Waking Up Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta go" Kate whispered.

"I know" Jack replied. Knowing that it would be stupid to ruin this perfect day by getting caught somehow and starting some major family drama.

Kate stood up and looked beautiful as she looked around for her top. She found it and quickly put it on. She took another sip of water from the bottle on the nightstand. Jack watched her intently during all of this. He didn't want her to go. He wanted to kiss the dark wet spot on her panties. He worried that this may be the last time. Like something she wanted to get out of her system. Maybe she was just curious.

Kate looked down at Jack's still erect cock. "You should really get someone to help you with that" she said with a wicked smile on her face. She turned and headed for her room. Jack watched her nice ass until it was out of sight. He needed more of that.

Kate lay in bed thinking about the whole day. She wished she could still feel Jack's hands moving on her body. She moved her own hands over her tits and down between her legs. Was this how things were going to be now? Was there any way that this could work? Kate tensed as she thought about them getting caught. She pushed those thoughts from her mind so that she could drift off to sleep.

Part 4 - Waking Up

The next week was a strange one. Kate stayed over at a friend's house one night. Jack traveled for a baseball tournament. There was less time where they could hang out upstairs alone together. There were a few long kisses in the bathroom in the mornings when they saw each other, and some playful touching, but nothing like what had happened previously. Jack wondered if he had pushed Kate too hard, but she still seemed to really like him.

"It was still a problem of one of them starting it", Kate thought as she paced around in her room. It was finally Saturday, and they had the place to themselves as usual. She thought about going in the rec room where Jack was and asking for a back rub. She even thought about walking into the room completely naked, but that seemed way out there. It's not like they were doing it. She wanted to feel him, but she had to stay in control of herself. Then the idea came.

Jack looked up from his laptop when Kate came in the rec room wearing one of the leotards that she did her yoga in. Her body was amazing as always. And the tight, white leotard only made her look even hotter.

"Do you mind if I go through my workout in here, or will it bother you?" Kate asked, as she unrolled her mat.

"That's cool. Should I change the music to something better for yoga?" Jack asked as he watched her lie down on the floor.

"Whatever."

Jack put on some trance music he liked. Was that yoga music? He didn't know, but he figured it would work.

Kate began stretching and Jack pretended to not watch her. He would look at his laptop, then over the top of the screen at Kate when he thought she wasn't looking. Kate started doing some of the exercises and holding some positions. Her hair was in a long ponytail to mostly keep it out of the way. This went on for at least 20 minutes.

Kate had her back to Jack and she was bending over with her perfect ass in the air. As she continued the motion, Jack could see the leotard material pressed against Kate's pussy lips that Jack was still dying to see. The perfect outline of her pussy behind the thin material was driving him crazy.

Kate could feel Jack's eyes on her, even though she wasn't looking at him. She had been giving him nice long looks at her ass. She wondered if his thing was hard or not. Did Jack rub his thing thinking about her when she wasn't around? Did he think about other girls?

Kate rolled over onto her back, and while carefully avoiding any eye contact with Jack, she slowly opened her legs and raised her crotch into the air, arching her back. Jack looked directly at his sister's pussy and could see a slightly darker damp spot there. She was wet! And Jack was very horny. It would be a long time before anyone was home too.

Kate got up to her feet and Jack wanted to catch her before she left. He got up and realized that he had pitched quite a tent in his shorts, but he didn't care. He moved over towards Kate as she was rolling up her mat. He wrapped his arms around her and Kate could feel his hardness pressed up against her ass.

"You're beautiful" Jack whispered in her ear.

"No, I'm not" Kate said. She wasn't trying to get away from him though.

Jack turned her around and gave her a kiss. Their first in what seemed like forever. Kate surprised him by lightly touching his hard dick as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Jack's hands slid down to Kate's round teen ass and he gave it a squeeze. All he could think about was finally seeing Kate's pussy. He decided to go for it, since she was obviously horny too. He moved his hands back up to her shoulders and he took both of the straps of her leotard and moved them slowly off her shoulders. Then he pulled them down her arms, exposing her tits and hard nipples. Jack didn't break off their kiss as he put his hands inside the leotard that was now around Kate's waist. He pushed down with both hands leaving her naked.

"Jack!" Kate cried, as Jack brought her up against his body.

"You've seen me naked." Jack said as he slowly walked Kate backwards across part of the room, leaving her leotard behind on the floor. Once she was right by the extra large beanbag on the floor, Jack gave her a kiss and pushed her back into it. Kate fell with a little scream, both her arms and legs spread wide to catch herself.

This was exactly the view that Jack wanted. And now he wanted more than just a view. Jack dropped to the floor between Kate's legs. Kate was laughing as Jack kissed her stomach.

"You made me naked! That's not fair!" Kate exclaimed.

"It seems fair to me." Jack said as he began to kiss lower.

"Oh, Jack. I don't know. I think that..." Kate's voice trailed off as Jack's lips first touched her pussy. Then she felt the warm wet feeling of his tongue.

