Waking Him Up

Story Info
A sub welcomes her online Love into a new day.
753 words
3.8
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes close while I still hear the rhythm of whispered words in my head, combined longings of B/both, almost like the rhythm that train wheels make on the track. It leaves me once again speechless behind a pc, leaning back and reclining my chair while I hoist up my knees and curl up. Silently simply enjoying my feelings those moments after You left.

So intensely content it almost feels like a shame to break that moment I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom, slowly turning on the faucet of the shower. I lean against the wall, the cool tiles against my forehead and listen to the clattering water for a while, before I slowly strip myself from my clothing.

I crawl under the hot stream of water and with a lazy smile on my face rest my back against the cold tiles, I shiver and close my eyes while I let the rhythm of the train go on and on in my head. Memories of sounds ring in my ears while I reach out for the shower lotion and let it slide trough my fingers, slowly letting the scent of almonds penetrate my consciousness. I moan softly and then inhale before softly letting my hands slide over my body. Hands that slowly and enjoying stroke every inch of skin...knead my breasts, firmer....slick skin and slick fingers teasing it....stroking it....softly pinching rock hard nipples...harder....rolling them between them....pulling...pushing.

I toss my head back and the contrast of the cold wall makes goose bumps arise all over my skin, I relish that feeling.....my left sole of my foot resting against the tiles, my knees lightly spreading while one hand slowly wanders down over my belly...towards my cunt. My hips are twisting gently, making the slick skin of my asscheeks rub against the tiles. Fingers softly sliding over my lips....my breath catches when I slide deeper without any restraint and a swift brush against my clit makes my whole body tense up. Heat surging through me fully, suddenly. I am so wet, no need for lotion here, as my juices mix with the droplets of water on my skin.

I take a few deep breaths and lean backwards, let myself calm down for a moment, feel me breathing getting easier, but all to soon my fingers are finding engorged and swollen lips again...stroking, softly squeezing...ohhhh...harder. Are they mine....or Yours?

Could I do it....You....watching.....let myself go like that. Writing or saying it is one thing. But do it.....

A deep moan escapes my lips as I close my eyes, my mind projects a shade on my retina, a shade that loosely leans against the doorpost of the bathroom. I think I blushed then and there.

Barely aware of the water cascading down the skin of my breasts I pinch my ass cheeks together and a soft quivering sigh escapes my lips while I slowly start stroking my clit. Waves of pleasure washing through me, trembling on my feet. Fingers the softly roll tight little buds between them. My stomach cramps like a tight knot and finally I simply and roughly shove one finger inside my cunt, pushing my hips forward shamelessly....two fingers. I gasp for air...oh my God.

While my eyes fly open for a moment I am overwhelmed, by myself, my feelings and I know. I want to be able to do that to. Knowing that maybe soon, You *will* be watching with an undeniable grin on Your lips....while You watch me giving this too.

I slowly sink down on my knees, my back resting against the wall, fully arched, my breasts pushed out far while my fingers pinch down hard on aching flesh, pinch and squeeze while my fingers pump in and out of my cunt deeper, harder....faster and faster, thumb sliding over that slick proudly sticking out clit, rubbing, pushing, pressing it against my pubic bone. My knees spread wide almost obscenely, my hips rising high with each thrust, all my muscles shaking, gasping breaths all around.

Lost.....or found?

How long was I there?

I do not know.

I know I came, hard.

And then slowly returned back on earth, panting, quivering breaths, my whole body tingling while I sink from my knees on my ass and curl up in the corner of the shower and just let the water fall down on me as I wrap my arms around my knees and rest my head on them.

And the train slows down.....gently.......

Your slut wishes You a very good morning Sir.