Waiting for You

Story Info
Wanton wife pleases her man.
1k words
4.31
110k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My anticipation mounts as I wait for you to return from your day. I have prepared by taking a hot bath which now is making my pale skin tingle as I walk around the house naked. I have prepared a drink for you and it sits by your favorite chair. I am kneeling there waiting wearing nothing but a choker necklace and a thick coat of red lipstick. I've pulled my red hair away from my face. My cheeks are flush and my stomach is nervously quivering as your wanton wife anticipates your entrance.

I jump slightly when I hear you at the door, but remain in my submissive pose as I know you soon will be near, wanting to relax after your hectic day. I feel your gaze as you enter and am self-conscious about my nakedness and embarrassed about my subservience to you. But I yearn to please you, yearn to touch you, yearn to feel your hard cock.

You greet me with a "nice girl" comment and compliment me on my readiness for you. You take your seat and stroke my hair. You ask me what I desire and my eyes quickly look at the hardness in your pants. As you pick up your drink, you tell me to begin. With trembling hands I remove your shoes and socks, reach for your belt, unzip your slacks and ease them down your thighs. You lift up slightly and I pull them off along with your briefs. I'm happy to see that I still excite you as your cock is erect, and pointing straight at me.

The lamp behind your chair illuminates my face as I reach for your cock and grip it gently. My mouth waters as I gaze at your dick and watch a small droplet of pre-cum emerge. Slowly I lean in to lick the head, tasting the pre-cum. I slowly lick your cockhead round and round, making it glisten in the light. Lowering my head, I slide my dripping tongue up and down the vein along the meaty shaft of your cock, making it wet and slippery. Your cock is so hard! And so hot to the touch!

I raise up to take you in my mouth, sliding your cockhead past my lips and onto my tongue. I gently nibble at your prick, feeling its hardness. I wave it back and forth with my hand and squeeze more tightly, watching it stiffen. As I then I slowly suck on your cock, I look up at you and see you gazing back at me. I keep eye contact with you as I fill my mouth with your shaft, pushing it back to my throat. I feel like a wanton woman as I slowly fuck your hot cock with my mouth, sliding in and out, licking it all over and occasionally shoving it to my throat. I gag slightly on your meat and pull it out, trying to catch the strings of saliva that dangle from your cockhead to my lips. One string breaks free and falls to my cheek.

Still gazing at you lovingly, I hold the base of your cock in my hand and slowly rub it all over my face, starting at my forehead, sliding it across my eyes, and rubbing it along my cheeks. Your stiff cock leaves a small trail of cum as I wallow in the feel of your dick on my face. I place the head on my lips and rub it briskly back and forth, watching you intently, hoping I am pleasing you. Still gripping the base of your shaft, I begin to slap my face with your hard meat, smacking it against my cheeks roughly. I can tell that my lipstick has smeared around my mouth and I know I have red marks from where your cock struck me. I look up at you, ashamed for my whorish appearance, but I realize your cock is even harder so you must enjoy the sight of my lipstick streaked face.

Once again I lower mouth over your cock and bob up and down on its hardness, You grab my red hair and hold my head down as I try to breathe with your cock stuffing my face. You allow me to come up for air and I begin licking and sucking your cockhead, rubbing it over my mouth, losing myself in your sweet meat and the sensation I feel when you use me so. Sucking you deep and gazing at you, I feel so depraved as you grin slightly at your lustful wife kneeling before you, servicing your cock.

When you nod to me I know you are ready to climax. I squeeze your cock and lick its full length before burying it yet again in my mouth. As I move up and down on your cock, I can feel your meat growing. I'm watching you intently, wanting to please you so much. As I feel you nearing, I can only think about tasting your sweet juices and wearing your hot sperm. I want you to spray your seed on my face so I can feel your the hot slimy sperm on my cheeks and running down my neck.

Suddenly your cock is engorged and begins to spurt. I hold your gaze as you cum strongly in my mouth. Then I take your cock, pull it out and aim the rest of your hot load at my face. You cream my forehead and cheeks, then spray your cum in my hair and on my neck. One stream slowly glides from my forehead, between my eyes and down the sides of my nose. I rub the cum droplets on my lips with the head of your cock and smear it around my cheeks. There still are traces of the red lipstick mixed with your cum and I now revel in my sluttiness in front of you. Cum-faced and lipstick smeared, I use some of your cum to finger my clit until my whole hand is creamy with my juices.

You lay back in your chair as I clean your cock with my tongue. My face is a dirty mess but I am grateful to you for being my husband, thankful that you give me your cock, and pleased that I can wear your hot cum on my face.

Your sperm-faced wanton wife,

Monique