Waking Up: Emma Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something felt different when I saw him this time. While the horniness the first couple times was bearable, this time I couldn't walk. Being able to stand up straight was difficult enough. It was like her body was just screaming and begging to get fucked. I made a dash right to Henry, where he was offering champagne on a silver platter. Henry greeted me with a hello.

"Hi Henry. Can I talk to you real quick?" I asked him.

"Sure," Henry replied as he set down the platter.

I took him by the hand a restroom off to the right of the main room, but I guided him past that one and led him to a smaller, hopefully less-frequently-used ladies room that I'd noticed when I arrived to the after party. I threw Henry into the ladies room. He had a look of shock and confusion on his face as I followed in behind him and locked the door behind me. I stepped towards Henry like I was a beautiful tiger, stalking its prey. I moved closer and closer towards Henry until I backed him up against the counter and kissed him passionately.

Henry wanted to pull away at first, but he gave in as Emma's tongue swirled inside his mouth. . Henry returned the favor, kissing me back hard while his hands slipped down to my hips. Henry lifted me up onto the counter. Our hot and passionate kiss was interrupted by Henry, whose hands shuffled under the hem of my dress.

Finding the lace of my panties, he pulled them down my thighs before moving back up for another scorching hot kiss. Henry's fingers quickly and easily worked their way up Emma's lower half, quickly finding her clit.

"On your clit? Or inside?" he asked, fingers swirling in Emma's wetness.

"Oh fuck! Do it on my clit." I said to Henry as I rested my head on the mirror behind me, struggling to keep myself body upright as his talented fingers swirled over my aching clit.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded as his hands worked their magic.

"I want to be your naughty girl. I want you to fuck me, I want you to make me cum," I gasped. "I fucking need it, so bad. Henry You turn me on so fucking bad that I do stupid things like letting you fuck me in public and I don't even care, I just want more," I moaned as Henry went harder and harder on my clit.

He then lined up two fingers at Demi's entrance pushed her fingers in deep into Emma's pussy. Quickly beginning to pump in and out in a smooth rhythm, he used his thumb to swipe at Emma's clit on each stroke. I felt like my lady tunnel was about to blow at any minute when Henry spoke.

"Yes, yeah be my naughty girl and fucking cum all over my fingers. Cum so hard for me, D, please baby," he said as he trusted his fingers in harder than ever before.

That was more than enough to push me over the edge. I tried to bite down on Emma's lower lips, trying to suppress the moans I was making as my lady fluids leaked out of me. Henry didn't slow down as he was still fingering Emma's pussy fast and hard as his hand was coated in my juice. Henry brought up his liquid covered hand up to his mouth and suck all of Emma's pussy juice clean off his fingers. He leaned in and pressed his lips against my soft lips, letting me taste my own sweet juices all over again.

"God, you're sexy," he muttered.

"You're not too bad yourself. I think it's your turn," I said as I hopped off the sink and pushed him into the stall.

I closed the door and sat him down on the toilet seat. I grabbed the straps of Emma's dress and took off the dress, revealing Emma's naked body to Henry. I got down on Emma's knees and tugged down Henry's pants and underwear, I fished out his cock, allowing it to swing freely for a moment before grasping it firmly with my right hand.

In truth it was just about the biggest, manliest cock they had ever seen and I marveled at it as it only seemed to grow longer and harder with each passing minute.

"Wow! Look at the cock. It's fucking amazing," I said in Emma's low and seductive voice

"Have you ever seen a cock this big before?" he asked.

"No, I haven't. It's the biggest cock I've ever seen. Do you mind if I taste it?" I replied as I began to suck him off, my amazing tongue working my magic on his penis. Despite how I may have felt about him personally, Emma's body just wanted to take over and fulfill his fantasies. I thought about it this was gay since I am a man, but I'm technically in a woman's body so I guess it wasn't. I could not deny that I was probably giving him the best blowjob he will have in his entire life. Everything to me was just perfect, the motion of my hands on his balls, the way I alternated between slow and sensual and fast and slutty. I felt like I was going to make him blow his load at any second.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he closed his eyes. Seeing that only made me suck even harder and even faster.

"Suck it Emma. I suck my cock. Make me cum for you Emma," Henry moaned as I continued going down on him.

I removed Emma's mouth from his cock and began to slowly kiss and lick his length, my hands delicately playing with his balls. I brought her mouth back to the head of his cock, my hot breath making his magnificent cock head twitch.

I wrapped her lips around the head and worked it. Emma's tongue twirled around it, stopping just to lick the underside furiously. Fuck, I loved the taste of it.

"Damn," Henry yelled. I could tell he was getting close.

"Are you about to cum for me baby?" I asked in a seductive and low tone in her voice. I darted her tongue out, licking the crown again.

"Fuck yes," Henry replied.

"You have something for me?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah I do," Henry responded

"Then give it to me. All over my pretty little face. Paint my with your hot warm cum," I growled at him.

"Oh God," he growled. I was waiting near his cock with her mouth open and her eyes begging for him to do it. He jacked my cock a few times and unloaded, covering Emma's face in is hot cream. When it slowed to a trickle, I took me back into my mouth, sucking it clean.

"Thanks, babe," I said triumphantly. I scooped the remaining semen that didn't land on my face in Emma's fingers before I sucked her finger clean.

"Now you need to fuck me with that cock," I said while grabbing his penis and jerking it until it was erect again.

I lined up Emma's pussy with his cock and I slowly lowered myself down and onto it. I was now impaled on my junk with Emma's back to Henry and towards the wall. I started to bounce up and down, rising and falling onto his rock hard cock. I closed my eyes and shook Emma's head from side to side as her pussy accepted his huge length. Our tempo increased as his cock continued to slide deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me," I moaned erotically as my breathing became erratic and my face became flushed.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I moaned into he pounded my pussy with his cock.

"Take it. Take my fucking cock you Hollywood slut. ." he moaned between thrusts. "Take that fat cock inside you."

"Oh-God. Yes." I moaned very loudly. "Give it to me daddy. I need it. I need a big cock."

I pulled myself out entirely and immediately slammed him back into Emma's pussy. After his cock slammed into my pussy, I let out a long shriek of pleasure.

"Oh shit!" I cried out, not caring if anyone had heard.

Hearing Emma's voice shriek in pleasure immediately sent Henry over the edge His cock erupted deep inside Emma's womb. He shot load after load of hot sticky semen into my contracting pussy. We held onto each other for a minute or so, riding out our mutual orgasm before I finally unlocked his cock from my pussy. I had tried to stand, but I couldn't on Emma's still shaking legs. We were still panting heavily as I pulled him into a final kiss before I looked around for my discarded dress.

"That was amazing!" Henry said.

"Yeah it was. Your cock was amazing." I said as I put on my dress. Before I left the bathroom, I grabbed a pen and piece of paper out of Emma's purse. I wrote down Emma's phone number on the paper and handed it to Henry.

"Call me anytime," I said before I walked out. I started walking before I noticed I forgot to put on my panties. I quickly went back to the bathroom when Henry walked out and I approached him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I leaned in close to him with a nervous look on her face. "Um, well... my panties. Do you know where they went?"

"Yup. I've got them. And I'm keeping them," he said as he stuffed them in his pocket and went back to work.

I just smiled and decided to let him keep his reward. The rest of the night was a blast as I met even more celebs and had a fun time. It was eventually time to go back home and I arrived back at Emma's house at around 1:30 in the morning. As I closed my eyes and went to sleep, I eagerly awaited to find out what Emma had done in my body for the day.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
warnoswarnosover 8 years ago
A little off

I enjoyed this story as much as I did the first chapter with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez but the change in names thoroughly put me off. In the first chapter it was Erik Turner but in this chapter it was Dan Carpenter. If you kept them the same then this chapter would've been 5 out of 5 stars. Looking forward for the next chapter and any future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Series

Can't wait to read more. Would like to see him wake up as Kate Upton.

LazyninjasLazyninjasalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Name difference

When I was writing this originally I was going to make it a spinoff of a different character and I never got to changing the name but the protagonist will be Dan from now on. Sorry for the confusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story but something is a little off

Excellent story except for the fact that in the first one with taylor the guy's name was Erick turner and this one his name is Dan carpenter.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Agency Ch. 01 (Recruitment) A one-night stand turns into the job offer of a lifetime.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Black Widow Roleplay Scarlet Johansson has some roleplay fun with a lucky hunk.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories