Waiting for a Girl Like Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura picked up the kimono and wiped my cock and them mopped between her legs before dropping it on the ground. She smiled at me. Her anger was gone. "I think I've used you terribly George. I wanted to spite Harry, but you deserve better from me. I want to make love to you properly before you have to go home. Can we do that please?''

"Laura, you have just given me the most erotic, nasty sex I will ever experience and I thank you for it, but I would like to make love to the Laura I met earlier.''

"Go in my bedroom George, and she will be in soon.''

I lay on her bed and pulled over the dress she had worn earlier and drank in her smell. I could hear the shower going and a few minutes later Laura came in just wearing a towel. Her face was scrubbed clean and her wet hair was up in a ponytail. She looked so young. She lay on the bed next to me and I could smell fresh shampoo and her perfume. We kissed tenderly and caressed slowly now that our lust had been slaked. Laura wanked me gently but I was having trouble coming back to life. "I think he needs a stiff talking to'' I said. She took the hint and leaned over taking my cock in her mouth. I pulled her legs over my head and kissed up the inside of her thighs. Laura opened her legs wider and my tongue teased the folds of her inner and outer lips and the circled her clit. She moaned onto my now fully erect cock. I knew I would have to fuck her soon but there was one thing I wanted to do before that. I opened her cheeks fully and flicked my tongue around her puckered arsehole before jabbing it in. The effect was instantaneous. Laura ground her bush against my face and came in my mouth. Her juices soaked my chin. She fell sideways onto the bed as her legs gave way. I span around to spoon with her.

"No one has ever done that to me before George.''

"I know I've got the patent on it'' I joked. She pulled my arm tight around her and she could feel my hardness between her cheeks. "All your own work'' I said.

Laura rolled on her back, opened her legs and pulled me on top of her. We kept a steady rhythm like experienced lovers and her pussy control held me back while she came twice. After the second time she said "I want you to put it in my bum George. I want to know what it is like.''

She pushed me off and turned over on her knees and presented herself to me. It was a sight that could have brought a dead man back to life. I got behind her and slid by cock between her lips for lubrication. Just to be sure I tongued her arsehole again. Laura started squirming. "Don't tease me like that George, just fuck me in the arse.''

"Your wish is my command m'lady''. I eased the head in and let her get used to the size. The feeling was fantastic. I knew she was ready for more when she started backing onto me. She gently slid back and forward until I was all the way in, her wet pussy lips touching my balls.

"I didn't think this could be so sensitive. Now I know why Harry begged for this. Fuck me now George. Fuck me hard.''

I started to speed up and my balls slapped against her open cunt. Laura put one hand between her legs and played with her clit. My rush was incredible and I pumped into her again and again before I eased out and collapsed by her side.

We lay listening to each other's breathing suddenly lost for words. "Laura I--''

"Don't make any promises George. I'm not holding you to ransom.''

"You know I care about you Laura.''

"I knew that from the first five minutes of speaking to you. But you have a wife who you still love and I would not want to break up any relationship even though I think we could be happy together. We are better people than that George.'' I wanted to argue with her but the words would not come out. "Let's just be thankful we have had tonight.''

"Will you be okay Laura, I mean with him?"

"We were finished a long time ago. We've both been marking time until Sally left. This last couple of months have been impossible. I don't want that for the rest of my life. Especially now I know there are wonderful men like you out there.''

"There aren't Laura. They are all like him, that's why we must...'' She silenced me with kisses tender, passionate kisses, but goodbye kisses all the same.

"You need to go home to your wife, she will be worried by now.''

I sat up and looked around for my clothes. I found my jacket and my phone fell out. "I want a picture of you before I go. Not one like those we took for Harry.'' Laura tidied up her pony tail and gave me the smile that melted my heart earlier. I took a couple of head and shoulders shots and we were both pleased with the results. I made one last try when I was fully dressed. "Laura, give me your phone number just so I can check you are okay.'' She would not, but she took mine. On a piece of paper I wrote St George Taxis 24 hour service and my mobile number. She laughed. She stood on the bed which gave us eye to eye contact. I looked at her naked body for one last time. "Why couldn't I have met you half a lifetime ago Laura?''

"George, let's just be grateful that we did meet.''

With one last kiss I turned and left the bedroom. I could not risk turning back.

#

The cold night air was a shock on my face. A freezing fog had descended while I was at Laura's. I did not have a clue where I was so I set the sat nav to take me home. The journey took another hour as the police were in attendance at several accidents where people had driven too fast in the fog. It was after three in the morning when I crept it. I washed quietly in the downstairs cloakroom, hoping I'd done enough to cover the tracks of what I had been doing, but not smelling as fresh as a daisy which would have been equally suspicious.

"Are you alright love, you are late?" said my sleepy wife.

"It's a little after two'' I said deducting and hour and a half from the clock on my side of the bed. "It's very foggy out there. The police are diverting traffic because of accidents.'' I thought it was best to keep as close to the truth as possible.

"Well I hope it was worthwhile. Did you enjoy it?''

I turned my head into the pillow. "I had a wonderful time and now I'm home.''

#

It took a few days for my guilt to wear off and then I became desperate to see Laura again. I had no idea of where we had driven that night. It was another couple of days before I remembered she had put her address in my sat nav. Knowing I could find her again took the edge of my need to see her and life returned to normal. However my calm was shattered when I came home one day to find my wife had connected the sat nav to her computer. "There was a special offer on map updates and you always moan I leave all that stuff for you to do.''

I had a fixed grin as I thanked her for being so helpful. When I checked the sat nav afterwards all the trip history had been erased. I had lost Laura. I was like a bear with a sore head for a couple of days.

That should have been the end of my story but about six months later I was coming home from work and I saw a big black four by four pick-up truck at the lights. As it went by I recognised Harry at the wheel. I had to pull across the opposite lane of traffic to turn left and follow him. The curses of other drivers were loud in my ear. I was close enough to see Harry was on his own in the car. He stopped at an off-licence and came out with six tins then he drove on and stopped at a curry house. They were busy and it was twenty minutes before he emerged with his take away. I followed as close as I could and he turned off the main road and into a posh housing estate. A terrible thought occurred that he might not be going home. Suddenly he pulled up on a drive and got out with his provisions. I watched him go into the house and switch all the lights on. I drove down the road a bit and parked up. I had to be sure it was his place and not somewhere he was working on. It was dark enough so I risked going up the path and peaking between the curtains that were not quite closed. I saw it was his place. I recognised the furniture but the pictures were gone from the mantelpiece. I padded back down the gravel drive and gave the house one last look to fix it in my mind. It was then I noticed the estate agents board lying against the wall. I took note of the number.

The next day I phoned the agent saying I was interested in properties on Harry's estate. The agent read a few details but did not mention Harry's house. "Are there any looking for a quick sale?'' I asked.

"I'm afraid you've just missed one. We sold number 25 last week. I believe the owners are getting divorced. The wife left a few months ago. But the husband is still there. He might be interested in a better offer if you are that keen.''

I told the greedy agent not to worry and I would keep looking. Laura had done it. She had got away. I hope wherever she is, she is living the life she deserves.

The end

12