Waking Up

Story Info
She starts with just touching 'him'.
1.2k words
3.84
37.2k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

Waking up she rolled over and her arm crossed his chest. She kissed his shoulder and repositioned her leg over his. Nestled between his legs she felt 'him' against her thigh a not uncommon feeling for they had always been intimate and close when sleeping together.

Almost involuntarily her hand began stroking his chest feeling the muscles which were emerging as he'd started working recently. The results were already making themselves known, while his tummy still had work to be done his chest, arms and legs were showing signs of the paces they'd been put through and were both a bit larger, and much firmer than only 4 short weeks ago and she was appreciative not only for the new feel, but for his determination to be a better man with her in his life. The strokes became more a squeeze as she enjoyed the new muscle, and then she stroked lower...

His tummy wasn't large, really. In fact she liked her men with some 'meat' on them, preferring them to the lanky Ethiopian marathon runner physique. It was more a source of concern for him than her and she touched it lovingly. A light crop of hair covered his belly and continued on down to his pubic region which he kept trimmed rather than letting it grow into a forest which she'd never preferred, or shaving it completely which similarly was a turn off for her. Playing here for a moment, feeling both his roundness and the beginnings of his pelvic region, her pinky finger touched the tip of 'him'. Smiling to herself she was pleased with this touch and, circling his belly more she made a point of just touching him with each downward stroke.

She loved the feeling of him touching the top part of her hand as she did this. It was somehow more erotic to her than holding him right now though she knew already that this is where her ministrations were headed. For a moment she lingered there, his cock laying on top of her hand as she twirled her fingers around his pubic hair. It was growing harder and she could feel it twitch just a bit as it grew. A man's growth had always been a source of amazement for her. How something sometimes so small and almost insignificant, could grow into something so strong and unyielding, and then, after she had made him reach his point of ecstasy, soften again in her hand, or more often her mouth, was nothing less than a miracle in her mind.

Once again she circled his stomach and this time, when she reached the nether region, rather than sliding underneath him she stroked lightly over his girth and slid her hand downward touching also his sac before circling around again. This she did a few times, and with each stroke, she felt him grow, felt his engorgement, felt her own desire intensify until now she was stroking 'him' lightly with her whole hand. Thumb on one side and fingers lightly touching him on the other she closed her eyes and examined 'him' with her fingers. Stroking from the base on up to the tip and down again to his testicles first touching them lightly and on the next stroke cupping them with her hand.

She kissed her way down his chest as she held 'him' in her hand still stroking. Down to his belly, kissing him lightly as she dropped her head until finally she was where she wanted to be.

Michelle loved that part of a man. Adored it, the softness and the hardness of 'him'. And she loved not only touching it with her hand, but feeling it on her face. Kissing 'him' first, she lay next to him and moved his cock over her face touching her cheeks, her closed eyes, her nose, her lips. The smell was intoxicating to her. The wetness which emanated from the tip was nectar. The touch was almost enough for her to have an orgasm without ever having had sex. And with this man more than with any other man previously in her life. She didn't know what it was about him that was so different, but she recognized that he was, and she loved this feeling.

She placed him on the tip of her lips and opened them slightly, her tongue tasting the wetness there, her nostrils breathing in his scent and her mind wandered for a moment. His scent was different from others. Similar but different. His was one which had pungency to it. Clean, healthy, with a slight hint of the air around salt water sprayed up in the wind. And she wondered momentarily if she could name the various men who'd been in her life from their aromas. And then it went away again. Wrapping her lips around his head she kissed him lightly at first and then deeper. Pulling off him she ran her tongue down the side and up again, and again, and again before pulling him into her mouth once more.

He was most certainly awake now, his slumber having been pleasantly interrupted by her attentions. Knowing her, and enjoying the knowing, he moved only slightly putting his hands behind his head and breathing in deeply.

She felt this breath and smiled to herself as her mouth made love to him. Going as deeply as she could and then pulling back, trailing her tongue along the underside of his girth. Rolling her tongue on the tip and then going down again. Michelle loved trying to make it all the way down his shaft but hadn't yet learned the art of deep throat. She stopped as she hit the gag reflex but tried again, pressing forward until she almost made it to the hilt. She was proud of her progress and smiled at herself again.

Wanting to go faster, she knew that his preference was for slower, deliberate strokes and she accommodated him, gifting him with her mouth. Holding his sac in her hand she massaged him lightly as she worked his length.

She felt his hands as they now guided her head on him. Holding her hair tightly and moving with her rather than forcing her on him which was their habit when sex was more primitive, gutteral, and urgent. This morning was not that type of sex. It was truly her present to him and he knew it. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on her ministrations and he felt his own urgency rising. He breathed deeply and held it there and she knew that his climax was coming. Now the choice was hers, to take it in her mouth. To taste his seed that she so enjoyed, or, to withdraw and have his semen spread across her cheeks, nose, eyes, mouth. She loved them both but a choice had to be made. The choice was an easy one. He loved it when she held him in her mouth until he softened and this morning that is what she would do. And it happened.

Holding him just inside of her lips she wanted to taste his semen completely which she could not do were he deep in her throat. His eruption was powerful, and his seed tasted as she remembered. It was almost indescribable, but certainly there were tastes involved - a slight saltiness, an almost milky taste. But then there was the texture to it too. A thickness which she loved to swirl on her tongue until her own saliva diluted it's potency.

She swallowed and then pulled him deeply into her mouth again, cleaning him. One more time and then she moved up his body again and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning, my sweet."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers