Waiting To Take Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis moaned as she knew what was coming. "Are you sure you okay with this?"

This is just the beginning, of hopefully a beautiful friendship." I guided my husband between her lips and felt the tip enter her. Slowly he filled her, working more of his cock into Alexis.

She gasped, "He feels so good."

"I know," I moved the hair out of her eyes.

Slowly they worked up a rhythm, against each other. Alexis was on fire, her body needed relief after being teased for an hour. In what seemed like an hour, the two of them pushed and pulled, their bodies slapped against each other. My husband cock pushing deep in my friend, giving them both pleasure. Their eyes closed, using the other for all it was worth. Both wanting to hold off, both were losing the battle. Alexis's chest was red, her nipples hard, breaths shallow, as she grunted and moaned. Mike was groaning and grunting trying to hold off, but he was about to lose it, lose it in Alexis.

I moved closer, kissed them both, "Please, I want to see you cum."

They both lost it, Mike started to cum in Alexis and she screamed in passion from feeling Mike cock exploded in her. The way he pushed hard and deep, pushing as much of himself in her as he could. Oh how I could imagine that thick mushroom head, expanding as he started to pump that cream into her. I watched as her body shake in pleasure, Mike holding her with his hands, with his cock deep in my best friend. Alexis looked so sexy as she enjoyed her orgasm. I really enjoyed listening to her cum, that beautiful woman letting go and giving in to the pleasure.

Slowly the two of them came back to earth, and then my shower.

Alexis slowly opened her eyes, "That was amazing."

"I know." I turned off the water and grabbed some towels. I dried off Alexis then wrapped her in a towel, a second town for her hair, and then one for myself. My little present to myself, well that is what she looked like. Once I dried myself, I reached for her hand and led her to our bed.

More to come later!

12