Waiting

Story Info
She knows he is worth waiting for.
2k words
4.3
29.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay naked in the dark waiting for him. A cool breeze moved through the room from the open window. It swirled about in the darkness and found its way to her body where it danced lightly across the surface of her skin and left tiny goose bumps in its wake. Her nipples rose in response and stiffened. She did not know when he would arrive, only that she would be ready when he did. She was, in fact, ready now. She wanted him to enter the room and take her. Her legs were parted and she could feel the moisture between them. She longed for him to fill her up there. Restlessly, she shifted her hips on the bed. If only she could touch herself, she thought. But the silk bindings held her wrists and ankles firmly in their grasp.

He had done this to her before. She loved it and she hated it. He would tie her to the bed and then leave her alone in the dark. She never knew how long he would be gone but as time passed the anticipation would take hold of her and her mind would fill with the possibilities. Would he return alone? Would someone be with him? Another man? Another woman? Each time it was different but, always, by the time he returned she was ready for anything and everything. Her imagination would shift into overdrive as she lay in the dark and memories and fantasies would weave their spell over her until she was fairly panting for release.

She knew that was the objective for him. He wanted her to become aroused just by the anticipation. He wanted her imagination to take over. He wanted the memories and the fantasies to possess her. She often wondered if he was somewhere watching her. The thought aroused her even more. The excitement of his eyes on her was only exceeded by that of his hands on her. Sometimes all he had to do was look at her and she was seduced.

She could not explain the power he had over her; did not even understand it herself. All she could do was feel it . . . and want it. Yes, she admitted to herself. She wanted it. It was why he could seduce her with his eyes. It was why she allowed him to tie her this way. He had never forced himself on her. That, she knew, was not his way. She gave herself willing and by letting him possess her she freed herself to go where he would take her.

Again the breeze found its way in through the window and moved the sheer drapes so that a splash of moonlight fell across her body and pooled in the shadows on her stomach. Looking down her body to where the light trailed off between her legs, she felt again the wetness that was growing there. It had become so copious that it had begun to drip down to the sheets beneath her ass. Oh how she wanted his tongue there to lick it up. She could practically feel the tip of it sliding through her wetness and playing at the edges of her pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips and she strained against her bindings again. Memories washed over her again. She remembered the time he had returned with the other woman. She had never been with another woman before but the feel of her soft lips and skin had been so exquisite and when the woman had kissed her way between her legs and began to lick her clit she had given herself over to the pleasure and screamed as the orgasm had overtaken her. She had become so aroused that when the other woman had moved over her face she had eagerly reached out with her own tongue to taste the sweetness there. When the woman had screamed and bucked her hips in response to the ministrations of her tongue she had felt a rush of power that was quickly engulfed by her own cry of pleasure when she felt him slide into her. Her muffled screams had reverberated against the other woman’s pussy as he emptied himself into her.

She shifted her hips again and another memory took its place in the forefront of her consciousness. It was a memory of the night he had returned with another man. It had long been a fantasy of hers to have two men touching and kissing her, exciting her. But she had never imagined just how delicious it would actually be. They had taken their time arousing her. Soft kisses, firm but gentle caresses, fingers and tongues probing her tenderly in all her most secret places. He had blindfolded her that night so she could not tell which one of them was doing what. The not knowing had only heightened the intensity of the experience. She had tried to detect differences. Her lips had searched for signs of familiarity in their kisses; her tongue had strained for distinctions in taste when each cock had slid into her mouth. But she had realized that as her passion had grown that she could not tell any differences. Her lust had rendered her incapable of discernment and she found that did not even care. After a while all that had mattered was what she was feeling in her nipples and in her pussy and in her ass as fingers and tongues had probed her even there. By the time they had mounted her so that she had one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy it had become enough that they were there and with her body and with her mouth she had sucked the orgasms out of each of them so that they could crash into and intermingle and become entangled with hers, which came one after the other until she could barely breathe.

