the restaurant, and now he looked like a tyrant. The thought broke in her mind as she felt Russ slam into her pussy. She winced and then began to cry as he pounded into her painfully.

“The bitch is crying,” John announced. She heard Russ laugh to himself, and then become more aggressive. John then slapped her face, and told her to stop crying. She tried to as best as she could, but it seemed almost futile.

John then let her out of the cuffs, and threw her the floor. As she fell Russ’ cock popped out, and he began stroking himself to the finish, and he did, cumming on her breasts and face. Aven lifted her arms trying to protect her face, but it was to late.


She then tried to remove the cum with her hands, but john grabbed them, preventing her, “You’re a whore, you deserve to look like one too,” he told her.

That’s when he noticed the leash hanging by the door. He walked over and clipped it onto her collar. “Let’s take her for a walk,” he told Russ. Russ nodded in agreement and tugged her towards the door. Aven and her Master lived pretty well secluded, but people still could see them, and Master never took her out so early. But they pulled her along out the door, and onto the front lawn. There they tied her to the fence. Aven staid on all fours, just as her Master had taught her to do unless ordered otherwise. The cold air stung her a bit, and she began looking around for anyone that could see. Across the street was a bunch of college boys having a party. But none of them were on the front porch so Aven sighed some relief.

Russ then removed the bit from her mouth, and ordered her to kneel. Aven lifted her hands off the ground knelt before him. But John soon pushed him aside and whipped his cock out. “Suck it, Whore!” he yelled down at her. She winced and then opened her mouth. John slammed his cock in her mouth, and began throat fucking her. He was moving so fast that she couldn’t keep herself from gagging. She felt Russ kneeling behind her, he reached around and pinched a nipple between his fingers. She moaned in pain.

The college boys came to the porch after hearing John yell out his command. She heard them laughing and calling there excitement. Aven felt embarrassed as the two waiters ravished her naked body. One of the boys called out for Russ to fuck her in the ass, and soon she felt a jolt of pain as Russ stuffed himself into her ass, unlubricated. He began to fuck her painfully fast. And soon Aven doubled over in pain pulling away from John’s cock just as he was cumming. His cum went down onto her back and in her hair. Russ then began to cum as well, pulling out and turning her over to cover her face and chest.

“Piss on her!” came another call. But the boys decided against that, and stood there looking down at her, proud of their work they had done on her. Russ reached down and grabbed her hair pulling her upper half up. He looked for signs of cum around her mouth, and saw none. He then kissed her softly and gently. He whispered a thank you in her ear, and then asked John if they should leave. John nodded, “Let’s leave her out here. Maybe those guys will have some fun.” Russ noticed that she could easily unleash herself.

He went back into the house and came out with two locks he had noticed while grabbing the bit. He then locked the leash to her collar and the fence to the leash. They left through the gate and strolled away, leaving Aven chained there, with the College boys still watching.

KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers