Waiting for My Turn

Story Info
I happily watch my wife with another man.
4.1k words
4.13
82.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it had been just a few months earlier that I first revealed to my wife that I really wanted to watch her have sex with another man. It's not like we had never talked about it. I mean, we had even had a threesome with a gay friend of ours years earlier, but that was really more for me than it was for her, even if she had a good time, too. I had told her I wasn't simply fantasizing about it, and I wasn't just saying it in the hopes she would make some similar agreement so I could be with another woman. I wanted her to start looking, I wanted her to find someone that she wanted to fuck, and I wanted her to start now.

However, my revelation came after we spent the night splitting a bottle of wine with dinner downtown and then barhopping as we made our way home, so I thought neither of us paid it much mind. After all, we had both imbibed more than a little too much that night, so we knew we shouldn't be held responsible for everything that had been said when we got home and started drunkenly fooling around.

+++++

Apparently, she decided to get to work after that night. She had taken care of all of the logistics without me even knowing. Not only had she found the guy, she had booked a hotel room, found a babysitter, and made sure I wouldn't make any plans for the special night.

I had thought we were just having our regular date night, although I had been a little suspicious that something was up when she had been dodging questions about what we were doing after dinner at Bruno's. She had also encouraged us to eat and drink more lightly than we usually would. We skipped the appetizer and dessert, and we each only had a glass of wine rather than share a bottle. She just kept deflecting, saying she thought we should both be ready for whatever the night might bring.

After dinner, she suggested a drink on the roof of Hotel Indigo. After all, it had such a beautiful view of downtown, and it seemed like we might be able to catch a nice view of the river as the sun was going down. Plus it was closer and usually less crowded than Skybar, even if the latter did have a better view of sunset. As we started walking the two blocks or so toward Hotel Indigo, we enjoyed the thick warm evening air that had begun to cool slowly. I put my arm around her narrow waist and let my hand trail down to her bottom and gave it a squeeze. She swatted my hand away and looked behind to see if I had been busted by anyone else.

"All in due time, but you have to wait your turn," she said coyly, tapping me on the nose and smiling.

Had I known what was in store, I would have realized Katie was dressed for the occasion. Her hair flowed down freely in beautiful waves to her bare shoulders. Her strapless top was having a hard time containing her full breasts. She wore too-tall heels with short metal spikes running down the back. She looked like she could do some serious damage with them, and they made her nearly as tall as I was. They must have given her at least 5 or 6 inches. Her legs were covered by black fishnet stockings, the tops of which must have just barely disappeared under her short skirt. As we walked, she had to keep pulling it down, lest passersby or oglers get too good a look at what she was (barely) hiding underneath it. To say she was attracting attention was an understatement. More than one man was pulled closer and in a different direction after his gaze lingered a little longer than his partner was comfortable with.

As we entered the lobby of the hotel and passed the restaurants inside, Katie attracted more attention. I always loved it, and it seemed she was enjoying it a little more than usual. I thought she was leading me toward the elevators, but she made a last-minute detour toward a stairwell.

Clearly anticipating my confusion at her seemingly wanting to walk up several flights of stairs in heels, she said, "We just need to make one quick stop. Then we can head up to the bar...if that's what you decide you'd like to do."

"Oookaayyy," I said slowly. "What do you have planned?"

After just a few steps up the stairs, her skirt began to ride up. For the first time all night, she didn't seem to feel the need to fix it. I followed her up the stairs, and I had a wonderful view of her ass as more peeked out with each step. Soon I caught a view of the tops of her fishnets, ending right at the crease of her butt and thigh. It was a little dark in the stairwell, and we were apparently only going up one flight, so I couldn't quite tell what underwear she was wearing, but I figured I would find out soon enough.

Katie walked to one of the rooms, pulled a key out of her small bag and unlocked the door. Something was definitely up. What did she have planned? As we walked into the room there was a bathroom to the left. The room continued into a small living area with a couch, chair, coffee table, dresser, and TV; it was a pretty standard room. The bed, a desk, and a couple more chairs were at the far end. Katie walked over and sat down on the couch, her skirt riding up so far that I could see the tops of her stockings again.

"Grab us a couple of beers from the fridge? It's in the cabinet under the TV," she said. "I've got something I need to tell you."

"Uhh...sure," I said, decidedly unsure about what she was going to say.

I pulled my keychain from my pocket and opened a beer for each of us, handing her one and taking a long swig off the one I kept. As I sat down next to her, she began, "So, you're probably wondering what's going on?"

"It's been a pretty fun night so far," I said, "but I guess I'm a little curious about what you've got planned for the rest of it, yeah. You haven't exactly been forthcoming with details since we started eating dinner."

She took another sip of her beer and continued, "I'm sure you remember the last time we came to Bruno's? Our first date-night after Sam was born?"

"How could I forget?" I chuckled as I covered my mouth to keep the beer from spilling on the floor. "You vomited in the middle of the night. I felt terrible the next day while I cleaned it up."

She smiled and chuckled, "Ha ha ha, yes, there was that. But do you remember what else we talked about? You made it pretty clear that you were interested in watching me have sex with another man." She was a little serious at that point.

"I guess I do remember that, now that you mention it," I said. "Wait, are we going to go to the hotel bar and try to find someone for you?" The prospect of a watching her do a little flirting seemed like a good time. We would occasionally go to the same bar separately and see what kind of action each of us could get before one of us would "pick up" the other and head home together.

"Actually," she paused again as she took another drink. She seemed to be searching for the right words.

"Wait." It took me awhile, but I think it was at this point it finally got through my thick skull. "Have you already arranged for someone to meet us here?" I said, barely believing it myself.

"Yes, but only if you really want to," she told me, as she put a hand on my thigh and leaned in a little. "He's not going to be here for a little while, and I told him that I was pretty sure you'd be up for it, but that if you weren't, we would just leave, and no one would be upset."

"Have I told you today that I'm madly in love with you?" After I kissed her, I asked her, "How much longer do we have to wait?"

+++++

As we sat on the couch in the hotel room waiting for him to get there, we kept drinking our beers to loosen up a little bit. She still wouldn't tell me much about who we were waiting for, just that I would have to wait and see. We chit-chatted a little more as we continued drinking our beers, and I moved in to kiss her. As I pressed my tongue gently into her mouth, she welcomed it and reached around the back of my head with her free hand and pulled me in deeper. I set my beer down on the coffee table and reciprocated, pulling her head closer with both hands, falling into one of the most passionate kisses I could remember.

With my cock straining at my pants already, I began to slide my hand under her skirt and between her legs, already feeling her heat. Just as I was about to brush her mound with my fingertips, we were both jolted back to reality by a sharp knock at the door.

"That must be him," Katie said with a smile. She jumped up and pulled her skirt back down. I couldn't tell if it was nerves, excitement, or lust I heard in her voice, but she moved to the door quickly.

Following a brief introduction, I found out Katie had been looking for the right person on various apps, and she had finally settled on him after messaging back and forth quite a bit and having a couple face-to-face meetings, deciding he had the right looks and the right attitude about the whole setup. They had negotiated everything ahead of time. It would be just the two of them first. I could only watch. After that, he would leave, and it would be my turn.

"I was pretty sure nobody would be here," he said. We all had kicked off our shoes and moved into the living area of the room. He looked at me and said, "Thank you so much for not backing out."

"Don't thank me," I replied. "This was all her doing."

+++++

They moved to the bed, and I took a seat in a padded chair in a corner, facing the bed. As she moved in and began to kiss him, so many of my fantasies began flooding back. I was dizzy with anticipation. Then again, maybe it was blood loss from my raging hard-on. I was ready to explode, and no one had taken off more than their shoes.

Both of them were on their knees, facing each other. Katie kept kissing him, and he began to match her movements, kissing her back and exploring her mouth with his tongue. I could tell they were already beginning to get into it. Soon he was running his hands through her luxurious hair and sliding them down her back to get handfuls of her gorgeous butt.

"Uhnnn," Katie whined, and I could see why. She was gladly spreading her legs around one of his and grinding against his thigh.

He kept pace with her and helped her grind harder against his leg, clearly loving the feel of her cheeks in his hands and squeezing them greedily. I watched her legs spread further apart, while the sounds she was making got louder and more primal. She pulled him close, kissed him fully with her open mouth, and backed off so she could begin unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled the tucked in part from the waistband of his dark jeans and started undoing one button at a time, starting at the bottom. They locked eyes until she had worked her way to the top of the shirt.

She pushed the shirt back over his shoulders, leaving it to hang from his arms, revealing a shaved and well-defined chest. He wasn't a body-builder, but he looked good, with defined pecs and some ab muscles visible as he moved in the soft light of the table lamps in the room. Katie ran her hands from his shoulders down his chest, dragging her nails as she did so, leaving white lines that reddened more and more as she finished pushing his shirt to the bed. She picked it up and gave me a playful look as she tossed it at my feet.

She moved back to focus on the half-naked man in front of her, running her hands over the tops of his shoulders, feeling his lightly-muscled back. Continuing to slide them over the waistband of his pants, she also returned some of the attention her own rear had received, giving his glutes a few nice squeezes. I couldn't help but chuckle as I pictured her in the produce aisle at the grocery store, making sure the fruit felt as ripe and delicious as it looked.

They were each taking their time getting to know the other's body. He was using his eyes as Katie continued to use her hands. She moved in again for another kiss, and he betrayed some of his eagerness by meeting her more than halfway, cupping the back of her head with both hands just as I had when we were interrupted by his arrival. After delighting in the passionate kiss, she pulled back and moved her mouth to his neck. Clearly enjoying the feeling, he tipped his head back and closed his eyes. She slowly moved along and up his neck, toward his ear. I couldn't make it out, but I heard her whisper something as she let her lips and tongue linger on his earlobe.

I didn't hear what she had said, but it was clear I was about to find out. Katie shuffled to the side and off the bed. She faced away from me and toward her admirer on the bed. I took in her beautiful body as she reached under her skirt to slide her fishnet stockings down her legs, first the left, then the right. Each time she bent at her waist to slip the stockings past her ankles and off her feet, her skirt rose a little higher. After the second stocking, the bottom of each cheek was visible below the hem of the skirt, but I still hadn't caught a glimpse of her panties. It must have been a small thong for it to stay hidden through so much.

She moved back to the bed, and after moving closer to him on her knees, she sat back and opened her legs to him invitingly. He clearly knew what he was supposed to do, moving closer and sliding his hands under her skirt. Thinking he was about to slide off the underwear I had been trying to view, I was taken by surprise when I saw his hands move quickly as he grabbed the waistband and just ripped them off of her! The look on his face told me he was enjoying this as much as I was—if not more.

He flung the torn panties to the ground, and they landed near his shirt. I was right that it was one of Katie's tiniest thongs. Black, lacy, and skimpy, she had even taken photos in it during a secret boudoir photo shoot she had organized on a weekend trip to Chicago we had taken (how you could you not love this woman?). She was definitely pulling out all the stops for this encounter and for this man, and I absolutely loved it. She knew just how to drive me crazy with lust.

She was now leaning back against the pillows at the head of the bed, her legs spread, and her completely shaved pussy on full view for both of us. He began to move closer and undid his belt. He slid his pants down, removing his socks at the same time. Without any direction, he leaned forward on his elbows and moved his mouth to her pussy, slowly licking up the length of her slit, stopping to toy with her clit at the top. I began to wonder just how detailed the negotiations between them were. Sex between us had been pretty good lately, and I was beginning to wonder just who she had been thinking about when we were together.

While I had been lost in my thoughts, he continued to enjoy my wife's pussy. He focused on her clit, swirling around it with his tongue, pausing occasionally to plunge a little deeper and get a taste of her juices. She was clearly enjoying the fact that his tongue was a little longer than mine and could reach places mine hadn't. He pulled back and took a break to lick his fingers before sliding two of them inside her. It was an appreciated, but totally unnecessary, gesture. Her entrance was already completely soaked with a mixture of his saliva and her own lubrication.

Enjoying the attention she was getting on her pussy, Katie brought her hands up to her breasts, gave them a squeeze and pulled her top down to let them spill out. They were larger than usual, as she was still nursing our 6-month old son. I wondered how much she had told our guest. Would he be surprised if milk started running from her nipples as she got more aroused? Would he be looking forward to it? Would she? My questions were soon answered. After she freed them from her top, she began to play with her nipples, lightly rolling and squeezing them as she tried to get closer to an orgasm. But before she could even reach one, milk started slowly running from one nipple and then the other. Almost as if he was expecting it, he moved his face from between her legs to between her breasts and began bathing her tits with his tongue. He seemed at first surprised at the taste of her milk, but he clearly enjoyed licking it off of her. Once it stopped running, he returned to her pussy and started to bring her closer to her first orgasm.

I couldn't see exactly what he was doing with his fingers inside of her, but she was clearly enjoying it. I could hear Katie's grunts and moans building up until I heard her familiar sigh and watched her hips buck up and down against his face as she pulled it even harder against her clit. She came hard and collapsed back into the pillows. I thought she would need more of a break, but she was back up quickly, ready for more.

Moving with an intense urgency, she pushed him down into the bed and began sliding his underwear off. There was already a large wet spot on them where his precum had leaked through. I could see more shining at the tip of his prick. Katie was so quick to wrap her lips around him that I couldn't get a good look at it. From what I saw, it was a nice, straight, large cock. She was thoroughly enjoying the taste of it as her head bobbed up and down and her hands worked up and down the shaft. She brought one of her hands down to cup and play with his balls. At one point, she licked one of her fingers and reached back, slowly sliding the tip inside his asshole.

"Oh my god," he said, almost in a whisper.

Katie's blowjob was brief. I could tell she didn't want to take any chances with him cumming too early. And what could I do but concur? I had wanted to watch her fuck someone. I wasn't here to watch them trade head back and forth. After she finished, she reached over to one of the nightstands, grabbed a condom, and tore it open. She rolled it down over his throbbing penis.

She moved back to her position leaning against the pillows and again spread her legs so we could both get a good look at her swollen lips, still wet and glistening. Giving head turned her on as much as getting it, but now she was ready for something more than his fingers inside her.

"I need your cock inside me now," Katie spoke with an uncharacteristic fire in her voice.

Our guest obliged happily and moved on top of her. He briefly brought his mouth back to her irresistibly full breasts and large nipples. He ran his tongue all over them, paying special attention to her nipples, gently sucking them and eliciting soft moans from Katie.

"I said now!" she demanded, pulling him up until the tip of his member was resting at her own opening. She reached down quickly and guided him in as he thrust his hips forward. Her eyes rolled back into her head briefly, and her hand made its way to her clitoris. As he began to increase his tempo, she increased the speed at which her fingers swirled around her sex. She kept dipping her fingers lower, picking up more of her own lubrication to aid in bringing her to her next orgasm.

"Mmmm...yesss," she groaned, getting closer to her climax. "Hard...uhnn...harder!"

He increased his speed even more, and Katie raised her legs. His hips began to make a slapping sound as he really started to drive into her. Her breath quickened, and she raised her legs as high as she could. They began to shake slightly as she moaned loudly and her pelvic muscles clenched around his hard cock. After she let her limbs fall to the bed and gathered herself for a few seconds, she pulled his head close again and whispered in his ear. He eased himself out and off of her and rose to his knees on the bed.

She quickly moved to all fours, spread her legs wide and looked back over her shoulder at him, as if to say, "What are you waiting for?" He didn't wait. He shuffled over and got ready to push the tip of his dick inside her. As he was putting his hands on her hips and getting ready to push it inside, Katie apparently couldn't wait any longer once she felt the tip pressed against her opening. She practically slammed her ass into him, burying his cock completely in her warm, wet pussy. She let out a moan, and I thought I was going to cum right then and there. I had to keep my hands on the arms of the chair, because I knew if I touched myself even just a little, I would cum instantly. And I wanted to save every drop for her.

12