Waking

Story Info
Daddy wakes his babygirl by licking and fucking her awake.
1.8k words
4.36
41.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun's light was held in check by the billowy curtains that kept the bedroom dark for hours beyond the coming of the dawn. A single small ray split the otherwise quiet and dark room, coming to rest on the soft swell of her hip. The light was not bright enough to wake her, nor the heat of its caress. But it was enough to wake him from his sleep, drawing a smile to his rough bearded face as he peered in utter adoration at the woman that lay at his side.

Her skin was pale, soft, and voluptuous save for a darkening of shoulders and the kisses of Irish freckles across her shoulders. The ray of light was just enough to allow him to see these parts of her in slight illumination, memories of caresses and hours of examining her body helping his mind fill in the blanks left by the lack of illumination. His eyes swept her body slowly, drinking in and elaborating on each detail of her as she slept. Deep in his mind he thought that even an angel could look no more beautiful than did the woman at his side.

She had taken to sleeping in close contact with him from the first moment they spent a night together in a shared bed. With the Ray of light playing on her skin, he was able to begin a slow, gentle caressing of her skin that made him smile at the feel of her and drew a smile to her sleeping face. Fingers began in the smooth skin of her cheek, running up to her hairline and through her hair, smoothing it back behind her ear, repeating over and over for several minutes. In her sleep she smiled and he wondered if she dreamed of the caresses or if she knew in her subconscious that it was he that touched her so lightly.

His fingers traced across the delicate skin of her throat, fingertips dancing across the marks left by his teeth, his marks of ownership and love written in flesh with his teeth. Her breath hitched slightly but she did not wake as his fingers pressed across a too-tender area of bruised flesh. He smiled inwardly, remembering the passionate embrace that had resulted in that particular bite and marking. She brought out an animalistic change in him when his passions were aroused and resulted in fierce kisses and, lips smashed together, tongues diving into one another's mouths before his lips invariably slipped off to one side of her neck and its tent skin, the skin he enjoyed licking, sucking, and biting with such intensity that her breathing caught, stuttered, and she poured out moans of mixed pain and pleasure. Her neck, shoulders, throat, and breasts all bore the marks of oust, love, and ownership of his teeth.

His fingers continued in their exploration of her sleeping body, running across her shoulders and down across the swell of her breasts. Her smile widened in her sleep as he gently stimulated her nipples, rolling them softly between his fingers, pulling at the pierced ring through one nipple as he liked to do, drawing the tender flesh taught and suspended by the hoop of metal. She would sometimes groan at this but more often than not, along with his other touches as she slept, her smile continued to blossom across her face as her subconscious took in the sensations he brought to her skin.

Repositioning himself, he gently drew the covers down from the rest of her body. He admired the swell of her hip, the curve of her ass that drove him so wild, the thighs and lovely calves. With a soft pressure he maneuvered her from her side onto her back, so gentle that had it registered to her, she would have thought the movement had been her own decision. And there, displayed in the shadows of the Ray-split darkness was the delicate cleft of her sex. Her skin was smooth and hair free, her lips swollen from their love-making the night before, a hint of moisture glistened in her labia, a result of his touches and the deep connection they triggered in the animal reaches of her mind. Nashe did not know it but her body was already drooling anticipation for his more intimate touches.

Her legs parted at his gentle but insistent pressure, spreading her sex open slightly so that the moisture was more evident. She groaned deeply in her sleep as the tip of his tongue moved to traced from the top of her slit down to the opening to the core of her body. He repeated the tender, slow licks, her body responding with a surge of blood that further engorged her labia and caused her clitoris to swell and peak out from beneath its hood. His licks became with greater pressure, her lips parting more as his tongue delved deeper into her tender area. As his tongue dipped into her opening, he inhaled deeply the smell of her sex, amplifying the taste of her sweetness upon his tongue. The movement of his tongue remained insistent, roving the length of her slit, dipping into her, and circling back to dance across her swollen clitoris. He could hear her breath coming more heavily as her body responded to him and the sleep-dream she thought she was in was drawn slowly forward towards consciousness.

"Daddy..." she groaned in a sleepy and uncoordinated voice, her eyes still closed above her flushing cheeks.

He continued licking her, driving his tongue in circles around her clit before taking the tender flesh into his mouth and sucking upon it as he would her nipples. He moved his face against her wet, swelling flesh as he sucked at her, stimulating her further.

"Daddy!" Her voice was more insistent this time, more breathy and laced with passion. "Daddy, please....please...oh Daddy, I am so close. Please Daddy...!"

He smiled through the movement of his mouth and tongue. She was so well trained, telling him of her approaching orgasm that would breach the barrier between being partially asleep and fully awakened by the crashing spasms of her orgasms. Her orgasms belonged to him and he rarely denied her the pleasure of their release provided she asked, sometimes begged him, for his permission to fall over the edge of the cliff of pleasure.

His hands squeezed hard on her thighs as his tongue continued relentlessly against her, signaling to her that she had permission to cum. It took but a few deep breaths before her body was wracked with spasms as the first orgasm tore through her, lighting the nerves from her toes to her nipples, from her fingertips to her clit on fire. Her spasms only served to fuel his assault against her sex, tongue tip slipping inside her slick hole to draw out a taste of her honey. She groaned, pressing her hips upwards and grinding herself against his mouth and whispering his name again, insistently, as the waves that were on an ebbing flow threatened to crest again with the pressure of his licking, sucking, and tonguing her delicate, enflamed sex.

"Daddy!"

He broke his assault for a moment to whisper to her, his voice low and connecting deeply into her mind. "Cum for me baby girl. Cum for Daddy."

And she erupted, body flushing as her lower body convulsed and spammed with the rolling waves of pleasure pulsating across and through her sex. He kept his tongue moving, lips pressing against her skin, helping her ride the waves as they pounded against her.

He rested his mouth against her sex as she came down from the orgasm, her labia swollen and wet. She looked at his down between her legs with eyes glazed with pleasure and bare consciousness. She bit at her lip and watched him as he moved up her body, pressing his lips to her, kissing deep, seeking out her soul. She could feel him throbbing hard against her leg, parting her legs farther before reaching down to guide him to her and, in one slow stroke, he entered her.

The groan she made as he entered her was one of his favorite sounds. He moved his body above her, drawing back and thrusting into her, deeper with each thrust, slow, until her inner moisture mingled with that at the opening to her body. The slicker she became the easier his thrusts came, his cock angled as it entered her so that the head rubbed against her g-spot, sending waves of sensation through her core, the slow thrusts gave way to faster ones interspersed with moments where he held himself as deeply within her as he could reach.

He watched her face intently, watching for the signs betrayed by her skin, that her body was approaching another climax, Her eyes closed, and her mouth twisted to emit a deep moan, spurring him to increase his pace. And in doing som he drew from her the words he knew were on the tip of her tongue, "Daddy, please,,,please can I cum...?"

He lowered his lips to hers, sucking upon one as he kissed her, thrusts never ceasing, pushing her closer to losing control and cumming without his permission. He liked to tease her like this, bring her to the edge and hold her.

"Open your eyes, baby girl. You may cum but you must look in my eyes when you do."

Her eyes snapped open and her face contorted again as the orgasm rippled out from her core to her clit, her nipples, and her eyes glazed at the force of the orgasm. He continued to drive into her, thrusting hard and deep, keeping her orgasm rolling as she tried to focus on his eyes, to obey his command, fighting her body's desire to throw her into delirium of sensation.

"Cum for me again," he whispered close to her ear, "come for Daddy again beautiful."

No longer able to control the power of the spasms ripping her apart, her eyes closed and she groaned deeply in pleasure. Nearly lost in her pleasure, she felt the movement of his body char, his own breathing and her mind triggered to what was about to happen.

"Daddy, please Daddy, I've been a good girl, please fill me with your cum. Please Daddy!"

Her fingernails raked across his buttocks, pulling him into her deeper as she felt him swell inside her followed by the hot rushing spurts of his cum into her depths. As his fluids splashed against the depths of her walls she once again fell over the edge into a final orgasm that coincided with his.

He lay pressed again her, the moisture of their sweat and sex sealing them together, his lips sought hers out and their tongues danced between gasps of air that tried to bring their breathing back under control. She ran her fingers through his hair and drew his head down to her breast as they both breathed and basked in her delicious, voluptuousness of their love making.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered as her breathing came back under control. She smiled and nuzzled him as she felt him soften inside her and slowly begin to skip out, a feeling she both loved and hated.

"I love you, My sweet girl, My sweet, sweet baby girl..."