Waiting for Abby

Story Info
Reminiscing the dirty fantasies and role plays.
1.8k words
3.87
28.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission and truly inspired by my favourite author "silkstockinglyslover', I'm open to all your comments and reviews. Do feel free to let me know if I should ever write anymore or just be a satisfied reader.

*****

I parked outside the elementary school and turned off my engines. It was drizzling and cold outside. I looked my phone to see if I had missed any calls from my beautiful wife. I was a little disappointed because no calls from her meant she was still busy with her PTA meeting and I had to wait. I decided to go wait inside rather than sit outside in my car in the cold. I quickly got out of my car and rushed inside the red brick building.

As I walked along the long wooden floor corridor; 'Hello David' said a friendly voice. I turned around to see Cathy, one of staff members who worked with my wife.

I smiled back and said 'Hello Cathy'.

'You're here to pick up, Abby' she asked in a hurried voice.

I just smiled at her trying not to ogle her mature body, with the top button in her shirt undone showing a hint of her breasts and her voluptuous ass she walked by me.

I walked to the huge conference hall where the usual PTA meeting were held with its centre round tables filled with the staff and parents. There were always a couple of chairs placed along the back so I just crept in slowly cautious not to disturb the proceedings. The only person to turn around and see me was Mr.Whitefield who was a chubby balding man but quite cheerful. He just smiled at me and waved. I just waved at him and took a seat behind in the shadows. I then saw my beautiful wife Abby.

Abby my beautiful wife was busy with one of the parents. Abby is 32 and I'm 35. She is brunette, 5'6" and has an adorable smile. She was dressed in quite a conservative grey formal skirt which was knee length and stockings which showed her perfect legs. She was wearing a white blouse and a dark blue sweater over it hiding her 34D amble breasts. Abby and I worked out and stayed fit. We have been married for 4 years now and kids have not yet been on our minds. We met at one of my college buddies wedding and hit it off soon. As soon as we started dating I knew Abby was the one not only because of our similar interests but also because of our equal sexual appetites. On the outside Abby was a conservative high school teacher but within four walls a lust filled nymphomaniac. There are very few limits we have not explored and are always open to try new crazy and kinky things.

Just to give you a glimpse of our adventurous past here are a few things that we striked off each other's list. We have fucked in our apartment balcony and with Abby being quite a moaner it was amazing to watch the old man across building trying hard to get a better view.

Both of us love dirty talk and she loves to tease me in public. She once made me wear a blue tooth head set to my company Christmas party and teased me all evening. She had her drink and moved to a secluded spot in the balcony while I mingled with my co-workers.

While I was talking to my boss's wife, she would say 'Oh baby, look at those tits on Angela. Don't you want to fuck them hard and cum on those creamy tits.'

I was shaking hands with my Arthur who was quite a prick but we all have to be sane in our own way. Abby was whispering in my ear 'Do you think he has the hots for me baby, Do you want to see your sweet wife on her knees as your work rival fucks my face. I bet you would love to watch me gag and choke on his cock as he takes out all his anger for you on me.' I couldn't help but feel my cock twitch. Abby and I have discussed other men while we had sex but she knew the more sinful the more it turned me on.

I was with a new intern who was a good a looking college graduate but was quite a lazy bum and has been shouted at by me. Abby whispered ' How about the intern baby? I definitely sure he would want to fuck me on all fours in the copy room to get back at you. What if I let him even take a few photos in his phone camera to brag about it to his friends and your co-workers'.

The new girl from the accounts was chatting to me and I could hardly concentrate on what she was saying as Abby was teasing me about How I should have her splayed in my office desk and fuck her sweet young pussy as she was sitting on her face'. Abby had a bisexual past which I really enjoyed hearing her sordid pasts with her college girlfriends. I was trying so hard to hide the bulge in my pants that evening and hardly made it our bedroom that night.

But I did get back at her by getting her to wear vibrating panties to one of her annual staff celebration. I still can see the look she had when I teased her as she spoke to the principal.

