Waiting the Storm Out

Story Info
A man takes shelter at the ABS.
1.3k words
4.35
27.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

It was a dark and stormy night.

Cliché? Yes. But it was true. And the storm was getting more intense. Sheets of rain, lightning, loud thunder claps. Visibility was minimal. Cars were stopping under the bridges. I ran over some tree branches. Having been on the road for hours and already fatigued, I decided to exit.

There was seemingly nothing at the exit but a single street lamp at a driveway. I pulled in with the intention of just parking and waiting the storm out. As I made my way along the drive, a building became visible, and a sign I could just barely make out in the pouring rain. "ADULT". Wow. Haven't been to one of these in years.

I parked and shut my eyes for a minute and took time to breathe and relax. I took a drink of water. I checked the weather on my phone. This was just the first of a number of systems backed up. It would be awhile before it would be clear. A good time for a break. I wonder if this place has an arcade. There was a great adult book store in the town I went to college in, and I was an active participant in the back. But that was years ago. I'd since been married, raised a family, divorced. Hell, I hadn't had sex of any kind in probably ten years. I was getting kind of bitter just thinking about it.

I decided to go in. I made a run for it to try and keep from getting completely soaked through. I realized as I got to the entrance that the building as an old Stuckey's. So many of those buildings house rural adult book stores now.

"Hi!" the clerk said as I entered. "Nice night, huh." The rain was pounding on the roof.

"Do you have an arcade?" I immediately asked.

"Yep. Seven dollars," she replied.

"Seven?" I repeated as I took my wallet out. "And then does it take quarters, or..."

"No," she replied. "Just a flat seven dollars. Stay until you're ready to go."

"Wow," I thought to myself as I handed her $7. She pointed me to the entrance.

It was a simple dimly lit corridor with booths on both sides, about eight total. The doors were all open except one in the back. I peeked in the booth next to it. Sure enough, there was a gloryhole. I entered and locked the door.

The booth was roomier than I remember these. Maybe made bigger for couples? It had an old CRT monitor in the wall with no ability to change the channel or adjust the volume. You were stuck with whatever they were playing, and with the rain pounding the roof, you couldn't really hear anything. I guess you shouldn't expect much for a flat $7. I peeked into the gloryhole. The guy on the other end was standing and jerking, facing the hole. He clearly was ready to go and waiting for someone to come along.

But was I ready?

I didn't waste time thinking about it. I made the signal, and his cock charged through the hole like it was on a mission. I put my fingers around it and felt excitement for the first time in I don't know how long. I suddenly couldn't wait. I dropped to my knees and took the head in my mouth. He exploded IMMEDIATELY, filling my mouth with his hot sweet cum as I jerked his shaft. I had shown up just in time and in literal seconds, I had re-established myself as a cocksucker. He pulled out and quickly exited as I savored his load, swallowed, and wondered to myself "How in the HELL had I forgotten about this?"

I leaned back on the floor and shut my eyes, touching myself through my pants, fantasizing about more cock, one I could savor for awhile. I even dozed off. I came back to life when the door to the booth next door closed again.

I took a peek and saw a couple standing in the booth kissing. They were holding each other close, his hands on the back of her jeans. My phone suddenly gave me a notification vibration. I turned away to check it. When I turned back a couple of moments later, I was surprised to see his pants removed, standing, facing the hole. I could only see him from the waist down. She was squatting, holding his cock in one hand, and gazing at the hole with an almost soulless expression.

What the fuck.

I turned away, not quite knowing what to do. I looked again, and they were exactly the way they were before...but they had moved closer. As if on cue, a massive thunderclap pierced through the pounding rain on the roof and their monitor popped static in time to make a perfect lighting effect. I jumped. They didn't budge.

I looked at my hand, and slowly moved it towards the hole. I stuck two fingers through. They took the last step to the wall. He slipped his cock through. I took him in my mouth. Now it was just me and his cock. I couldn't see them anymore, and they weren't making a sound. Not that I could hear much over the rain anyway.

I slid what of his shaft I could easily handle in and out, then worked up trying to deep throat him. I was surprised to find I didn't really have a problem with gagging at all, as out of practice as I was, and he had a nice thick head. But just as I was losing myself in my work, he pulled back out.

I looked through the hole. There they were, exactly as before. She was crouched, holding his cock, but now she was topless.

Not sure what to do, I gave the signal again. He pushed back through and I went back to sucking. He was nice and hard now.

I heard a booth door swing open. Then a knock at mine.

I stopped and unlatched the door. Opening the door...was her. Completely naked.

She placed her hands on my chest and gently pushed me back. She squeezed around the door and locked it. She sat in the booth chair behind me, spread her legs, and pointed to her guy's cock with a waving motion. I turned back to his shaft and went back to work.

I occasionally switched to jerking his shaft and turning to take a look at her. She had her eyes shut and was fingering herself. The chair was wet. If she slipped her eyes open and saw me, she'd stop and point towards her man's cock again, and I'd go back to work on it. I did my thing, she did her thing. Pretty soon, he was ready to do his thing. He knocked on the wall. I moved back to his head and jerked his shaft. He shot an impressive load into my mouth, all of which I greedily swallowed.

I turned to her. She was still playing with herself, but motioned me to move in. I stuck my head between her legs and started licking her pussy. I wiggled my tongue around her G-spot and she made noise for the first time...the noise of orgasm. Juices flowed from her pussy.

She took a moment to catch her breath, then got up and braced the wall, waving her ass at me. I wasted no time dropping my pants and sticking my rock solid cock into her from behind. She made short grunting noises in rhythm to our fucking. Her man had his eyeball right up to the hole watching us.

In no time at all, she came again, and so did I, shooting everything I had into her. It was the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life.

She remained braced against the wall while catching her breath before turning and exiting the booth, never looking at me. She re-entered the other booth. They got dressed and left.

The rain finally subsided. I hung around, sucked a couple more guys, then got sucked myself. Time to find a cheap hotel, get a shower, and some sleep in.

It had been a dark and stormy night. And so VERY hot.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers