Waking Her Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
Shawna learns a valuable lesson.
3.6k words
4.25
21.9k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna is about to learn about the gentler side of her submission before finding out where her limits are when it comes to pain and other delicious kinky things she might be into.

I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters to get an idea why a pretty blonde nurse has agreed to be my guest for a weekend.

*****

I knew at this point that Shawna was at a vulnerable point in her submission and as I gently stroked her head and face, I watched her half-closed eyes.

"By the way, Shawna chere, you cannot call me Master unless I place a collar around your neck. Until that moment, you may only address me as sir."

Her beautiful blue eyes fully opened and she began to worriedly stutter back,

"But...but it felt so right to say, sir. I thought that you would like it. I was reading about BDSM on my computer just before you texted me."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. I didn't recall even mentioning BDSM to her during my brief stay in hospital and it made me curious.

"Oh really kitten, how long has this curiosity of yours been going on?"

She leaned up on one elbow as I petted her and obviously wanted to talk now.

"It started back when I was in nursing college, sir. One of the girls in our dorm told us all about the things she did with her boyfriend and it sounded exciting and..."

She bit her bottom lip and blushed as she whispered,

"...a little dirty."

I trailed my fingers down her body and reached the soft, downy blonde hair on her pussy just as she finished that sentence, and her legs parted for me before I could say a word. When my fingers reached her slit, it was still wet with her juices and the remnants of my cum that had escaped from her.

She gasped as I slipped a single finger into her little cunt, and giggled a little as she asked,

"You're not done with me yet, sir?"

Slipping another finger in to join the first, I answered her.

"Oh not by a long shot, kitten. I have your sweet little ass for the whole weekend and I'm not letting you escape until I have all of you."

She blushed deeper as she realized what I meant and just made what sounded a little like a purr as she said,

"I love you calling me kitten, sir."

Moving my thumb against her clit, I decided I would find out a little more information about Shawna.

"Tell me when you lost your virginities, kitten. Mouth, pussy and ass?"

She moved into me a little and pressed her cunt with a little more force against my fingers and thumb as she answered,

"It was in high school. I was sixteen when I gave my virginity to a boy that I had been dating for a few months. It HURT a lot and was really quick and yucky. I didn't let him do it anymore after that and he dropped me pretty quick afterwards. I never err...took it...in my mouth until I met my boyfriend and OH that feels good sir."

Her sheer innocence just made my cock harden and I curled my fingers up and played with her G spot as I worked her little cunt. However, this was the time that I wanted to learn of her sexual history so I growled a little as I said,

"Focus kitten, keep those eyes open! Now tell me about the rest."

Her eyes flashed open and she quickly answered.

"Sorry sir. I was going to say that you were the first man to cum in my mouth...and...well, you know."

Her voice trailed off as she finished that sentence and then quickly added,

"Oh and I've never had anal sex!"

I increased the pressure on her G spot and clit and she reached down to grip my arm as her hips moved a little trying to get more.

"Oh God, please sir, please, that feels so good, please let me cum for you again!"

I ignored her plea and kept up the pressure, feeling her little cunt getting even wetter as I said,

"You know that you are going to give me that little ass this weekend, don't you kitten?"

Her eyes got big and she bit her lip as she humped my hand like a little bitch in heat, and answered me.

"Yes...sir...oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let your little kitten cum sir... Please, I don't think I can hold it back!"

I didn't want her failing, and whispered as I watched the hunger in her eyes.

"Yes kitten, cum for me. Give it to me again, all of it."

Her tight little cunt gushed like she was taking a pee and I just kept up the pressure as she rode my fingers and thumb. She stopped for a second and then another stream came out of her and her body shuddered as she tried to push my hand away.

"Don't you DARE move my hand, this little cunt is mine and I'll touch it whenever I want and as long as I want. Understand slut?"

She stopped struggling but her body still jumped anytime I moved a finger or my thumb as if I'd given her an electric shock.

Now although I was pretty sure that I already knew the answer to my next question, I asked it anyway just so I could enjoy making her blush again while she responded.

"So obviously you've never had a cock in that tight little ass...yet, but how many have been in your mouth and in that sweet little cunt that has my fingers in a death-grip right now?"

Just the mere mention of the word 'cunt' and she bit her lip, blushed a little more but her body told me of the effect as I felt her clench on my fingers even harder.

She blinked at me as though I was accusing her of something and then quickly blurted out,

"Only your cock and my boyfriend's have been in my mouth, and you are the third man I let inside me, sir!"

Her indignant look made me need to suppress a laugh and I quickly added,

"Have you ever been with another girl?"

Her expression and how long she took to answer made me smile again, and as I withdrew my fingers from her body I got up from the bed and looked back down at her letting her know I was waiting for her answer.

"I...experimented a little bit in college."

Her voice trailed off as she rolled over, and looked up at me, unsure of what I was going to do, hovering over top of her again.

"Experimented how, Shawna chere?"

She went to sit up and I gently pressed her back down on the bed and moved her closer to the middle. When I opened a drawer of the night table, and began to bring out some items and place them on the bed was when she began to speak, but there was a quiver in voice, and her eyes never left the array of toys I began to lay on the bed.

"Ah, there was one night in my room when two friends came in to share a bunch of wine coolers they had bought."

Her voice caught in her throat as she finished the sentence and I stopped what I was doing, caught her eye, giving her a look that anyone could read as displeasure.

"Sir," she quickly added, and I continued to prepare things.

I broke open a couple of new vibrators, slipping in some fresh batteries and then I brought out two brand new crops, one that had a one-inch wide leather tongue, and another with a wide leather tongue that was close to three inches. Her eyes got really wide when she saw that one and I just smiled and said,

"Go on kitten, tell me everything."

She swallowed loudly and I could see that her breathing had quickened as she said,

"Please sir may I get a drink of water? I'm really very thirsty."

I smiled, pulled out the bottom drawer of the nightstand and plucked a bottle of water from a cooler I had installed in there. I also pulled out some ice and placed it on a saucer. When she reached expectantly for the bottle, I held onto it and whispered in a voice as soft and low as a purr.

"No kitten, get on all fours facing me, and I shall let you drink."

She hesitated as she tried to process my request and I picked up the wide crop and slammed it down on the comforter which didn't make much noise but it was enough for to spring into action and assume the position I wanted. I opened the bottle and carefully poured a little of the cold liquid into my cupped palm being sure not to overflow it, and presented it to her.

"Drink kitten, take it from my hand."

She tried to lap it up but then pursed her lips and sucked it up as best she could. I repeated the action twice more, and then had her lay back down in the middle of the bed. When I had taken her first wrist and tied one end of a long silk scarf around it, she quickly asked,

"Are you going to tie me up, sir?"

I smiled, fastening the other end of the scarf to the closest post on the bed and replied.

"That will all be dependent on you, kitten. I shall not make you helpless until you beg me for the privilege."

Working quickly, I took two more scarves and tied her ankles, and then tied each of them to a post. She was almost spread-eagled on the bed as I tied the fourth scarf to her other wrist and let it go.

"As you can see, I've not tied that scarf to the other post and I won't do it until you beg for me to make you helpless so I can do whatever I want to you. Right now, if you wanted, you could easily reach over and untie yourself and even leave. The choice is easy here Shawna chere, would you like me to try and convince you to tie you up or would you prefer to leave now."

Her mouth parted and her eyes moved back and forth as she fought with herself and finally, she blurted out,

"Yes, please sir, convince me to be helpless for you."

I went back to the side of the bed and chose a tiny little variable vibe that I knew would be enjoyable for her. Turning it on, I teased it against her nipples which were already semi-hard but with a little inspiration from the toy and my manipulation they quickly got to the point where they probably would be able to cut glass. As I began to trail the toy down over her body avoiding any place that could be ticklish, I reached over, picked up an ice cube and worked it against one of her nipples. She jumped a little and her free hand initially went to push it away but she stopped herself and looked up at me with big blue eyes.

"Sir, I think I'm ready for you to tie me...UP NOW!"

Finishing her sentence just as the toy touched her clit. I pushed it lower and into her a little to gather her juices, and moved it back up to work her little button. As I moved the little bullet around in a circle on her, I answered.

"No kitten, that is not begging, and it is not even asking, you merely think you're ready."

Moving the ice from nipple to nipple and working her clit made her grip the comforter with one hand so hard I could see her knuckles whitening as she struggled not to try and move for me. Although her legs were spread wide apart she still moved her hips as I played with her clit and her breathing became a little ragged. She whimpered and moaned a little, and then I saw the little physical sign that she was close even as she whimpered and moaned. Finally she cried out,

"Please sir, please let me cum. I'm close, so very close, please sir."

I sighed and pulled the toy away from her, and even the ice that I was holding against one nipple. Stepping back, I looked down at her even as her hips were still moving, seeking the toy that I had taken away.

"No. Denied kitten. Not yet. I will decide when it is time for you to cum for me."

She was still breathing hard as she stared up at me and when I picked up a rabbit type of vibe, she squirmed on the bed, her ass grinding into it as though she wanted to get away from what she knew was going to happen next.

I walked around to the other side of the bed with only the rabbit in my hands. I slipped a couple of pillows under her head and upper back so she had a better view down her body, and then teased the head of the rabbit against her slit. Turning the main part of the toy on, I stroked her gently and even played against her clit again. Once again, she whimpered like a little animal and held onto the comforter for dear life. I teased just the head of the toy into her and then worked it back and forth just a little. Her hips moved as if trying to get more and that is when I rammed it in, hard, fast, and deep. She shrieked a little but then moaned as I pushed it in just a little more. I slowly began to bring it out, and just as I got to the point where it would have popped out of her, I rammed it back in hard and deep again. She was trying to pace her breathing as I repeated the actions over and over and as her eyes closed, I said.

"OPEN THOSE EYES, SLUT!"

They snapped open so fast I swear I heard them and she begged again,

"Please sir, go faster, it feels so good now. FUCK ME SIR, fuck your little kitten, PLEASE."

I smiled and gave her what she asked for. The toy was making delicious sounds as I took long strokes with it and the soft silicone glistened with her juices.

"Look down, see how I'm fucking you Shawna, see the toy and how it's going in and out of this delicious little cunt."

She looked down and I swear she grabbed the comforter even harder, I suspected her nails might even tear the fabric as she bucked against the motion and tried to fuck back at the toy for all she was worth. Her other wrist was straining against the silk scarf, gripping onto it, and it wasn't long before she just looked at me and begged again,

"Oh God, I'm...I need it...please sir, PLEASE, let me cum."

I saw how close she was and on the out stroke I pulled the toy completely out and away from her. Her hips were still trying to fuck the toy now but there was nothing there and she exhaled loudly and the look on her face was of such hunger that I almost laughed but I could read she was ready to curse me for stopping. As she reached down to touch herself and get release that way, I slapped her hand away.

"Don't even think about it, slut."

She actually cried as I smacked away her hand and she looked up with tear-filled eyes asking,

"If you tie off my wrist, will you let me cum, sir?"

"I don't bargain with my submissives, Shawna chere. When, and if, I let you cum tonight will be completely up to me, and only me."

When she heard me refer to her as 'my submissive' her eyes flashed a little at the realization and she let out a long sigh."

"Yes sir. Then please tie me up more, make me helpless because I'm not sure I can take much more of this. Please sir; I'm begging you to tie me up completely!"

I gripped the scarf, yanked it toward the post and looked deep into her eyes. Whispering now in a voice once again as low and soft as a purr, I asked,

"Are you sure, kitten. Do you truly want this? Do you truly NEED this?"

Her voice was meek although she still breathed heavily now.

"Yes sir, please sir, I really need it."

As I quickly tied off her wrist, she sighed contentedly and I rounded the bed back to where the array of toys had been set out. The one toy I just used was still coated with remnants of her pussy and I moved it up to her face.

"Good kittens clean their toys, Shawna chere. Are you a good kitten?"

It took her a moment to realize what I wanted and she just nodded and opened her mouth as I slipped the rabbit into it, watching her suck it as though it were a cock. Then I pulled it out so she could snake her tongue around it and clean both sides. When she was done cleaning it, I slipped it back into her and activated both the vibrators so inside her there would a pulsing against her G spot while the tiny little appendage outside would work against her clit. I set it to what I believed was the lowest setting so not to get her too close, too fast.

She bit her bottom lip and if her legs had not been tied off and so wide apart I'm sure she would have clamped them shut on the toy inside her tight little cunt. As the toy started to slip out I pushed it back inside, and placed a book that I happened to have on the nightstand down between her legs to hold it in place. Then I picked up a very sharp and menacing looking blade.

Shawna's eyes focused on the blade and she panicked,

"WHAT are you going to do with THAT?"

I laughed and replied, "Don't worry kitten, I promise you that I will not harm you or injure you in any way. This little toy is not to cut you, although it could easily accomplish such a thing."

To illustrate, I held up a single sheet of paper and sliced through it as easily as a hot knife through butter.

Shawna visibly relaxed when I told her I wasn't going to hurt her and her breath came out in a large sigh as she once again focused on what her body was undergoing.

I pressed the tip of the blade against one of her breasts and watched her eyes.

"Fear is a very strong emotion kitten, and now that you've experienced it, your body is already undergoing some changes. You just had a major shot of adrenalin move through you because you thought that I was going to hurt you with this. But, all I did was activate things inside you and now as I trail this cold blade along your skin, you can feel it even more."

I turned the blade sideways and gently stroked it up and down her tummy almost reaching the soft downy hair of her pussy and her breathing got even more rapid as the blade working in conjunction with the toy made her wriggle even more.

"Hold perfectly still, kitten. If you move the wrong way this blade could cut you and neither one of us wants that."

She instantly obeyed my command, going as still as a statue but I could see the strain on her face as the toy continued its assault on her cunt. Even before she was ready to ask, I saw that little physical signal again and knew that I had to act fast.

Just as she said, "Please sir, please please please, I can't..."

I pulled the toy out of her and she screamed.

"NOOOOOO! Oh put it back, please sir, I was so close, I REALLY NEED it! GOD DAMN YOU! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

I couldn't help it, I had to laugh. Shawna looked so very innocent normally, and reserved that nobody would ever think she would say anything like that.

As I dropped the toy down beside her, I switched it off and replied,

"Oh no little girl, I'm not a fucking bastard, I'm a sadistic bastard! Now you have a choice. You can apologize and beg my forgiveness so I continue doing what I want to you or I will simply leave you tied up like this all night and go sleep in one of my guestrooms."

Her eyes still flashed with anger and frustration and she stared at me not sure what to do. Unfortunately for her, that hesitation was all I needed to know I had to teach her a lesson. I leaned down over her, gave her a soft kiss and whispered,

"I see you've made your decision. Sweet dreams, kitten. I shall see you in the morning."

I gathered up all the toys, put them back into the nightstand while she watched me disbelievingly and then as I opened the door she yelled out,

"Sir, I'm sorry! Please come back. Please don't leave me here like this all night. I really need you; you can do whatever you want with me. PLEASE sir!"

I turned and looked at her.

"No, I'm afraid you're too late, kitten. You need to learn the cost of hesitation when I offer you a choice or to do a task. I shall see you in the morning. Good night and ...sweet dreams."

As I switched off the light and closed the door I could hear her crying in the dark.