Waking Up Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Waking up daddy my special way.
1.4k words
4.05
69.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second erotic story, but my first hopefully multi part story and hopefully not my last as other submissions will be coming. There hopefully will be a nice mix of fantasy and reality though I won't be telling you the reader which is which. I will leave that up to you imagination. Btw all stories involve only consenting adults over 18. I am learning how to write better stories so feel free to let me know how I did and how I can make it better, I love hearing everyone's comments. So I hope you enjoy.

Waking up in your arms daddy, remembering how intense it was making love to you, then snuggling into your body, sleeping so soundly wrapped in your big strong arms feeling so small and safe. Cuddling with you listening to you snore so softly so peacefully after a night of such incredible sex, wondering what your dreaming about, as your chest rises and falls with each breath. My head in your chest listening to your heartbeat, my body still sore from last night, smiling to myself feeling how relaxed and warm my daddy's body is right now.

My hand finds its way down your body to your wonderful soft cock, I slowly play with it feeling it soft smoothness, its warmth. Smiling as I feel the little crusty flakes of our orgasms on it, makes me lick my lips thinking of all the things we did last night. I start by being as soft an gentle as I can, slowly rubbing up and down your cock remembering how wonderful it felt inside me, so big so hard, as you slid it in so deep and out of me slow n soft, then fast and hard stretching me out taking me from your precious little girl to a woman. My hand now slowly moves down to your large full balls, playing with your wonderful sperm filled balls feeling them move in my hand, rolling them with my fingers thinking about how inside that wonderful sac are the two balls that produced the very sperm that made me, that same sperm that is now inside me. That thought gives me goose bumps and sends a warm tingly rush through my body.

As my hand explores your incredible cock an balls so gently, feeling you start to grow in my hands blushing at the subtle power my touch has on your sleeping body, I notice your body moving slightly almost in like a small stretch, you snore turns almost a soft sigh, even though you are still asleep your body is loving my touch. Slowly I start to slide under the sheets being as careful as I can not wanting to wake you up just yet, I start softly kissing n licking your head feeling it swell and grow, tasting the dried remains of last night's sex on your cock loving that taste. That incredible flavor of our orgasms mixed together on your cock and balls, to make a delicious cocktail of our love, savoring it that flavor of love. Slowly licking and kissing my way down to your ball, my daddy's balls, those incredible life giving balls full of the sperm that made me, it is with great pride and passion to be licking and kissing those balls. Sucking them into my mouth rolling them around with my tongue feeling the move around in my mouth, is such a wonderful to me, To be tasting them covered in the same yummy flavor of our passion is I feel such an honor. Breathing in the nights sweat an passion that is still found in your skin so much stronger in your crotch as I continue it softly kiss and lick your incredible manhood, almost like a religious experience, worshiping it.

Your breathing gets shallow and faster, your body squirms a little more as I slowly start licking my way back to your head, savoring the taste of your cock, the way it feels as it grows on my tongue. Using my fingers, squeezing it gently making your pee hole open, a bit of semi clear precum oozes out I lick it up savoring the taste. In my mind I know that daddy always has to pee in the morning and there is a chance that I might end up with a mouthful or even a tummy full of your pee, but yet it is a risk I am more than willing and eager to take. I start sucking on your cock slowly at first then a little faster, your cock now, so hard in my hot wet mouth, your head swollen bumping the back of my throat sliding back n forth across my tongue, the sensations driving my lust for you.

Sucking my daddy's cock is such a wonderful thing to me, my body reacts to the feeling and emotions, waves of warmth and tingles flow through me, my nipples get hard, my bare slightly sore pussy gets so warm and wet I can actually feel it drip. That gives me a little surge of energy and pride. My heart races as I lose myself in kissing, licking, and suck your cock. Up and down bobbing gently, making soft slurping noises as my drool escapes my lips and coats your cock, making it slide easier in my hand as I start stroking your cock too. Mm daddy you have no idea how much I love doing this for you.

Oh yes, hearing your first sleepy moan of pleasure, as your hips start moving up n down slowly with my sucking, yes daddy you are now having sex with my mouth in your sleep. Can only imagine the dream you are having right now, sighing as you moan louder your hips moving faster, your body stretching out, mmmm I love it when you fuck my mouth. Yes now I know you are awake as I feel your hands sliding through my hair gripping my head tight, whispering "oh my god sweety that's amazing" mmmm god I know you are close when you do that. Sucking harder feeling your head swell even more in my mouth, your hands gripping my hair even tighter. Then you tense and grunt and yes, my mouth fills with the sudden rush of your sperm yes daddy yes I suck and swallow your precious gift. Over and over my mouth fills with your hot sticky thick seed, swallowing every mouthful, every last bit of it.

It is my greatest joy and honor to be rewarded with the incredible breakfast of eating my daddy's life giving sperm. It's so warm filling my tummy I softly continue to suck on your cock, your hands relax in my hair to gently softly stroking my hair, hearing you sigh and moan softly letting me know how good I was, and to hear you whisper that I am such a good and caring daughter to wake her daddy up in this way. I smile and blush, a tingly feeling flows through my body as I continue gently sucking on your now semi hard cock as a new naughty though enters my mind, a dirty thought I shouldn't and yet I feel like I should. Your fingers feel so good stroking my hair making me feel like a good little girl again making me feel so proud of what I have done and what I will do. And that is anything to not let you leave this bed.

You whisper "thank you baby girl that was incredible", looking down into my eyes as I continue gently sucking on your cock. You whisper that you would love to stay like this all morning but you really need to take a quick break and go pee, I nod my head yes but don't stop sucking, our eyes lock we both know what is happening, my mind saying its ok daddy I want this, you shake your head no, I nod my head yes, I want to show you how much I will do for you daddy no matter what. you seem to know and shake again no but I won't release your cock from my mouth, I want you to daddy its ok, looking deep into your eyes, trusting, you, loving you, nodding my head yes. You look deep into my eyes whispering "I love you Jenna", I whisper back "I love you too daddy", I suck your cock back into my mouth your hands runs through my hair, your body relaxes, my heart races a warm tingly rush flows through my body, you moan loudly, your body relaxes more I gently suck knowing...