Waiting For Rachel

Story Info
Plans to go see a movie get derailed.
3.7k words
4.36
26.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers

I'd known Rachel for over three years. We went to college together, and though I had graduated a year ago, we still kept in touch while she completed her degree. Rachel was not what most men would consider a classic beauty - more like the girl next door. Nothing about her stood out - average face, average height, average body, medium breasts, regular ass, but you put everything together, and there was just something about her that I could never take my eyes off of. Maybe it was the way she always touched my shoulder when she laughed at my jokes.

Maybe it was her incredible smile, or the way she would always look in my eyes when I spoke, as if what I had to say was the most interesting thing she'd ever heard. Whatever it was, we became best friends right away, but because of that, we'd also never gotten intimate with each other. Friendly hugs, light kisses hi and bye, the occasional massage, was as far as we'd ever taken things. Maybe we were afraid of losing our friendship if we became lovers, or maybe we were both afraid to make the first move, in case the other person didn't feel the same way. Either way, we'd made it through college, and into her final semester of her senior year without getting together, so it seemed like it would never happen.

One night, we were going to go out to the movies together, and like usual, Rachel was running late. We were going to go see "Terminator 2" at the local multiplex, as just a couple of friends enjoying the newest summer blockbuster. Since neither of us was seeing anyone at the time, and we hated going out alone, we did a lot of stuff together as "just friends". I got to her apartment at 5:30, but as usual, Rachel was running late, and she still had to take a shower. We were going to go to a diner across the street from the theater for a quick dinner, and then to the 8:00 movie. Looking at my watch, I knew we'd never have time to eat and see the picture, since we still had to get our tickets, too.

I yelled at her, "Is a shower really necessary? C'mon Rach, we need to hurry!" She told me she'd been at the gym and rushed home to get changed and was still all sweaty.

I said, "Great, let's go then. Nobody will want to sit next to us at the movie, and we'll get a whole row to ourselves! We can really stretch out!"

She laughed that incredible laugh of hers and said, "I'll be quick, don't worry. Why don't you put some water on the stove and I'll cook us up some pasta so we can still make the movie?" I laughed at her, and went down to the kitchen to boil the water.

I hung out in the living room as she showered and dressed, watching TV. She came out of her bedroom, and as usual I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She wore a tight t-shirt that accentuated her breasts (I could see her nipples pointing through the thin material) and pair of jeans shorts that hugged her ass tightly, making all her curves stand out.

As I watched her walk past me into the kitchen, I imagined grabbing her and throwing her down on the couch, as we ripped each other's clothes off and fucked each other like animals. I came crashing back to Earth as I saw her standing in the doorway, hands on her hips saying, "Well!?!?!?!"

A weak "huh?" was all I could muster. She laughed at me, and said, "I said, the water's boiling, what kind of pasta do you want?"

I said, "Spaghetti is fine," and she said "Great. Ziti it is." We both laughed - she loved teasing me like that.

We ate dinner, making the usual small chat, and started to clean up. She brought the dishes to the sink as I followed her, intending to get the sponge so I could wipe down the table. As she turned around to go back to the table she ran into me. We stood there, face to face, inches from each other. I put my arms around her and gave her a tight hug. Kissing her cheek, I said, "Thanks for dinner, Rachel."

She had her arms around my neck as she kissed my cheek and whispered, "Any time, Jake." We pulled back a little, our arms still around each other as we looked in each other's eyes. We were suddenly at a loss as we looked at each other. I took a chance and leaned my head towards her, kissing her flush on the lips.

After an initial moment of shock, she pulled me closer to her and kissed me back. It was the best kiss we ever shared. Our mouths opened slowly as we kissed over and over, and soon I felt her tongue enter my mouth. I moaned quietly, as I pushed my tongue to meet hers. I felt her slowly grinding her body against me, making my cock stir to life. We broke our kiss and she said to me, breathlessly "Wow, Jake. You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that."

"Me too," I said, "I've wanted to kiss you for almost four years, Rachel." She smacked me on the ass, playfully. "So why didn't you," she demanded. "Well...I was afraid you only thought of me as a friend. The way you talked to me about other guys and stuff..." I looked down at my shoes, embarrassed. "I thought you'd laugh at me if I tried to kiss you."

