Waiting by the Front Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaudika
Zaudika
8 Followers

“Please fuck me, Sir” she pleaded.

No sooner than she had uttered the words did he ram his cock up her ass. Bring a sharp cry from her.

He held still, buried deep inside of her ass.

“Like this my little sub?” he asked

“Yes Sir, yes!” she barely gasped out the words. He started to fuck her, hard and brutally he slammed his cock into her ass over and over again. The way she liked it, and the way he did also. Her screams of pleasure only encouraging him to fuck her harder, holding onto her hips and bringing her back against him with every thrust he made.

He paused for a moment; reaching forward over her he released her hands.

“Turn over.” He said, pulling out of her ass.

She immediately turned over, bringing her legs up to give him access to her ass again.

“That’s my girl” he said as he pushed back inside her. He liked fucking her in the ass this way so that as she orgasmed her cum came down, drenching them both.

As he started to fuck her again he reached down, turning the vibrator on again, this time to the highest setting.

She screamed, arching her back and lifting herself against him so all that was basically still resting on the couch was her shoulders and head.

Holding her hips he fucked her in a hard steady rhythm Then releasing her hips to hold and squeeze both of her breasts, leaning forward slightly on his hands putting enough pressure on them and to causing her a little pain that he knew at this point would only increase her pleasure.

She squirmed and twisted violently underneath him as orgasm after orgasm rocked through her. Tossing her head from side to side while digging her nails into his chest and back, screaming loud enough the she knee their neighbors must be able to hear.

“I’m going to cum in you this time, you’ve been a good girl for the last little while and I want to reward you.” He spoke as he felt his own body start to tense. He could feel the vibrator going in her pussy and it was drawing him to his orgasm much quicker.

All she could do was continue to cry in pleasure, too overwhelmed to do anything else. He knew how much she loved it when he came inside of her. While she loved to suck him dry, she also loved the feeling of his hot cum filling her.

He tensed, about to cum, and thrust again and again. Then let out a cry and loud groan that mixed with hers as he started to cum. He could feel his cock spasming with his orgasm, his hot cum shooting deep into her.

She cried out again feeling his cum, pulling him down to her in his last thrusts so she could kiss him deeply and passionately.

A moment passed and he half collapsed on top her, reaching in between them he turned off the vibrator, expertly unsnapping the straps and pulling it from her body he tossed it onto the floor. His cock was still in her and slowly going soft but for now he was staying right where they were.

She sighed, happy, and pleasured; kissed his shoulder, his neck, and then his lips.

“For now, your training is done, understand?” he said quietly.

It was what he always said when they were finished working as Dom/sub for the moment.

“Yes, thank you Sir.” She responded as she was supposed to with a smile, eyes closed, and resting contently.

Zaudika
Zaudika
8 Followers
12