The memories enveloped her and the wet spot on the bed grew steadily larger. Now the breezes from the window had found it and blew softly across it as if trying to excite her even further with her own moisture. God, she wished her would return. Then, as if in answer to her thought, a door opened. Light from beyond the door washed into the room. She turned to look but the person’s face was still in shadow. Was it him? Who was it? She could not tell for sure. The figure moved and the door closed and the darkness chased the light from the room once again. She strained to see but the brief flash of light had destroyed her night vision and she could not tell where the person was.

Then there was a sound. It was on the other side of her and she turned her head. A figure was silhouetted against the window. A small breath of air moved toward her and she caught a hint of a scent. It was different than the smell of her own sex that had been steadily filling the room as she had remembered the previous experiences. It was a scent that she was familiar with. It was the muskiness that she found when she knelt between his legs. It was him this time. She could tell for sure. She knew that fragrance and she knew now that he was naked too. As if in confirmation, the night air moved the drapes aside again and she could see him in profile in the moonlight. His cock stood out away from his body like a thing with a life of its own. She suspected that he had been watching her and that watching her grow more and more aroused had aroused him as well. She licked her lips and pulled against the restraints.

The drapes returned to their place and she lost sight of him again for a moment, but then she felt the bed shift and knew that he was at her feet. With a sudden rush of excitement and dread, she knew what he was going to do. His lips closed over her toes and he began to gently suck on them. She squealed and tried to pull away but was unable to. He loved her feet, she knew that, but it was almost more than she could take. The feel of his lips and tongue moving over her toes and kissing the soles of her feet sent jolts of electricity up her legs and straight to her clit. She had never known how erotic her feet could be before she met him but there was no denying it. When he sucked her toes and stroked her arches she felt it in other parts of her body. It was as if her nipples and her clit and her toes were all connected and he could touch them all at once. She bucked against the restraints and squirmed as he kissed his way up her legs, paused briefly to blow warm air on her pulsating clit, and worked his way up to her aching nipples. He lingered there, kissing each one, pulling on it with his lips, nipping it gently with his teeth.

She was gasping and begging him to take her but he refused to be rushed in his exploration of her body. From her nipples, he licked his way back down across her stomach and into the sodden valley between her legs. She was practically in tears by the time his tongue slid between her lips and across her clit. When it did, she immediately exploded into orgasm. She cried aloud and thrust her pussy against his face and let it possess her. He licked her through it and then slid the middle and ring finger of his right hand into her. She gasped again and clamped her pussy down on his fingers.

She felt him moving on the bed and kneeling beside her head. She felt the moisture seeping from it first, tasted the saltiness and then her mouth was full of his cock. Wantonly, she sucked on it as he began to move his fingers inside of her. He began sliding them in and out, slowly at first and then gradually faster. Another orgasm quickly began building in her and she screamed around his cock as it hit her. She felt him thrust harder into her mouth, heard him moan, and tasted even more moisture on her tongue. He stopped thrusting with his fingers and began to move just the fingertips deep up inside her, rubbing that wonderful spot he had discovered. Again, she began to rise on the wave and again her screams were muffled by the thick cock on her mouth. When he pulled it away, her lips were left with a plea for more mixed with the taste of his saltiness.

She felt his hands loosening the bindings at her wrists and ankles and moving her body until he was kneeling between her legs. A sudden rush of wind blew the drapes aside again and in the moonlight she saw him there, kneeling with his cock, still wet and glistening from her mouth, in his hand and he was guiding it toward her pussy. Then just as suddenly the wind was gone, the drape fell back into place, the room was again plunged into darkness and she felt his hardness thrusting deeply into her. The force of it caused the air to rush from her lungs and she struggled to breath. He filled her so completely and as good as his tongue and fingers had felt, this was what she needed. With words that were indistinguishable, she urged him on and he took an ankle in each hand, spread her legs wide apart, and thrust into her repeatedly and with ever increasing force until the orgasms were ripped from them both.

When he stopped and lowered his body down beside hers they wrapped their arms around each other and held one another tightly. Gently he kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear and she smiled and knew that he would always come for her and she would always be waiting.

Copyright by The Gentle Man, 2002