"Jake," she said, "I love you. Don't you know that? I tell you that all the time you dummy." I laughed and said "I know, but it was always sympathetic, like 'awww I love ya, Jake'...I never thought you really MEANT it - you know, in a romantic way."

Rachel pushed my head up with her fingers and looked me straight in the eyes. "Jake, I love you. I've always loved you, and I can't believe we've wasted four years and never said it." I kissed her again, and as we broke our kiss I whispered, "I love you too, Rachel." She took my hand in hers, and led me to her bedroom. I'd been there many times before, I've even slept there when it got too late for me to go home at night, but immediately this felt different.

As we entered her bedroom she turned and kissed me again. Even more passionate than before, our tongues intertwined as we tried to swallow each other with our mouths. Rachel peeled off her tight t-shirt, and reached around to unhook her white, lacy bra. Suddenly standing before me topless, I pulled her to me and kissed her again. The feeling of her firm breasts pressing against me, rubbing against the material of my shirt drove me wild. As we broke our kiss, I quickly kicked off my shoes and socks, and ripped off my polo shirt. With both of us naked above the waist, we sat down on her bed.

Sitting next to each other, we turned our faces and met in a deep, soulful kiss. My hand moved up to feel her right breast as we kissed, massaging and caressing her soft skin. Rachel moaned into my mouth as I gently rubbed her flesh, my mind racing as I couldn't believe that it was Rachel's breast in my hand. As we broke our kiss, I looked down at her chest, trying not to stare, but unable to stop.

What I had originally thought to be 'average breasts' were in fact magnificent. Larger than they looked when she wore a bra, she must have been a 36C at least. Her areolas were the size of silver dollars, and her hard nipples stuck out nearly half an inch. She put her arms around my neck and pulled us down to the bed. We fell backwards, kissing and groping each other. My hand never left her breasts as we squirmed around on the covers, moaning and rubbing. I moved my hand back and forth between her breasts, exploring each one fully then moving back to the other one.

She broke our kiss and breathlessly moaned, "Ohhhhhh Jake...Ohhhhh Gggdddd Jake..." I kissed down her neck as she tilted her head back, exposing her throat to my mouth. I eagerly kissed up and down her sweet flesh, and each time my lips touched her skin, waves of ecstasy hit me. I still could not believe what we were about to do, and I wanted everything to be perfect - I wanted to learn every inch of her body, to burn it into my memory for all time - and I kept kissing all over her neck and shoulders.

As I moved my mouth lower, towards her beautiful breasts, she arched her back in anticipation. Slowly I moved my mouth to her mounds, kissing all over them. I never realized she had such magnificent breasts, so firm and full, I kissed all over them, ignoring her nipples as much as I could. Rachel couldn't take it anymore and pulled my face to her left nipple. I eagerly sucked it hard into my mouth, in and out while she held on to the back of my head.

I rolled Rachel towards me, so I could suck on her other nipple too, and as I moved back and forth between her breasts, she kept moaning my name over and over. I took a chance and unbuttoned her shorts. Rachel reached down and unzipped them, and for the first time I saw her underwear. She wore white panties that matched her discarded bra, and I tried to contain a smile as she kicked off her shorts. Looking at my beautiful friend lying before me in just her white panties was incredible.

My mind was still racing; I couldn't believe that we were going to make love after all this time. I slowly slipped my hand inside her panties as I sucked her hard nipples again and again. She bucked her hips at me, pushing my two fingers inside her wet pussy. I rubbed her in and out...sliding my fingers inside of her, then bringing them up to circle her clit before pushing them deep inside her again.

She moaned and squirmed as I fingered her over and over. Her breathing was coming more rapidly as I concentrated my finger on her hard clit. Sucking her tits, fingering her clit over and over was too much for Rachel and she exploded in orgasm. I held my index finger hard on her clit and my mouth sucking hard on her left nipple as she came, keeping her orgasm going for nearly a minute. As she stopped cumming the turned towards me and moaned "Ohhhhh Ggggdddddd Jake, that was incredible! I've never cum so hard in my life!" I smiled and kissed her again.

