Waiting

Story Info
Slave is used and abused by her Master.
1.5k words
4.07
73k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in a black PVC trench coat with the outfit her Master had her wear every Thursday on underneath, Dinah knocked twice (the number of times her Master had told her to) on the door to his tenth-storey flat. She waited the long minutes until He answered the door. He always made her wait... the thoughts of what might happen tonight swimming through her mind. He didn't smile as he opened the door and ushered her in.

"Today, slave, we will be in the dungeon," He told her. The dungeon was a large room Master had had specially adapted.

Dinah walked down the hallway and entered the dungeon. She stood in the middle of the room, her posture perfect, hands by her side, chin up. Master made her wait again. She wondered what He was doing. Was He having a drink? Smoking a cigarette? Or just standing outside the door, enjoying making her wait? Knowing that the expectation was making her crazy. That her nipples were hard, her stomach tight with longing, her cunt tingling and wet.

Master entered.

"Take off the coat, slave," He ordered.

Dinah slowly undid the belt and the three buttons up the front. She slid it off, folded it and placed it on the floor in front of her. Master appraised Dinah. She knew that Thursday's outfit was one of his favourites. It was a black and white PVC maid's uniform. It had a headband, wrist cuffs with d-rings, a short black skirt that barely covered her bottom, a short white apron, a black under-bust corset which pushed her large, firm breasts upwards, white over-the-knee boots and a collar with a chain attached to it.

"Tell me slave, what do you want?"

"I want to make you happy, Master," Dinah replied, as she did every day when He asked her, "I want you to use my body however you please."

"What are you, slave?"

"I am your slut, Master."

"Good."

He slowly approached her.

"Raise your arms above your head, slave."

Master attached the D-rings on her wrists to a chain above her head. He went to the side of the room and turned a lever pulling the chain upwards, lifting Dinah onto her toes. He went to a table and picked up two nipple clamps.

Dinah eyed them apprehensively. Her nipples were so sensitive the pain of the clamps was almost too much for her to bear. She wanted to beg him not to use them, but she knew it would make no difference, and He might punish her for the insolence.

He smiled slightly as He ran his finger down her right breast and round her nipple. He opened the clamp and let it close on her. Dinah bit back a scream; she knew if she cried out she would be punished.

"Slave, remember any sound, any at all, and I will add an extra ten strokes to your chastisement."

Dinah nodded, she understood, but the pain in her right nipple was excruciating and what was worse, she feel herself getting more and more turned on. Meanwhile, her Master was lightly licking her left nipple. It was so light she could barely feel it, but already her nipple was hard. Master looked up, his sharp eyes mocking her, knowing what even his slightest ministrations did to her. He opened the clamp and placed it over her nipple, but waited before releasing it. He looked deep into Dinah's eyes; every moment she expected him to let it go, flinching in expectation.

She felt it close, sharp, agonising pain running through her body. Dinah cried out.

Master stepped back, studying Dinah as she strained on her tip toes. He walked over to a cabinet and opened it.

"Which do you want, slave? The paddle, the cane, the whip? Remember, you get twenty, an extra ten for crying out. Ten for crying out. And ten for being weak... for wanting me to hurt you, to abuse you. Answer me, slave. Now."

"The cane, Master."

He picked up a long, thin cane and circled around behind Dinah. She could feel his cold hand slowly lift up her short PVC skirt, baring her small, round butt, still baring the faint traces of past punishments. Dinah waited for the first stroke to mark her.

Whoosh.

The cane ripped through the air, hitting both of her cheeks. Dinah jumped slightly, swaying unsteadily on the painfully high-heels. Again and again, the cane reddened her ass, until tears ran down her face.

"Eighteen... nineteen."

Her Master paused, letting the air make her burning ass sting.

"Twenty."

The last stroke, raining down on the many strokes before, made her scream in pain. Her body slumped against the bonds holding her up.

