Waiting in the Hallway

Story Info
she describes His first D/s experience.
2k words
4.36
30.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling in the hallway i ran through my list of instructions again, checking each of them off in my mind to ensure i had done everything He desired. All the lights were switched off and candles were lit in every room, haunting music was playing softly upstairs, the music that sends chills up my spine when i concentrate on it. Glancing down at myself, i smiled at His choice of clothing – black hold-ups with thick lace tops, well polished stilletoes with impossible heels and a black silk scarf tied loosely around my neck. With only a few minutes to spare before He arrived i found myself imagining how this evening might progress, how far He would go, how much i could please Him and whether it would be what either of us expected or hoped it might.

His bike in the distance let me know He was almost here and i lost control of my heart – it seemed intent on escaping from my mouth. Suddenly i was more nervous than i can remember being for a very long time, my mind was racing and it took all my concentration to keep my breathing under control. It seemed to take hours for Him to walk to my door, i saw the handle move and time stopped – i gulped and took a deep breath.. and there He was, stood in front of me and looking down at the nervous wreck presenting herself before Him. He closed the door quietly and slowly and placed His helmet and jacket on the floor behind me. Looking up at Him, my eyes begged for Him to speak.. i was desperate for His approval.. a smile, a word, a touch.. anything. He told me not to speak, clasped His hands behind His back and began to walk around me, His eyes roaming over my nakedness, and then He stood in front of me in silence. i lowered my head and felt tears well in my eyes, perhaps i had not pleased Him, maybe i had forgotten something from the list.. and then i felt His fingertips under my chin, gently lifting my face. i could feel Him trembling and realised He was just as nervous as me, just as excited.. and as i looked into His eyes, He smiled – a smile that spread over His whole face, His eyes shining and that’s when i knew i had pleased Him.

He told me i was beautiful, took the silk scarf in His fist and pulled me roughly to stand up, rubbing His thumb over my lips, He smeared my red lipstick over my face and pulled me to Him. He kissed me so hard, so desperately, a kiss so strong that i thought my knees would give way. Then He pulled away from me, leaving me gasping and told me to spread my legs. i quickly did so and clasped my hands behind my back. His eyes never left mine as His hand explored between my thighs, He laughed when He felt how wet i was and roughly shoved two fingers inside my throbbing cunt. i couldn’t help but moan with pleasure. Whilst keeping up the attack on my cunt, He moved around to stand behind me and told me to put my hands on my head, fingers laced.. i did so and then His hand was covering my mouth. He slowly slid His fingers out but quickly replaced them with three.. pushing deep inside me and fucking me hard. He pushed my head forward and was licking the back of my neck and then blowing softly on it.. i thought i would go mad with desire.. i wanted Him so desperately. i could feel His erection pressing on my ass and as if reading my mind, He withdrew His fingers and ordered me to turn to face Him and kneel. He held His fingers in front of my face.. not close enough for me to reach with my tongue, but close enough for me to smell and to see how wet they were. i wanted to lick them, suck them, taste myself.. but instead He wiped His fingers on my face, briefly allowing them to brush across my lips.

He pulled His shirt out of His leather trousers and quickly unbuttoned and discarded it. Next He unzipped His trousers and i licked my lips in anticipation as He let them drop to the floor and kicked them away. He told me to close my eyes, stick out my tongue and stay very still.. and then He held the tip of His cock to my tongue and rubbed it over my lips. It took all my willpower not to open my mouth and take His cock deep in my mouth.. He teased me this way for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a minute or two.. and then i felt His hand on the back of my head, taking a fist full of hair He pushed His cock inside my mouth and began to fuck it slowly.. sliding His shaft along my tongue and moaning His approval as i worked my lips up and down His length, tracing the outline of His veins with the tip of my tongue and every now and then dragging my teeth gently down His cock. He pulled at my hair so my head tilted back and increased His speed. my head was spinning, my cunt was throbbing and i realised i was rubbing myself on my heels in time with His fucking.. i had to stop or i would cum and i did not have His permission yet. His other hand reached down and pinched my right nipple hard, making me groan around His cock, He twisted and pulled and as His cock twitched in my mouth and i knew He was about to cum, He squeezed it with a vice like grip causing me to moan deep in my throat which set off His orgasm. He pulled out of my mouth and took hold of His cock, pumping His seed onto my waiting tongue. i swallowed eagerly, watching His face as He squeezed out the last drops of cum and let them drip on my face and then He rubbed His softening cock over my cheeks and forehead, covering me in His sticky mess.