As we kissed, our tongues snaking together, Rachel pushed me onto my back, running her hands up and down my chest. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, shoving her hand roughly inside my boxers. She grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it up and down. She pulled away from our kiss and smiled at me. She pulled on the sides of my jeans, forcing my zipper lower and giving her better access to my manhood. As she stroked me up and down, spreading the pre-cum all over my cock, I pushed my pants lower.

She stopped stroking long enough to pull my pants and boxers off, and then went back to work on my cock I noticed she had positioned herself lower than she was before, where her head was now six inches from my pulsing cock as she stroked me up and down. She was staring at my cock as she stroked it, with long, slow strokes. I was in Heaven. She would slide her hand all the way down and caress my full balls, then back up to the head - teasing my balls the same way I teased her clit.

As my breathing came heavier, Rachel surprised me by sucking the full length of my cock into her mouth in one quick motion. My whole body arched up at her as she started bobbing her head up and down. She kept her right hand caressing my balls as she went down on me, which was driving me completely insane. It was the most intense blowjob I'd ever received, and I could barely contain myself. I was calling her name over and over - my breathing coming fast and hard. I started moaning, "Ohhhh Gdddddddd ohhhh Gdddddddddddddd".

She knew I was going to cum and started sucking me faster. I felt that familiar sensation building inside of me and as my cock stiffened, Rachel pulled her mouth back until I was only half way inside of her and I came. Came is not a good phrase. I exploded. My whole body jumped up in ecstasy as I shot my load into her beautiful mouth. Rachel kept her head steady, her hand lightly rubbing my balls as I squirted my seed down her throat.

As I stopped cumming she pulled her head off of me, keeping her mouth an inch away. I was wondering what she had in mind when she pinched the head of my cock, causing a little more cum to seep out. She licked it off, and stroked my cock firmly, like you would to a tube of toothpaste or something.

I couldn't believe it; she was literally milking my cock dry. When she couldn't get any more out of me, she smiled and said "Mmmmmmm...I wanted to make sure I got every drop." I shook my head in disbelief and took her hands in mine. I pulled her up to me and kissed Rachel hard. As we broke our kiss, I smiled at her again and whispered, "I love you Rachel." She smiled back and said, "I love you too, Jake."

I pushed her back onto the bed as we kissed again, and I gently explored her body with my hands. As I ended our kiss and looked down her body, I noticed she still was still wearing her white panties. I scooted down the bed and reached up to the sides of her panties. She bit her lip shyly as she lifted her hips, and I pulled them off of her. Then I saw what she was embarrassed about - she had a small tattoo on her upper thigh, a small red rose.

She looked at me and said, "I was drunk, and a bunch of us got them. You know how I love roses, and I had them but it up as high as possible so nobody would see it. Well...almost nobody." I smiled at her and reassured her, "It's beautiful, just like you." As I looked at her, I swear she was about to cry. I started kissing her inner thigh and she laid back on the bed and relaxed. I was inches away from her clit as I kissed up and down her thighs, while she sighed softly to herself.

I stared at her beautiful pussy for a minute as I rubbed and kissed her inner thighs - she had completely shaved the sides, leaving just a small strip of hair on top. I licked my index finger, and starting at the top of the small patch of hair, drew a straight line down to her clit, where I made small, counterclockwise circles. She gasped slightly, then pushed her hips towards me. I slid my tongue across her pussy from one side to the other, over to her left thigh, where I resumed my teasing and kissing. Back and forth I guided my tongue across her pink flesh as she squirmed each time my tongue made contact with her wetness.

When I knew she was ready, I slipped my tongue back across, but instead of moving all the way to her thigh I paused, and planted small, soft kisses up and down her slit. She moved her hands to the back of my head and rubbed my hair tenderly as I kissed her over and over. I slid my tongue between my lips and licked her once, a long, slow lick all the way up to her clit. When I reached her clit I sucked it into my mouth and she moaned loudly. With that, I lost all the control I had, and started eating her quickly. Licking and sucking on her sweet lips she pushed her hips at me and pulled my face hard into her pussy. I was grinding my face back and forth, devouring every last square inch of her. I would slip a couple of fingers inside of her every time I licked her clit, which drove her even further towards climax.