Her colleagues really were worried that she was not feeling well and was flushed but only I knew the real reason she had to pause when she gave her annual report speech. I even quickly fucked her in one of the student toilets but ensured neither of us came and sent her back to the party all flushed and frustrated like a bitch in heat. Abby was quite a the animal that night.

I have fucked her at her cousins birthday party with the house full of her family and friends and sent her back to the party without her panties, ensuring she was dripping my cum all evening.

We got more daring and were constantly pushing each other's limits like when I fucked her ass while she was on the phone with her mother. It was so bad and wrong but that was exactly what turned on both of us.

I was suddenly brought back to reality when felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Cathy.

'Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long David. We started pretty late. I can drop Abby on the way back if it's alright with you.' Cathy said.

'Oh that's Ok. I'll wait for Abby. Thanks,' I said staring at her mature breasts. I suddenly looked up to see Cathy. I just smiled and was guilty of being caught but she was always quite a tease and smiled back at me as she went to join the others in the meeting. She whispered something in Abby's ears and Abby quickly looked in my way with a sweet smile and a naughty wink. I just smiled back and could feel the small bulge in my pants thinking of the naughty role-play we would usually do after her PTA meetings.

Abby looked to sweet and innocent but her filthy foul mouth could put even the sluttiest whores to same. She would always be feisty after her PTA meetings night and role-play someone that really turned her on. She would tease me for hours without letting me cum.

'Imagine me eating Cathy's mature cunt baby. Do you think she shaves her pussy sweetie? I bet she is hairy and would love to taste her musky scent. I would love to be in between her legs as she lies on her desk with her legs wide open. I bet her cunt is so loose after giving birth to her twins. God I would love to hear her squeal like a pig while her fist her mature cunt baby' I came so hard that night on Abby's face. I thought she would eb mad but she just smiled licked my cum off her face.

Sometimes she would tease me with her younger staff members. 'Baby, I know the new staff, Kim has the hots for you. She is only 23 baby I bet you want to drill her pussy hard don't you. Imagine her on all fours while you fuck her ass in my office baby. Would you like me to arrange for that. I bet your dirty dick is hard for that young pussy and ass. I know she likes it really rough and hard baby. She has told me about her previous dates. I'm sure she is kinky as we are.'

Sometimes she loves to provoke my sharing fantasises. 'Oh David, you must have seen how Arthur was flirting with me. Does it turn you on that the fat bald principal flirted with your sweet wife. I bet he has a fat short cock with some really hairy balls. Would you like me to lick on his sweaty balls baby? Does your cock get hard thinking of your wife offering sexual favours to my school principal baby. Imagine me being pounded by him baby, that sweaty greasy man fucking your wife hard and treating me like a whore.'

I was startled by the a rumbling sound outside the door and saw the Jack the back janitor wheeling his cart with the trash along the corridor. He was a tall well built black man, quite friendly and greeted the intern staff as she walked by him. Abby had never left any out in our fantasy.

'Oh David, What would you say if I told you I fucked Jack and his buddy after school in the maintenance room. Are you imagining your sweet wife getting her rammed by two strong black men from both ends or two juicy thick black cocks sawing both my ass and pussy as the same time baby. Im so sore, I don't think I can walk straight for a week baby. Next time you shake hands with Jack, think of how those rough hands clawed the soft skin of your wife or how those fat fingers fucked your sweet church going wife to an orgasm.'

I was brought back to reality with the sound of the chairs moving and the loud laughter of one of the staff members. The meeting was almost over and people were shaking hands. I saw Abby talking to one of the parents and after shaking one the parents hands. She quickly grabbed her hands and walked towards me. I had a smile only she recognised.

'What?' She asked knowing me too well.

'What?' I asked as innocently as I could.

We dint say anything and quickly rushed back to our car trying to not get wet from the rain. As soon as we got into the car, Abby looked at me and smiled 'So what were you thinking about?'

'Nothing.' I said smiling as I turned on the ignition and we drove on to a long night.