Waiting for the Train

Story Info
Drunk girl gets knocked up by the station master.
1.1k words
4.04
351.4k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tittany
tittany
533 Followers

You see all sides of society as a stationmaster. You have your mothers with prams, business drones, schoolkids, psychos, bums, drunks -- you name it. No matter how out of the city main you are, rail stations are like people magnets.

I am a station master at a relatively quiet station. Most trains don't actually stop here out of peak times -- average of one an hour except overnight when there's no stops between 2am and 4am. If you need to get somewhere then your choices are waiting it out, or walking. My station isn't exactly a money-spinner. They can't even bother fixing the camera outside my office.

Now, as you expect, most of the scum surface late at night, while the regular folks tend to only appear during daylight. Occasionally a poor guy or gal will get stranded on the platform with a weirdo, which is quite unpleasant for them.

Occasionally I let them inside the office -- even though it's totally against protocol -- for safety. The camera doesn't work, and it's not like I'm going to get busted at 2am by a superior.

Overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday is the slowest night of all. It's uncommon to see anyone at the station between midnight and 4am. Those that so come are usually drunks leaving the pub and almost invariably male. There are exceptions though, such as Bess.

Bess was blonde and slender with grey-green eyes, but her buck teeth and acne scarring made her rather unattractive to most of her male peers.

"It's not really safe out here. You're welcome to come in here!" I said to her as she planted herself on a nearby bench to wait for the next train.

She looked at me standing in the office doorway and raised an eyebrow. "You sure?" she asked.

"Sure I'm sure. Never been caught yet."

Bess grinned and swaggered over, nearly tripping in her heels and giggling at her own clumsiness.

"I'm a li'l drunk." She announced as she appeared in the doorway.

"Odd day of the week to go drinking." I retorted.

"Tis okaaay, I dun hafta work today!" she slurred in response.

"Heh, that's lucky for you then, isnt it?" I asked rhetorically with a grin.

"Got water or something?" she asked.

"Water, um, actually no." I replied as I lifted my jacket off the bottle of vodka on the desk. "I've got this though."

Bess laughed. "You're really not a rules man, are you?"

"No, not really."

I poured Bess a slug of the vodka into a plastic cup and passed it to her. She downed it in one mouthful and handed the cup back with a wink as she made herself comfortable on the edge of my desk. I filled the cup right up this time and returned it to her.

"Whoa, thanks!" was the reply.

Before long, she was totally plastered and talking absolute rubbish. I managed to follow the bits about her boyfriend dumping her over a month ago, and how she was bored at work.

Her legs were crossed and I could see her lacy panties. Unsurprisingly, this turned me on and I could feel my cock responding. I acted interested in what she was saying -- even though she made little sense -- and began playing with the heel that was dangling towards me. She didn't seem to mind.

Her rambling continued as I traced the strap of her shoe. "Why don't you take these off, it'll be more comfortable."

"Oooh, good idea!" she squealed and fumbled trying to do so -- far too drunk to have the dexterity.

"Here, I'll help."

I made a show of it, and brushed my fingertips along the sole of her feet, watching her squirm and grin each time. As I reached over to put the shoes on the desk, my waist pushed against her knees. Subconsciously, she parted them. My cock noticed this and went rock hard instantly pressing hard against the fly of my trousers.

"See, isn't that much better?" I asked, placing my hands on both her knees, caressing them gently.

"Yup!"

As I slowly caressed her skirt towards her waist, she moved her legs further apart.

"I think you're hot, Bess." I said. "I know we've only just met, but you're so hot and I want to show you."

I took a chance and lent down and planted a kiss firmly on her lips. She didn't pull away, but rather responded in kind.

I moved my hands from her hips to her chest and began to knead her ample breasts, tweaking the nipples until they were hard and pushing her back onto the desk until she was laying exposed. I moved one hand from her chest to her mound and began to rub her clit through the lace of her panties.

"That feels good..." she mumbled.

Taking a step back I pushed Bess's skirt the rest of the way to her waist, then took hold of her panties and roughly pulled them off her before putting them on the table next to her.

I unzipped and my eager cock sprung out.

"I'm going to fuck you, Bess. You're so fuckable."

"Fuck me. I need your cock in me so bad." she replied

Bess had started massaging her own tits since I'd stopped, so I focussed on her cunt. I pinched the little nub and rolled it between my finger and thumb while rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her slit. She was really wet by now.

Slowly, I inched my way inside her. Her passage was tight around the thickness of my tool. Once all the way in, I waited for her to adjust to my girth, then began pumping in and out.

"Ooh ah ah oooh ah..." she groaned as I pumped furiously into her hole. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Your cunt is so hot and tight, Bess. It fits my cock so well."

I picked up pace and pistoned my cock into her slick hot hole. Pressure was building in my balls and I knew I'd not be able to hold out long.

Bess reached down and began to massage her own clit. It wasn't long until she was shrieking in the pleasure of her climax. The milking action of her orgasm quickly brought me to mine.

With one final thrust, I bottomed out and my cock head kissed her cervix as I dumped my potent baby-making load deep inside the stupid drunk girl's unprotected womb.

As she came down off the high of her orgasm, she drifted off to sleep. I slipped her panties back on, sealing in the potent seed, and put her shoes back on before carrying her back out to the bench she left over an hour earlier.

Half an hour later the 4am train arrived. I woke Bess and guided her to the train.

*****

I've seen Bess daily since then. She'd always been a regular, just not once I'd noticed. I notice her now though. However, I don't think she remembers what happened that Wednesday morning.

It's now 6 months since our encounter, and Bess's belly is becoming quite obvious.

tittany
tittany
533 Followers