My tongue was getting tired, so I paused for a while, rubbing her clit with my index finger as I watched her reactions. Rachel's eyes were closed as I fingered her quickly. As her orgasm approached, and her breathing became more rapid, I dove back into her pussy with my mouth. That's all it took. Rachel exploded in orgasm, as I licked and sucked her pussy for all it was worth. She came and came, her whole body shuddering in pleasure. I licked up all her juices as she came, and as she recovered, I kissed my way back up her body. She could feel my hard cock gliding up her leg as I kissed between her breasts, until I reached her mouth. We kissed again - wet, sloppy, kisses - the kind that say "fuck me now".

Rachel reached into her night table drawer and pulled out a condom. Pushing me on my back, Rachel tore open the package and pulled it out. She bent over my cock, and sucked the whole length of my shaft deep into my throat. My whole body thrust up at her as she pulled away and gently rolled the condom over me. She laughed a little and said, "It's always easier to roll it down when you're a little slick, don't you think?" Who was I to argue? She laid down on the bed next to me, curled her index finger and motioned for me to come closer.

I laid over her, my arms supporting my weight as she kissed me again. Our tongues wrestling together, teasing each other, I felt her hand grasp my cock. She gently guided me to her opening, and pulled the head of my cock inside of her. Rachel put both her arms around my neck as I thrust forward, easing halfway inside of her. Easing my cock back a couple of inches before thrusting again, I slowly worked the full length of my hard cock inside her tight pussy. With a few thrusts, I was deep inside of her, and we stayed that way for a few moments.

Our bodies completely as one, we kissed again and again. Slowly we started thrusting together, our hips moving in synch with each other, as we continued kissing. It had been so long leading up to this point in our lives that I never wanted to stop. I could kiss Rachel forever - she had the most incredible lips and mouth. We slowly made love - there's no other way to describe it. We didn't screw, fuck, ball or 'do it'. We made love, kissing each other tenderly, as our bodies thrust together, my hard cock easing in and out of her pussy again and again as our passions built inside of us. Rachel's breathing started getting faster and I knew she was about to cum. I thrust inside of her deeper and harder as she moaned and squirmed underneath me.

Pounding my cock in her, she kept calling me "Ohhhh Jake...Jake...I'm cumming Jake...!!" She came hard, her muscles clenching my cock hard inside of her, as I felt her orgasm flow through her body. I held my body stiff as she came, letting her feel me deep inside of her as her orgasm hit. She kissed me again as her orgasm subsided, and I resumed thrusting deep inside her tight pussy. By now I was barely pulling out before slamming back inside of her. I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching, as my cock strained inside of her.

Grunting with each thrust, I drove my shaft as hard and deep inside of Rachel as I could, my mouth buried in her neck as I. I shot load after load, filling the condom as I came, and as finished emptying my balls, I collapsed on top of her. We kissed again, as I rolled off of Rachel and laid back on the pillow. She put her head on my chest as I kissed the top of her head as we just laid there for a while.

After a few minutes, she got up and went to the kitchen to get us a couple of drinks. I told her I'd get them, but she kissed me and said, "Don't be silly. It's my house, I'll get them." All I could think of is how much I loved her, and how we wasted over three years of our lives, not being together. We made love many more times that weekend, and for the rest of the school year.

As hard as she tried, Rachel couldn't find a job in the area after graduation, and was forced to take a position on the West Coast. We kept things going for a while after she moved, with lots of phone calls and a few trips back and forth, but ultimately, we knew it had to end. Eventually, we lost touch, though I hear she's married now with a couple of kids.

We never did make it to see "Terminatior 2" in the theaters, but a couple years later I finally caught it on cable. Don't ask me anything about the movie though - I thought of Rachel and that first night together the whole time the movie was on, and I still remember her with a smile whenever it comes on TV.

Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers