Waking Daddy Up In the Morning

Story Info
Daddy's princess needs his cock in her mouth.
874 words
3.86
216.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: My "Daddy" and I live in different cities right now and therefore don't get to spend as much playtime together as we'd like...so this is how I imagine waking up next to him when I visit in a few weeks! I can't wait. :-)

It's Saturday morning and I slowly wake up next to a sleeping daddy... he is on his back with his face looking the other way and I listen for his faint snore before moving my hand to his naked and sheet uncovered thigh. Using my fingertips I make light circular motions from his hip down a few inches, then the top of the upper thigh, reaching down into his inner thigh accidentally hitting his balls. Daddy's body makes a subtle jerk at the touch and I pull my hand away just in case he wakes up...

...after a few minutes of no movement other than your chest when you breath, I hear the soft snore again and again gently trace circles and spirals with only my fingertips starting at your hip and this time moving right up to your groin...I try to take it slow but seeing Daddy's soft cock makes me so aroused that after only maybe 30 seconds of circle tracing this time I had made up my mind...

...I quickly crawl right in between Daddy's wide spaced legs and lay down on my stomach, propped on my elbows and staring right at the cock a few inches in front of me...I start by lightly blowing air at the cock head but I see no movement in Daddy's cock or body... so I inch up a bit, folding my arms under my breasts, moving my entire wide open mouth covering the soft member and while closing my mouth around it, moving my tongue in swirls with the start of some gentle suckling.

It never takes Daddy long to start stirring after I devour his member whole, slowly moving his hips up and down and making soft moaning noises which drive me crazy... but my FAVORITE part of Daddy's soft cock is feeling it grow and grow and grow to full hardness while in my mouth.

As my mouth makes more lubrication, I start suckling a bit harder not moving my mouth at all, just my tongue around and up and down and finally I feel the beginning of your blood flow into the penis that's in my mouth...

This is precisely when Daddy loves his Babygirl to start kneading his balls with her fingers gently...cupping and slowly massaging life back to the area...and now I feel Daddy's erection jump at least an inch as I involuntarily moan which must be what woke him up.

I felt Daddy's hand gently hold the back of my head as I felt his thrusting under me pick up a little more. I grin slightly, blush and look up with my big blue eyes into Daddy's eyes that were almost closed because of the lustful glaze he wore.

With Daddy now fully awake his hard on grows to full length and seemingly extra hardness today which I'll never complain about! I just start the blowjob techniques that have been taught to me by Daddy for a long time now...lips wrapped around teeth, tight seal around cock width, never any hands while moving my head up and down to the same rhythm as his thrusts using my tongue whenever possible for more enjoyment while sucking as much as possible, and the sloppier the better...and apparently this morning Daddy is extra horny because I know he's ready to cum when he starts tugging back on my pigtail of hair in his hand, moaning louder and thrusting faster...I hear him first beg Babygirl to suck the juices right out of his cock...and then after that one little point of no return he gets more dominant and aggressive...demanding that his cumslut make him orgasm NOW or no more dick for Daddy's cockwhore!

Daddy KNOWS how excited the dirty talk gets me and I start moaning while my head is being pushed down and then pulled back up with my hair, getting my mouth and throat filled with this great erection that is about to explode as I feel my own juices run down the inside of my thigh because I didn't wear panties to bed...

Finally Daddy pulls my mouth away from his cock and grabs it with his left fist and holds tight as stream after stream of warm white juice squirts up into my face and mouth, making sure to spray as much of my face as he can and then finishing off by rubbing the already shrinking head against my lips, playing in the mess he had just made all over me.

I stick my tongue out for a quick lick of the head as I move myself back to the head of the bed to sit up and snuggle next to daddy, both of us with huge smiles on our faces while jism dries onto my face and in his groin area...

Today has already started off the way I wanted it to...this Babygirl has much more up her sleeve for the rest of the day with their much needed alone time...