Waiting In The Car Park

Story Info
Early to work has its advantages.
1.3k words
3.79
65.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers

It was an early winters morning, driving to work its still dark, its spitting with rain and I wish I was still in bed asleep. Everyone has decided they should stay at home on such a horrible morning and consequentially there is no traffic on the roads. This means that I get to work really early having left plenty of time for the usual Monday morning traffic. I get to the car park almost an hour before I am due to start work, there isn't another car in there and I know that I cant go into the office just yet so I stay in the car listening to the radio.

My thoughts drift from the music and chatting to the amazing sex I had the night before with this new guy I have met. We haven't been seeing each other long, we met in a bar a few weeks before and last night was the first time we had slept together. It was so amazing, first he stood me against the wall and slid down my body so that he was kneeling in front of me, placing my leg up on his shoulder he gently flicked his tongue out and dragged it gently over my clit, making my knees buckle.

Whilst going over the events of the night before I start to get horny, looking around I see there is still no one else in the car park so I slide my hand up under my skirt and inside my thong, I am so wet already. I return to thinking about how his tongue slid in and out of my wet pussy, and as I do my fingers start to slide in and out of me so easily from my juices. My other hand moves up to my breast and starts to gently pull on my nipple, as my fingers start to move faster.

I don't know how long I was doing this but I got faster and faster and I started to feel myself getting closer to an orgasm, I was moaning loudly now so engulfed in the memories and the pleasure I was giving myself. I came hard, my body jerking the juices flowing out of my pussy onto the seat of my car. I giggled to myself, feeling very naughty for what I had done.

When I looked up I was horrified to see that the car park had started to fill up and there was a group of people standing around my car staring at me, how long had they been there? I am sure they must have been there for a while, watching me. My embarrassment started to ease a little as I realised that there was no one there that I knew. And I noticed that a few of the guys had very noticeable erections.

There were 5 guys and 3 girls all standing around me, one of the guys then came over and tapped on the window, I opened it slowly and said "hi, can I help you guys at all?" I saw them look at each other and smile, the guy was now leaning against my car door, grinning, suddenly he grabbed the handle and pulled the door open. Leaning into my car he whispered that they had all enjoyed watching me pleasure myself and that I had made them all really horny, he was asking what I was going to do about it.

I was starting to worry about what would happen here, when he pulled out the largest cock I have ever seen, the head a deep purple colour, I could almost see it throbbing. I could not resist this cock, I had to touch it, to taste it. I reached out and gently ran my fingers up and down its length, it must have been around 11 inches long and thick too. I took it in my hand and started to stroke up and down gently, my tongue flicking out and tasting the tip. One of the other guys came over and whispered something to the guy I was playing with. He reached under me and picked me up, taking me out of the car and placing me on the bonnet, he told me that the others couldn't see what was happening inside the car.

He then moved his cock back to my mouth and I started to suck on it, knowing they were all staring had got me so hot. I hungrily sucked the huge cock as far into my mouth as I could, sucking and licking, as they guy moaned loudly. Suddenly I felt a hand slide up my skirt into my panties. When I looked to see what was happening I saw the hand belonged to a girl. She was pretty, tall, blonde, green eyes, big breasts. She started to rub my clit softly, if felt great, making me suck on the guys cock harder, he was watching this girl play with my pussy and his cock got even harder, I would never have imagined that it could have.

I looked up at the others who were still watching, they were all playing with themselves and each other, everywhere I looked there were people sucking, licking, fingering each other and more and more people were coming over and watching them watching me, joining in.

Another guy came over to us on the car and stood to the side of me, ripping open my shirt and pulling off my bra. He started to pull and twist my already rock hard nipples. Then he took out his cock, not as big as the one in my mouth but still huge and throbbing. He started to stroke it quickly above my tits, rubbing the head on my nipples, I knew he wanted to shoot his cum over my tits and I wasn't going to stop him.

I felt another finger then another enter my pussy I looked down to see that there were now 2 girls between my legs both with 2 fingers inside me sliding in and out while their other hand was occupied with each other. I couldn't control it any longer I felt my orgasm building, knowing I was going to cum all over their fingers as I started to cum the cock exploded in my mouth shooting jets of hot sticky cum down my throat.

I lay back trying to regroup after my orgasm, my eyes closed, breathing heavy, legs wide open. I suddenly felt a large cock thrust right into my wet pussy, I gasped loudly as it started to pound in and out of me hard and fast. Looking to see who it was I realised it was the guy from last night, he was smiling up at me and saying that he had been day dreaming about me since last night and couldn't wait to see me again. That he couldn't resist when he saw my pussy open and ready, glistening in my cum. We fucked hard and fast on the bonnet of my car with everyone watching us, our bodies slamming into one another, the moans of pleasure echoing around us.

We came together, at the same time as several other people came all over us, I sat up, drenched in cum. I got up, got back into the car and found my spare work clothes, getting out of the car again I stood in front of my audience and changed back into my very sensible, respectable work clothes. I locked the car up and walked off to the office, leaving them all standing there watching me leave.

I still see that guy now and again for hot sex but nothing more ever came of it, which I'm happy with. Every girl needs a guy they can call in the middle of the night to come around and fuck her!

gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers