Waiting to Be Used

Story Info
This is a short piece I may develop into something larger.
777 words
3.98
10.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirIV
SirIV
2 Followers

She had received his text at 5:05. It was 5:11 and she was still staring at it. She had been waiting for this all day. He was on his way home; he was on his way home to her. She finally woke-up from the daze she was in and did what she always did when she received this text: put on her collar and stripped.

She was so used to this routine by now that simply lifting the collar from its hook made her start to get wet. She unfastened the strap and placed the collar around her neck, tightening it just right. Her mind was already focusing on the last time she had it on: his hands, his breath, his voice. He was always in her head; he had complete control over her mind, and body for that matter. She already felt the wet spot in her panties growing. She needed to be used again and again. She needed to feel his hands slide down her thighs, grope her breasts, and spread her ass. She needed to feel his power over her body.

Now she started to strip down, down to nothing but her bare skin. She only did wear a bra and panties around the apartment anyhow, but strip she must none the less. Sometimes he liked to keep the underwear on if he was feeling cruel, but he had not said anything today, luckily for her. Today he was to come home to her naked, collared, and ready to be used however he pleased. She unclasped her bra, letting her breasts fall, and threw it by the bed. She looked at herself in the mirror that stood across the bedroom wall. This was her life: she was a fuck toy. She used to be disgusted with herself for wanting to be used by men, but now she embraced the idea; she embraced her urges.

She went back to stripping herself. She slipped off her panties, already slightly damp, and threw them by her discarded bra. She laid herself on the bed. She traced the contours of her stomach to her thighs and then let a hand rest on her vagina. She pulled at her nipples with her other hand to make them nice and hard for him. She let her hand merely rest on her vagina for a time, letting her mind wander, feeling her cheeks get hot. She then started spreading herself. She felt it. She felt exposed and vulnerable. She loved it. Her whole body was getting hot. She really needed him. She needed to hear his strong and powerful knock on the door.

She started to run her fingers from her labia into her vagina, getting her fingers properly wet. She closed her eyes and thought of him breathing on her thighs as he was about to tease her with his tongue, that feeling as her licked her, a feeling like no other. Her toes curled. She thought of his eyes, piercing her, never faltering. She thought of his hands as they kept hold of her thighs, keeping them wide open so he could have full access to her. She felt his breath so hot on her vagina, his tongue pushing her labia aside and pressing on her clit, running over it again and again. Her head was spinning.

She started rubbing herself more quickly. She was rubbing her clit with two of her fingers and penetrating herself with two others. She was so damn wet. It was not the same though. She wanted his cock inside her. She needed to feel him thrusting into her. The bed was getting damp around her inner-thighs as she played with herself. She was moaning ever so slightly. She kept touching herself; she kept herself on the edge. She grabbed at her breast with her hand and toyed with her nipple. She needed to feel like a toy, not a human. She craved his touch. Her breathing hitched as her fingers continued to rub her clit, she needed release. She arched her back as she continued to rub herself. She was almost there.

She stopped. She needed to wait. Her clit ached. Her vagina needed to be filled. She started again. She ran her fingers in between her labia, bringing the wetness from her vagina to her clit. She then put three fingers inside herself. She moaned loudly. She needed cock. She wanted to be held down and fucked. She started moaning more loudly as she fingered herself and pulled at her collar. She heard it. She finally heard it: the powerful rap on the door. He was home and ready to use her.

SirIV
SirIV
2 Followers