Waking Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

"Yes," the Lady whispered as she diligently undid the rope holding his tunic in place. She ran her tongue across her lips when Satoru's manhood bobbed into view. She took it in her delicate touch and stroked it gently. Satoru sighed as the blood he took from her heightened the merest touch into a litany of fiery bliss.

"Remember, Satoru," Lady Ioshi whispered in his ear. She could feel his arousal fill his blood. "The vampire has a corrupt soul. But though my unborn child did die, the spark of its unrealized soul lingered and grew to protect mine and I was delivered from Goru's hold."

"It didn't heal you," he said before kissing the cool nape of her neck.

"You can't heal the soul, Satoru. My need to fill the void that triggers the thirst is always there, but I need to fill it only a few times a year rather than a few times a week."

Lady Ioshi pressed her cool, silky lips to his warm and pulsing ones and they kissed -- Satoru felt a chill run down his back as some of his warmth passed into the Lady. Their lips parted and their tongues dueled, but her tongue relented and let his explore the warming orifice of her mouth. He scrapd his tongue across her teeth, sometime so white and appealing, sometimes so sharp and deadly.

They kissed passionately for a few moments when Lady Ioshi left his mouth and she tenderly kissed her way across his muscled chest and down to the crop of dark hair around his thick, veiny cock. She cupped his balls. Satoru hissed and grabbed her slim shoulders to steady himself.

"I've found more ... pleasurable ways to fill the void," the Lady said as she kissed the tip of his manhood.

"Not my blood?" Satoru asked, aware of the answer but desirous to hear her speak the answer.

"Your cock, Satoru. Your warm, beautiful cock."

The lady Ioshi gently stroked his shaft while kissing the top -- Satoru grabbed a fistful of her hair and focused on the delicate sweep of her lips across the tip of his manhood. When his cock disappeared in the Lady's mouth, Satoru felt a sudden lapse of fear and excitement thrill his limbs. He gasped as the Lady gripped his powerful thighs and her head bobbed up and down his rock-like cock.

Satoru's eyes rolled back into his head when he felt the Lady's ribald tongue swirl around his shaft like a cool snake. As the Lady sucked his cock and squeezed his balls, her tongue wrapped itself around the shaft and tightened when Satoru grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. She let him abuse her mouth -- fighting her innate desire to bite -- his balls slapping against her chin as he dove deeply into her throat. She awaited greedily for his coming eruption, wondering the effect come would have down her throat instead of blood.

But Satoru pulled out of Lady Ioshi's mouth and took her shoulders and raised her to her feet. "I tasted your blood, my Lady, now I want to taste you."

The Lady looked at this young man, full of life and warmth, but also a fiery beast she had tempered through training and education and she remembered a lesson the Goru had taught her: vampires are creatures of extremes. They love or hate; are fearful or reckless; are beautiful or ugly -- the only constant was that a vampire is powerful and never regrets. But as Satoru knelt down before her and put her right knee on his shoulder and lapped at her pink pussy, she regretted bringing him into this life.

"Don't," he said. The Lady looked down at him, aware of his thoughts as her blood bridged the gap between their thoughts -- she was bathed in the warmth of his soul, reminding her of that last time she watched a sunrise. She felt ... alive.

Satoru was troubled when he saw what looked like a tear run down the Lady's cheek, but any sadness she felt quickly turned to bliss when his lips touched her sensitive clit and she moaned her pleasure. He ran his tongue amidst the moist folds of her pussy and penetrated the inner chamber, making small circles with his tongue and drawing a series of involuntary, raspy breathes from the Lady. Satoru was happy he could make her react using lessons he taught himself.

The Lady felt ripples of pleasure wrack her body the way fresh blood did after a long drought -- her knees buckled and she grabbed handfuls of his hair when he took her clit between his teeth and nibbled lightly on her eroticized hub. Satoru reached up and pinched her little nipple and the Lady gasped and bit her lower lip. She was startled at her reactions -- making love to this man was like being alive all over again.

Satoru licked and sucked on her pussy for a few more minutes, savoring the juices dripping from the Lady's folds. The Lady pulled his hair tenderly and ground her pussy against his face as she shook under his ministrations -- oddly, she realized, between her little orgasms, that her skin was warm and she could feel her heart beat.

"Satoru," Ioshi whispered. He stood and kissed her deeply while he hooked her other knee and lifted her easily off the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he supported her by holding her ass.

"Ioshi," he said as he breathed in the air in her mouth with his kiss. He gently lowered her onto his manhood, the sensation of his cock parting her moist pussy lips and entering the warm, wanton depth leading to her womb was like entering some intrinsically holy place.

"Satoru ... Yes!" Ioshi was bouncing on his cock, adoring the way it filled her pussy to the brink of tearing. In his arms, she was lithe and safe and warm ... so warm. They were both sweaty and she kissed his wet neck an gasped each time she fell on his cock. Hes thrust blinded her with bliss and made heart beat a little bit more strongly.

Ioshi pushed them away from the wall and they fell onto the wood floor -- barely winded, Satoru held onto Ioshi as she pumped her hips, her pussy smashing against his pubic bones. Satoru held her close and lightly bit her neck, echoing the way she fed. Ioshi was rabid as she rode his manhood; her juices flowed from her pussy and created puddles around his firm ass.

Satoru grabbed a fistful of her silken hair and kissed her passionately as her ass bounced while she fucked him. After a few languid moments, Ioshi straightened and placed her hands on his thickly muscled chest and tossed her head back and gyrated her hips, forcing his cock to bend awkwardly against the steamy cavern of her pussy till it contract and she released a flow of hot juices across his lap.

"Ancestors!" Ioshi screamed as she came and drenched Satoru with her come. He held her hips as she shook and was amazed at how warm she felt and how pink her skin was. Like she was alive. Once her orgasm subsided she fell back on him and savored the way he held her to his beating chest.

Satoru caressed her long hair -- it covered them like a silky black web.

"Lady Ioshi, I can feel your heart beat," he said as he kissed the top of her head.

"I'm just Ioshi, my love," she said, raising her head off his chest to meet his gaze. "Just Ioshi and Satoru -- young and in love. I don't know why I'm alive, but take me Satoru. Take me while you still can," she almost wept.

Satoru was stricken by her plea and he gently turned her onto her back and positioned himself between her open thighs and he entered her pussy. This time it was unison of spirit that propelled his slow, deliberate strokes. The exchange of warmth and life that defined their fuck made Ioshi close her eyes and imagine this instant of perfect bliss was the true achievement of her dreaded immortality -- not the violence and revenge she had judiciously she had planned when she broke free of Goru's influence.

Satoru was breathing steadily, like she had taught him during their sword training sessions -- he inhaled as he pulled out and exhaled as he fucked her deeply, reaching for her newly beating heart. His breathing quickly accelerated as did his strokes and soon Ioshi's body was rocking as it submitted to his increasing pace. Satoru felt his skin suddenly expand as its sensitivity grew and he felt the pressure of each ripple in the night air as creatures moved about their business. He heard the faraway rustling of the blossoms as the meekest breeze caressed them -- it was the perfect accompaniment to her moans and pure heartbeat.

As they rocked to the rhythm of their pleasure, their minds touched and they understood: the blood Satoru had taken from Ioshi had amplified his will to live and as the blood acted as a bridge, allowing his newfound life to cross into Ioshi where the uncorrupt spark of soul she harbored could grow, even if only for a short time.

"Aaaahhh ..." Satoru moaned as he leaned over Ioshis's body and she wrapped her arms and legs around him and in act of pure humanity he released the torrent of his orgasm deep within her.

IV

Satoru slumped over Ioshi's content form and she touched his back, savoring the delicate balance of his life force. He raised his head and looked into her inviting brown eyes. She smiled and he smiled back.

"Fun's over," a strange voice said from over them.

Satoru's eyes grew wide as a stone-hard grip grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and before he could react, he was lifted of Ioshi's prostrate form and he was thrown across the training hall, crashing through the wooden wall, splinters of wood breaking his skin and he began to bleed. Satoru looked down and a long pieces of wood, bloodied and ragged, stuck out of his chest, arms and legs. Striving against the pain, Satoru managed to sit up -- he could feel the shifting splinters tear his organs and rip his flesh. He moaned in agony but he had to get to Ioshi.

But it was too late -- although the Lady was slowly returning to her undead power and she had already dealt harshly with what Satoru saw to be masked and dirtied warriors, four more stormed into the room. They moved with amazing swiftness, enough to overcome the Lady. She was smashed against the far wall -- she struggled, but the four that held her were overpowering. They barked orders and two others appeared. They moved sluggishly and Satoru saw their skin had a grayish tone. They were feeders.

Satoru worked through the piecing pain racking his limbs and although the blood flowed from his wounds, the feeders ignored him as did the others. The pulled back their masks and he saw their mouthes full of razor sharp teeth. They were all identically dressed in black tunics and masks and swords draped across their backs. They smiled their razor smiles as the feeders pierced the Lady's pale flesh and drank the ichor from her unbeating heart.

Satoru took a feeble step forward but fell harshly to the ground after receiving a swift kick behind his knees. The splinters pressed against his bones as he feel.

"It been a while, but the Master finally found the whore," Satoru heard from above. It was the same voice he heard before being thrown across the room. Its speaker grabbed Satoru viciously by the shoulders and pulled him close. His breath smelled of rotten leaves and putrid flesh. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Ioshi was on the floor -- the feeders has almost doubled in size from what they had taken from her and the other undead took turns beating and violating her. Satoru growled as the blood in him growled and he made for his feet when the undead next to him pushed down on the large splinter of wood protruding from his rib cage. Satoru groaned and fell back down. The monster removed his mask and leaned in close to Satoru's face.

"I'll let you live -- don't know how long, but long enough to see her burn," he said, pointing at the broken wall where they entered. "Sun's rising soon."

As Satoru listened to the taunts, he recognized the voice. The undead walked to where the Lady Ioshi laid and delivered a swift kick to her side, sliding her all the way to Satoru's side. The sun would fill the hall and she would burn next to him.

Satoru bled from the mouth as he watched the satiated feeders leave, surrounded by the undead as they departed to deliver the bloody ransom they took from her to their Master. The last one -- the one Satoru recognized as his older brother Shingen, waved goodbye and dashed into the night, swift as the wind.

His brother the vampire.

Satoru turned to the Lady -- her skin was slowly turning blue.

"My blood," he said as he fell next to her. The Lady managed to turn and face him -- her lovely oval face was hollow and her eyes were drying.

She reached out to him and touched his cheek with a claw like hand. "No."

"My brother?" Satoru asked, streams of blood and saliva running from his lips."Did you know?"

Lady Ioshi nodded faintly.

"When you found me -- it was Goru?" the Lady nodded again. Satoru coughed and blood splattered the floor and his breathing came in rasps.

Lady Ioshi moaned. "It wasn't supposed to be this way," she wept. "I was never supposed to love."

"Love," Satoru said. "Two hearts as one."

The Lady nodded as a crimson tear ran down her cheek. "My heart for you, Satoru ... Always for you."

Satoru watched in binding agony as the Lady clawed at her chest, exposing dried, fragile ribs as ribbons of flesh were stripped away.

"This will hurt," were the last words Satoru understood as he watched the Lady push her hand into the remains of her once enchanting chest, the sound of snapping bone filling the hall. In one fluid but painful moment, she took her undead heart and smashed it against his chest -- his ribs caved in and her heart found his.

Satoru howled as the Lady slumped, lifeless, by his side -- he laid there a few moments, his raspy breathes filling the training hall till they dwindled to a single, last moan.

Then, eternal stillness.

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12