Wakey Wakey

Story Info
You get a rude awakening.
1.5k words
3.88
46.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Third Story

“Wakey Wakey my precious pet.”

These words call out from the darkness, as I try to determine where I am. As my body wakes up I start to feel the aches and pains from the previous night-evening-day-morning. To be honest, I am still unsure what day it is, or the time, but its not important, I’m with you now, and I feel safe, but oh so scared of what is ahead of me. As I lay there gathering my thoughts and waiting for my body to wake up, a leather riding crop hits each one of the metal bars like a lion tamer stirring his lion at the zoo. I am stuck here in your cage, and I want out.

As You open the door, and order to me to come out, Your hand reaches in and grab’s the leash that is hanging down from my collar and with one quick yank, you drag me out the cage. Stumbling out I try to get on my feet but without warning I feel the crop hit my hard and firm down onto my ass. A Vicious strike re-ignites the numbness from the previous session. You lead me to a door, but it’s not the door that you left through. Instead the door leads to a small room, its dark, but I can make out a few things. There is a bath, toilet, and a small table, it’s the very basic of things, but everything is so plush and to the highest quality of finish.

“Now pet, you have 30mins. I want you to use this time to refuel your body. I shall open the door again in 30mins, be ready or else!”

As the door slams shut, my eyes focus back to the things around me. I take the time to look at myself in a small mirror. Examining my body to see if there are any marks, or scars from the previous session. As I look back at myself the first thing I notice is my collar. Its leather, and it feels so snug and tight. I give myself a small smile in the mirror, it looks good, and I like it.

There are a few soft bruises, and my nipples appear puffy, but I am okay. I take some of the food that’s left for me. Biting down on a sandwich made from fresh bread and some sort of meat, its so simple but very welcome. I chose a soda over coffee and crunch down into a bar of rich chocolate. I swallow some more of the soda some, before worrying about the time. It hits me that I had better take advantage of the toilet, as I am not sure when I will get this opportunity again.

As I try and gain some sort of composure, I take a cloth and run it under the tap, before rubbing it over my dreary face. I feel awake. Do I feel ready? No, I’m nervous of what she has planned. I take one last sip, before checking myself out in the mirror once more, making sure my appearance is up to her high standard.

The time of reckoning has quickly approached and as if by magic, the door swings slowly open. I peak my head out for a look, but you are nowhere to be seen. Your voice call’s out from the depths.

“Come here my pet. Remember crawl or else”

I crawl down to the end of the room. The room is candlelit; my eyes can’t help look at all the instruments and equipment hanging from the walls, it all looks so shiny and wicked.

I finally approach you; all I can see is a large leather chair. I crawl round the side, and position my body to give myself to you. Head down, and shoulders broad, you ask me to stand up. I take a swift glance at you as my naked body stands up in front of you. You are dressed in a soft dark red leather tight corset, which has your large breasts, really showing off your hourglass figure. A long leather skirt accompanies the outfit, with a large slit down the side. It covers your legs as I try to see what style of shoes you have on. My shoe fetish always has me intrigued

As I drift off into another sub space, you tug on my leash, and you order me to lie down over your knees.

As I lay naked over your knees, I smell you and I smell the leather. The feeling of arousal is on overtime. Your hand feels my back, your other hand goes up and down my leg, and it comes back, slowly circling my ass. Like a kitten on your lap, you play with me, trying to relax and tease me. As your hand slides over my body I jump a little. A wicked snigger is released as your other hand reaches underneath my body and feels my hard cock.

A swift slap of your hand hits my ass. My body shudders as you pull on the leash and tell me to settle down. Another sharp slap hits this time on my right ass cheek.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12. I count with you as you let out a loud moan as the 13th slap hits my ass. I try to remain silent, as my ass is on fire; you tug hard, and order me to turn round.

I am now in a state of slight shock. I am naked apart from my leather collar. My erect cock is now at your full mercy. As your hands run over my chest, circling and pulling my chest hair. You twist my nipples, as you let out a loud moan as you see the pain in my eyes. Your soft hands work down the path of my body, quickly twisting and grabbing my balls. I let out a groan, which only spurs you on to squeeze harder. I am quickly informed that if I scream more, the pain will only get worst. As you slowly circle my hard erect penis I try hard not to think about Cumming, I want to so bad, but I know if I did, I would be in a serious predicament.

A slap to my cock comes out of the blue. I begin to lose feeling for a second, I can’t tell if I enjoy it or not. As another slap slides into another, and then another, it’s no good. I know I can’t make it to your magic number of 13. During the pain of having my erect cock slapped, I also have to endure your spare hand. Twisting each nipple, your long red fingernails are killing me. I let out a large scream like a little slut.

You are not happy.

“You little slut, here I am having a good time, enjoying myself, getting so wet, and you fucking cry like a little slut. Now you are really going to pay for it this time”

As you stand up, I fall off your knees onto the floor. As you stand above me your foot pushes my back down on the cold floor. I am then yanked as you tug on the leash dragging me along the floor.

You remove a large sheet that’s hiding a large shape; it’s a set of medieval stocks. My first thoughts are of arousal; the sheer sight of it has me so turned on. However fear soon sets in, and I am really petrified. As I am dragged to it, you pause and open the stocks.

The stocks are high, I am pulled through so that my head is now directly in the firing line. The same brute force is used as you grab my wrists and put them in place. The wooden stock is now closed over my head, and as you padlock the stock at each end, I am truly stuck and under your complete control. What scares me the most is that I am unaware if you are angry or this is all part of your devilish games. The large evil laugh that haunts the room leaves me even more worried

You walk behind me; I can’t even look to see what you are doing. My ankles are strapped into another mechanism, and a spreader bar is placed in between them to keep my legs apart. My thighs are strapped as well, I can’t see what is going on, but I am so scared as my ass is very vulnerable. Restrained and unable to move, I am helpless.

I feel so alive; I am more aroused than I have ever been in my life. Contradicting that I am scared to death, I trust you, and trust you with my life, but I know your mind is dark and deep, it’s such a balance of being turned on and scared, that pumps up the adrenaline and inspires my love for this lifestyle.

You are still laughing wickedly as you roll out a large medical trolley; the top is covered with a silk sheet. I can’t see what lies underneath, nor am I sure I want to see what lies there.