Master released her hands and pulled her over to a specially adapted table. He bent her over it, cuffing her hands above her and her ankles to the legs of the table, leaving her cunt and ass totally exposed and vulnerable.

"There we go, slave," he said, slapping her sore butt and making her jump, "Beg me, slave. Tell me what you want."

"Please, Master," Dinah moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck me in the cunt, in the ass... however you want, Master. I need to feel you inside me, Master. Make me yours."

She begged, whilst writhing on the table trying to relieve the pain in her breasts, as the clamps twisted beneath her.

Master walked to the table, picked something up and approached her. Dinah heard the vibrator begin to buzz as He turned it on. Her cunt tingled as she anticipated it being pushed into to her, stretching her and filling her. Master slowly ran the tip of the vibrator up Dinah thighs and over the very edge of her bare cunt lips making her shiver. She could feel the tension building inside her. He gently pushed the first couple of inches into her. Dinah recognised that he was using the largest vibrator, which was 10inches long and had a 5inch girth. Dinah longed for more, she tried to push back onto the thick vibrator, but Master sensed this and pulled it out.

"Slave," his voice almost made her cum right then, "I choose how much pleasure, or pain, you receive."

He suddenly pushed the vibrator up her ass. It was in several inches before she instinctively clenched her sphincter.

"Master," Dinah cried, "Please!"

He ignored her and continued to twist the vibrator into her. Dinah's ass was on fire as the huge toy stretched her. She shook, tears running down her face as her Master impaled her upon the full 10inches. He stood back, watching her ass spasm for a moment, and then walked round to her head. He wrapped her hair around his fist and pulled her head upwards.

"Open."

Dinah opened her mouth as Master forced his large dick down her throat, revelling in the feeling of her gagging. Dinah was being forcefully fucked in the mouth, Master was bobbing her head back and forth, and the vibrator in her ass was stretching her wide and the light vibrations teasing her, but she longed for him to fuck her cunt. Her longing was so fierce she could barely stand it. She wanted to cry out, to beg him to take her, but could only make a muffled groaning sound.

Dinah could feel her Master getting close to cumming. She could taste his precum on her tongue. Now she longed for him to release his load into her mouth. She tried to take all of him down her throat, her tongue working his hot dick. When he pulled out, Dinah moaned.

"Not yet, slave," Master said as he reached round and pulled the vibrator out of her ass, before shoving it back in, again and again. Dinah gasped and arched her back as he reamed her. Master then forcefully pushed the vibrator into her dripping cunt.

"Ah!" Dinah cried out, "Yes! Please, Master, please, fuck me..."

He slowly fucked her with it for several minutes, just slow enough so that Dinah couldn't cum.

"Please, Master, please... take me..."

He discarded the vibrator and held her hips, his cold fingers digging into her hot, red cheeks, making her wince. Master slowly ran the tip of his cock over her sensitive cunt.

"Beg me, slave," He whispered, making her stomach tense with lust.

"Please, Master... I am yours... take me."

He slammed his dick into her.

"Master!" she cried. He fucked her hard and she could feel her self getting closer to the edge.

"Please, may I cum, Master? I can't stand it..."

She begged as he pushed his wide dick into her tight cunt. He continued to fuck her, making her wait. She whimpered quietly as he ran his hands up her back and round, under her body, finding the nipple clamps and pulling on them. Dinah cried out in pain.

"Cum for me, slave," Master whispered, as he impaled her again and tugged on the clamps.

Dinah moaned in ecstasy and torment as she came, her Master continuing to fuck her relentlessly. After a few minutes, he pulled out of her and she felt his hot cum splash over her ass and back. She laid on the table, exhausted, the pain in her tits and ass vying for her attention. Master un-cuffed her wrists and ankles.

"Clean yourself up, slave. Once you have, tidy the dungeon and leave. I'll see you tomorrow at 10pm. Don't be late. You know what'll happen if you are."