Waiting for Something to Change

Story Info
Marty's running a mile a minute.
1k words
2.88
20.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PuppyLov3r
PuppyLov3r
21 Followers

Jim had been sitting around his small hotel room waiting for the week to start, the weekend had been miserable thinking of Marty and what could possibly be happening to her. He had had a hard time sleeping every night and turned to bar fridge and passed out, he figured it was worth the hang over to sleep.

Meanwhile, Marty had suffered her own misery over the weekend, she had spent most of the weekend on her hands and knees, scrubbing floors and bathrooms, cleaning bedrooms and anything else her father could think of. He had spent his weekend in a drunken stupor knowing Marty would never disobey him, when he was sober enough to get up, he would follow Marty around and watch her crawling around on the floor. He couldn't help his dark and dirty thoughts as they ran through his mind, he loved to watch her ass sway as she crawled across the floors. Her firm breasts swung and jiggled as she scrubbed rigorously at the beer and vomit stains, he had seen her melons before, and he wanted to see them again, he would eventually, he was determined.

"Marty! Come in here little girl!" His voice was mean, but Marty came right away, she knew how her father could get when left waiting.

"Yes Daddy?" Marty was dirty, her jeans covered in dirt and water, she had a smell about her that came back every weekend, shower or not, she knew that how he treated her was wrong, that she should have some shred of human dignity, but she also knew that she would never get that from her father, and if she brought the issue to his attention, she would get kicked out before he treated her any different. She wanted to go to college, and he had promised to pay her way if all the years leading up to her leaving she gave him everything he wanted from her, and when she visited, she did the same, it was only when she was totally done with her education that he would get her her own place and leave her to her life, in charge of herself and her time.

"Get me another beer and then go take a shower, and when you come back down, I want you in your uniform." He smiled, excited to have her back in his arms for the night as she was every Saturday night.

"Yes Daddy." Marty quickly got her father's beer and ran off to take a shower, she knew what would happen next, her father would take a dip, or a few dips into her tunnel. Her 'uniform' was a dark green nighty he had bought her for her 18th birthday, half a year ago, she had two and a half years of high school left to go, her father had made sure she had been held back all three years of Jr. high, much to her frustration and rage. But Marty had found someone, she had found a way out, she had found someone who loved her and treated her like she needed to be treated, like a daughter, she had found herself a new father, and she saw him everyday after school. He helped her study, gave her simple rules to follow and punished her when she needed it, on Friday he had slapped her when she told him about her English grades, she had promised him she would get it up, but she had failed and was thus punished. Thinking back she could feel the sting on her bottom, the heat that came off of her bottom, she had felt very innocent and little when he took her over his knee. As he slipped her white cotton panties down her thighs she became wet and wanted so badly for her chosen father to take her after he was done, but he didn't. Instead he finished her spankings, made her write thirty lines of; 'I will not break promises to my father.' over and over again, and when she was done, he sent her home and told her to be a good girl, she was not allowed to cum over the weekend, she was not allowed to play with herself over the weekend, she was to be a good girl, a clean girl, and if she managed to do that, he said he would reward her on Monday, no matter her grades.

She fantasized while she had been working that he would take her all over his house, inside and out, like a lover, like a daughter, like a wife, like a friend, like a protector, and most of all like they were the only two people in the world.

Those thoughts would have to get her through the rest of the night with her father, he could never find out about the other man, he would take away her education, that was the closest thing she had to a social life.

Marty shed her filthy and stinky clothes, sighing happily as she stepped into the shower and felt the warm water flowing over her body. She was tense and tight from all the work her father had made her do, and only because she had gotten a ride from that nice man, she had never seen him before, but she was curious about him, there was something there that she wanted to know more about, but would she ever see him again?

Her hands ran through her hair as the water flowed through and down over her perky breasts, her nipples were hard as she rubbed her palms over them. As the warmth really wrapped around her body and sunk into her skin, her vagina convulsed, squeezing itself around nothing wishing she could rub one out right there in the shower. But she couldn't, he would know, she would walk in and he would know without even asking, and then she would really get punished, how she wasn't sure, but she knew it was better to listen rather than be punished, especially by him.

When she finished showering, smelling of apple cider, she slipped into her 'uniform' and on bare feet went down to her father, his waiting arms and his eager loins.

PuppyLov3r
PuppyLov3r
21 Followers