Waking Me

Story Info
Sweet, slicking, licking, stroking wet fingers...
1.1k words
3.92
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am late getting online. I find only your message:

"HELLO. I hope I am not too late. I am getting so hard thinking of you and reading your stories and messages. I sit here staring at the screen, waiting for a message from you to pop up, much like my cock has thinking of how wet you will be. I want to start to lick you while my cock slowly pushes into your mouth.

"You must have gone to sleep. Do you dream about me? I will wait a bit more, sitting here with my cock jumping with every thought of you. I am so sorry I did not wake up earlier.

"I think of you in bed, sleeping as I come in and make my way to you. Slowly, not to wake you. Every second my hard cock coming closer to you. Slowly I work it in between your legs You are so wet, dreaming of me. My cock pushes you apart and glides inside you, making my shaft very wet and warm. I hold it deep inside you, every second more cum builds inside me getting ready for the time to come shooting inside you while your cum gushes around my cock, mixing with mine.

"My God baby, I just thought of you sitting there reading this, touching yourself, very wet, moaning that you are about to cum. My hard cock pumping you faster and harder. Every time I go even deeper in you crying, crying, crying. Sorry. Maybe I scared you with this shit."

Oh shit, I missed you. Something in my stomach plummets, and I know I have to sleep without a goodnight from you. Gently I hold my fingers to my lips and touch them to the computer screen. The only kiss I can give you. "Goodnight, lover," I say. And I go to bed with my thoughts.

-----------------------------

"Do you dream about me?" you asked.

At night you are in my dreams. I coil my body against my pillow and imagine I am wrapped around you while you as you lie against me. I sleep without a nightdress. I need to feel the bulk of the pillow against my skin. I wish the pillow had your heat. My arms are hungry to hold you. Sometimes I brush my lips against the pillowcase and imagine a kiss. If I am lucky, I will fall asleep that way.

Often, I can't sleep at all. I lie awake to the scratching and hissing of the possums in the camellia bush outside my window, and the dull clank of a distant freight train as it struggles up the gradient on the main northern line. When the burning hunger gets too much, and I am pulsing too hard to relax, I roll away from my pillow. I lie on my stomach, legs open, silently willing you to slide between and take me. The thought of you behind me turns me to water. I feel my cunt hungry, open, needing cock. My clit is like a small swollen strawberry. I rub against the mattress, trying to relieve the throb. Frustrated now, I bite the pillow and pound it with my fists. Poor man! Better for you that you are not here to feel my impatient, frustrated blows. I taste Egyptian cotton when I want to be tasting you. My nipples harden. I bunch the corner of the pillow, and torment my hungry mouth. Damn, I need to be filled. My breath gets ragged. My face sinks into the mattress. A dribble of pussy juice leaks over my mons and seeps into the sheet. Defeat. I scrabble on the night table for some fresh batteries, and reach for my vibrator and a fat ribbed dildo. It doesn't take long. I am so ready for you. As the spasms in my cunt subside, I know that I will sleep now.

"I wanted to give you something special to wake up to!" you said to me on the phone. And those are the words I fall asleep with.

I sleep stretched out on my back. No matter how my sleep starts, on my back is where I end up. Arms and legs outstretched, claiming the territory that is mine. My lips apart, upturned, wanting. The sheets are twisted, the quilt askew, sliding off my breasts by the time I wake. Whatever turmoil rumples my bedclothes in the night, in the end I come to complete, trusting and open surrender.

"I want to sneak in behind you so you don't know until my cock starts to push inside you and spread you apart," you said.

Somewhere between oblivion and dawn, I sense a presence in my room. A shadow approaches the side of my bed. This must be part of my dream. Someone is kneeling beside me. A hand stretches beneath the quilt and skilful fingers explore the secret places of my body. Sweet, slicking, licking, stroking wet fingers. I am so deep in my warm heavy state that I cannot move.

My mattress rocks and dips with the pressure of a heavy body beside me. I sense you by your warm musky sweaty muskiness. Your strong hands roll me onto my side, and part my legs. I feel the press of your warm body behind me, moulding your curves to my curves, spooning in to me. I moan softly, but do not wake. Your arm curves round against my breasts, pulling me deeper into your warmth. Your mouth nibbles at my neck. Hard fingers squeeze my nipples, twisting, stretching. I feel the rush of moisture.

You know how to raise me to the most exquisite state of torment without even waking me. You rock me softly back and forwards with just the thick head of your cock in my cunt. I am dreaming and melting and spreading wide at your merest touch. Am I sobbing? Maybe I just dream it. Your hands, and your cock stir me. You furrow my labia up and down from clit to arse, sliding, testing, undecided... choosing. What are you made of, that you can delay your own pleasure for so long?

I can be still no longer. I jack-knife myself like a swimmer preparing to dive, and push myself back on you, impaling myself on your cock as deeply as I can. Maybe I spoilt your plans for a surprise sleeping fuck, but I don't care anymore. You grunt, and seize my hips in your hands, and ride me hard and deep, our bodies bucking together. Your cock is tight inside me in our sideways scissors clinch. Forget the dream. This is real and sweaty and hard and deep now. Your balls slap against me. The waves of heat overtake me. I come crying and screaming, my head hanging over the side of the bed. And then you make me come again.

I sit up with a little choking cough. The sun is streaming in through my venetian blinds. I am alone. Only the dampness of my sheets tells me where I have been. The dampness, and a dull thumping ache that cannot be quenched.

I want you so much now. This is killing me.