He grinned at me and reached down to take my hand. He took me upstairs, holding my hand tight and squeezing it and walked into the bedroom. Sitting back at the head of the bed, He asked if i was ok and i smiled at Him and nodded. He told me to lie across His lap face down and then picked up my favourite gag, the leather horse-bit, from the bedside table and fastened it tightly around my head. i could already feel His cock hardening again and it reminded me of my urgent desire for release. my cunt was soaking, my thighs were wet from walking up the stairs and my nipples were erect and aching. my hands were pulled together behind my back and the metal cuffs were attached, the scarf was pulled gently from my neck and tied tightly around my ankles. i was in heaven – lying across the lap of the Man i loved, bound and gagged, at His mercy and dripping with desire. He began by gently trailing His fingertips over my shoulder blades.. down my back.. along my forearms.. over my palms.. and in small circling movements over my buttocks.

And then came the first sting of His hand, harder than i thought it would be, making me jump and tense my ass. Then a gentle reassuring rub with the palm of His hand.. followed by several more hard smacks in quick succession. my breathing was becoming shallow and my ass sore, but i knew there would be more.. i wanted more. i heard Him rummaging in the drawer next to the bed and a satisfied chuckle as He found what He was looking for. i knew at the first blow what it was, just a wooden spoon.. but the one that hurts most, the one that i dread but that i long for at the same time. Each cheek got 20 hits.. and each one hurt more than the last. When He was satisfied with the results, He rubbed His hand over my sore buttocks and ran His middle finger between them, then pushed His hand between my legs and slowly inched up to my dripping cunt. i feared i would cum as soon as He touched me, my body was trembling, i was panting and dribbling over the gag. His fingers lightly brushed over my lips and then He pulled His hand away and undid the cuffs on my wrists. my arms flopped to my sides and i lay motionless, afraid to move in case it triggered the orgasm that i was on the edge of. He moved my hair away from my face and turned my head to the side so that He can look at me. He asks if i am ok and i nod. He asks if i can carry on and i nod again. He removes the scarf from my ankles and helps me up to my knees, pulling me to Him and holding me tight.

He got off the bed and ordered me onto all fours and walked over to the door to switch on the light. i have my legs spread, my ass in the air, my cunt open to Him.. i am vulnerable, gagged and sore, and i love it! Without warning He rams His cock into my waiting cunt. He grabs my hips and fucks me hard, slamming Himself against my sore red ass cheeks. He reminds me i am not to cum yet.. i can’t bear it.. i think i will explode. He stops as quickly as He started and removes His cock.. i hold my breath wondering what is to come, and then i feel his cock rubbing over my ass. i moan loudly and my breathing quickens. He leans forward, pushing His cock against my ass and unbuckles the gag, letting it fall onto the bed. He stands back up and grabs my hips again and tells me that i may speak if i want to. i do want to, i want to beg Him to fuck my brains out, i want to beg Him to use me, to hurt me, to love me… and all i can manage is “please”. He laughed and slid His cock into my cunt again, slowly, just once, and then pressed the head against my asshole. Gently He pushed until the head of His cock was inside me.. He reached under me and ran His hand up my stomach and over my breast, squeezing gently while i relaxed to let Him all the way in. He pushed forward a little more, but i could not wait any longer.. i pushed my ass back to meet Him and it felt fantastic. He told me to play with myself and that i could cum whenever i wanted. i didn’t hesitate and my fingers quickly found my slippery clit and within seconds i was cumming, i couldn’t stop, i shoved three fingers inside me and fucked myself while He buggered me.. i knew He was about to cum and i longed to see His face when He did.. i took out my fingers and turned my head round to watch Him with lustful eyes just as He shot His seed deep in my ass. He sounded like an animal.. He pounded my ass as He came, grabbing my buttocks and squeezing them, triggering another orgasm of my own.

W/we collapsed on the bed, sweating, panting, moaning… it was some time before either of U/us spoke.. i gazed into His eyes, and He into mine and words were not needed. That night was certainly not the heaviest scene i had experienced, far from it, but it was perhaps one of, if not the most meaningful one. It is a night i will remember for a long time. It was His first experience in D/s and i couldn’t have been more proud of Him. He is a wonderful Man, He is the love of my life, He is Paul, He is my Master.