"Oh, my God!" she cried and she put both hands on his head, as if to push him away. But Jack wasn't going anywhere. He was going to eat his sister out.

Kate's hands moved off of Jack's head and up her own body, then her arms went out wide onto the beanbag, as the first feelings of pleasure washed over her. Jack was licking up and down her slit, tasting a girl for the first time. He thought Kate was delicious. He moved up to focus on her clit. Kate bucked wildly at first as he circled her clit with his tongue, liked he had done with his finger days before.

"Ooooh, Jack! Right there! Do that..." Kate moaned, with her head back and eyes closed. She was very happy with her brother licking between her legs.

Jack's eyes looked up to see Kate squirming around on the beanbag as he did his best, but he was a little lost on what else to do. He reached up and squeezed one of her tits. This brought another moan. He pulled away for a second to look at Kate's pussy. It was beautiful. Pink in some places, and a little darker in others. Her outer lips were puffy and he could see her her inner lips at her opening. He kissed her there and pushed his tongue inside. This brought more moans.

Jack pushed Kate's legs up and more apart now, as he dove into his work. When he pulled back the next time, he looked at her little puckered hole beneath her pussy. His dick was about to bust out of his shorts on its own. Jack went back to Kate's clit. Kate put her hands behind her knees to hold her legs up for him. Once his hands were free, Jack quickly pulled down his shorts, freeing his dick. He pushed his tongue inside her some more, loving the taste of her juices. He finally decided to go for it and he went all the way down to licked her butthole. Kate was in a frenzy now. She couldn't believe what Jack had just done. It sent a new set of chills all through her body. She looked down to see that her nipples were hard just like when Jack had sucked them. Meanwhile, Jack was jerking himself off, while eating out his sister. He was in heaven.

It didn't take long and he was about to blow. He suddenly stood up and began working his cock while standing over Kate. Her eyes were wide and focused on his dick. She pushed herself up and took it in her mouth. Jack loved her reaction. She really did want him. Kate sucked him for just a little while before he pulled out and pushed her back. Then he stroked his cock a couple of quick times and shot cum all over Kate. The first shot went across her body, with some landing on her tits and making it all the way up to her face. The second shot went across her stomach and down onto her wet snatch.

Both of them were breathing hard. They looked at each other in a little bit of shock at what they had just done. It was like it had been building up inside them and had suddenly rushed out. Kate looked down at the cum on her tits and ran her fingers through it. She moved her hand down her body and felt the cum on her pussy. A look of alarm came over her face.

"Jack! You have to be more careful!"

"What?" Jack asked, wondering what he had done.

Kate got up and looked at him. "I can get pregnant, ya know".

"What?" Jack asked again weakly.

Kate reached down, grabbed her leotard and moved quickly out of the room.

Jack stood there, wearing only a t-shirt, wondering what the hell was wrong now. He knew he wanted to make this right though. He heard Kate's bedroom door slam closed. Jack grabbed his shorts and ran towards his own room. He would catch her in the bathroom. But by the time he got there, Kate had slammed the door that connected her room to the bathroom as well. Jack moved over to the door.

"Kate? What's wrong? What did I do?"

"Nothing! I just need to be alone for a while" Kate said loudly. She sounded upset.

"Kate, you can't get pregnant from that. It was just on the outside" Jack pleaded.

"So you're a doctor now?" Kate shot back.

"No, but think about it. That's not how it works."

Kate was trying to calm down. It wasn't really the spooge Jack had shot all over her. That had actually been kinda funny. It was about how she had been out of control. She didn't know how to explain it, so she didn't want to talk about it.

Jack lightly tapped his head on Kate's door. "Kate, I thought it was great. It was just us, being together. I don't know, but I don't like you being upset over something I did."

Kate didn't respond. She was busy forcing herself to calm down. She wasn't going to cry like a baby either. "I'm ok. I just want to be alone for a few."

Jack wasn't sure what to do. Minutes ago he was tongue banging her pussy, and now she "wanted to be alone". He decided to let it lie and that he would give her a hug later and see what she did then. Jack took off his shirt and got in the shower. As he closed the shower door, he was still kicking himself for maybe pushing Kate too far. He wanted to experience everything with her, and so he thought she wanted the same. But maybe that wasn't true. Maybe she just wanted to try a few things and then stop. He didn't think she was a tease. He started to wonder if he had just scared her.

Kate sat naked on her bed. She had wiped all of the cum off of her. And after she thought about it, she was pretty sure that she wasn't going to get pregnant from just that. It was the moving forward though. She wanted Jack's hands on her, but then when he did it, she had freaked out. She had so many feelings at once. Then she started to think about Jack finding another girl. A girl that acted normal. But what was normal in this situation? All of this was new. She had liked it. She thought about seeing Jack's head between her legs and how it had felt. She could hear the shower running and knew what she had to do.

Jack's eyes were closed as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He heard the shower door open and opened his eyes with a start. Kate stepped in, still naked, and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry about that. About all that..." Kate said quietly. Jack wanted to just be happy about his first shower with a girl, but be knew to listen too. He decided to wait instead of talk. Kate stepped towards him and he put his arms around her as they kissed. The water poured down over both of them now. Jack's hands roamed freely over Kate's body.

Kate put her head on his shoulder. "I get scared when I lose control like that. When everything feels so good and I don't want it to stop. But I have to be good. I'm a virgin, ya know."

"I know" Jack said softly, stroking her bare back. "I'm a virgin too."

Kate hadn't really thought about that. She didn't really know what he had done with other girls while he was away. She believed him though. So this was new to both of them.

"I was happy, then I freaked out" Kate explained. "I don't want to be like that with you. It feels right when we're together. I'm just going through something. I feel like I'm waking up for the first time in my life. Like there's this whole other world that I've been missing. There's this other thing inside of me when I'm with you. It's like it's been asleep my whole life and when you touch me it comes to life. It's wonderful and it's scary all at the same time."

Jack looked at this girl that he loved and knew how open she was being with him. "I think it feels right too. And here's the thing, this is our time. We've got this little bit of time to try these things together. To learn these things together. There's no one else that I want to learn these things with. I want it to be you, and I want you to want it to be me." The warm water fell on both of them as Jake held Kate loosely by her waist. He looked right into her eyes, "We probably can't do this forever because of the downstairs situation" he said referring to their parents. "We've got to live in the now. We've got to live right now. We've got to be only for each other right now. This is ours. It's completely ours, and it may be the only thing that is ever completely ours."

"These feelings we have for each other will be there for the rest of our lives, even though we won't be able to get married and have kids together. That would hurt people that we don't want to hurt. But I will always be here for you. For the rest of your life. I know that you'll be there for me too. We have this bond. You can trust me." Jack looked at Kate and gave her a kiss. She kissed him back hard.

"I do trust you. I trust you so much that I love being naked with you and doing all of these things. I'm just having trouble letting go" Kate admitted. She wanted to try to explain. To get it out there.

Jack hugged her and said, "You have to let it all go though. That's the only way that we can have a complete connection. I'm letting it all go when I'm with you. I'm opening myself up to you. You can trust me and know that I'm not going to hurt you. You can open yourself to me. I only want to be with you."

Kate pulled Jack closer, then wrapped her arms around him tightly. Could she let it go? Stop fighting it? Trust herself and Jack?

"Ok, I think I can do it. But you have to be careful when you are poking around with that thing" Kate said as her fingers brushed Jack's resting cock. It quickly wasn't resting. "Wow, Jack. Does that thing ever give up?" Kate laughed.

"Not when you're around. Especially when you get in the shower with me." Jack said, pushing his now hard cock against his sister.

Kate grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over Jack's cock and balls. "We need to get you clean" she smiled, as she started giving him a soapy hand job. Jack loved it and gave her a deep kiss. Then he was turning her around, Kate giggling, as he took the soap and ran it over her soft tits, while his soapy cock slide into her ass crack.

"You need to be clean too" he said, sliding his hand gently between her legs and soaping up her pussy. Kate reacted to the duel assault of hard cock on her ass and fingers on her pussy with a loud moan. She was going to trust Jack. Jack's hands moved back up on her tits and he tweaked her hard nipples.

Without saying anything, Kate bent over and put her hands on the bench in the shower. Jack was given a great view of her little butthole and her pussy lips. He didn't know exactly what Kate was trying to do . Jack moved forward and put his hard cock in her ass crack and slide it up and down. As he did so, he let the entire length of his cock rub across her little puckered hole. Kate moaned in approval.

"You licked me there," Kate said.

"Yes. I want to lick you everywhere," Jack replied, not stopping his motions with his cock.

"How do you do it? How do you let go?"

"You believe in the person you're with. I knew that you were as horny as I was."

Kate was making several noises now. Each long stroke was giving her new pleasures. She reached between her legs and held Jack's warm balls against her pussy. Jack was nearing climax again.

"Touch yourself" he said suddenly. "Touch yourself on your clit."

Kate did. She was very turned on. She rubbed her clit and even pushed a finger inside her soaked pussy. She didn't care about anything else at that moment. She felt Jack's hardness against her. She listened to his labored breathing. She knew that he could fuck her at any time. She was trusting him. He had his hands on both sides of her ass, squeezing her cheeks around his dick. Jack shot his load at the top of his stroke and covered Kate's gorgeous bare back with cum. She heard him let it go and then felt it on her. She held still for a moment as Jack stopped, she she stood back up, turned around, and gave him a big kiss.

"That was nice. Maybe I should shower with you more often." Kate's hand lightly gripped Jack's still hard cock. "Maybe I should give it a quick clean". Kate knelt down and took him in her mouth. She tasted Jack's cum for the first time. Jack looked down in amazement. His cock was still pushing out the last bits of his load, and Kate was sucking it out of him. Kate had never felt closer to Jack, and she wanted to show it. She wanted to be that girl for him. And only for him. She wasn't going to be scared any more.

12