Waking Up: Taylor Swift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We might as well have some fun tonight" she said to me as she covered the bottom half of the phone. She placed the order and hung up the phone.

Selena leaned over to me and asked, "So, do you like the room?"

"Yeah, the room is amazing. I really love the view." I replied.

We both heard a knock on the door. Selena then jumped off the bed and answered the door. The hotel had finally brought up the bottle of champagne. Selena then gave the man a tip and slammed the door behind her. She grabbed the two champagne glasses and filled them up to the very top of the glass. She handed me a glass and we toasted. Selena drank her glass in one gulp well I had just taken a tiny sip.

Selena inched closer to me. She completely surprised me when she reached out her hand and grabbed my breast. I instantly jumped back. Did Selena Gomez just try to make a move on me?

"Taylor. I haven't been completely honest with you. The truth is that I love you." I was shocked by Selena's drunk confession of love.

"I think I'm going to go now." I said to Selena as I gathered my things and headed for the door. Selena then ran in front of me and blocked the door with her incredibly sexy body.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." She grabbed me and pulled me forward until our lips collided.

Her tongue invaded its way into my mouth as she started to massage my tongue with hers. I knew this wasn't right. I knew Taylor wouldn't approve of me making out with her best friend, but she was too much to resist.

Selena then broke away from my lips. "Taylor, I love you. You've been there for me throughout this whole thing with Justin. You truly care about me. " Selena said, looking straight into my eyes.

It felt weird to hear Selena saying these things to me, since it wasn't really me she was talking to. She was talking to Taylor Swift, and I was Taylor Swift. Selena went in for the kiss again. Her hands went to the back of her dress. She unzipped her dress and broke the kiss again so she could undo the straps of her bra. As the bra slowly slid down her shoulders, her beautiful b cup breasts now stood at full attention.

I barely had any time to react to her beautiful boobs being revealed to me, she quickly discarded her black lace panties and flung them across the room. I looked down at Selena's nicely shaven vagina. Selena then crawled onto the bed, her sexy ass swaying back and forth as she did and came back in for the kiss. I could feel Selena approaching, so I slowly opened my mouth a little bit and waited for her tongue to enter my mouth.

"Don't worry, baby. We've got plenty of time to enjoy this." Selena said as she gave me a small quick peck my red lipstick covered lips.

Selena began kissing down the right side of my neck causing me to roll my head back in pleasure. Selena continued kissing down the length of my body until she got to my breasts. She began kissing around the nipples of each one, switching back and forth between the two erect nipples until finally her mouth latched onto my left breast causing me to let out a very audible moan. Selena reached up with right hand and began messaging her my left breast, while she used her left hand to grope her own chest. Selena unlatched her mouth off of my breasts. I thought she might be rethinking her decision to sleep with her best friend. Selena went back to my breasts, this time latching her mouth onto my right breast.

She was just licking them and kissing them went I felt as sudden rush as Selena had started to nibble on my breasts. It started to hurt my nipple a bit, but it was a slight pain that felt so good. While Selena's right hand was latched onto my breast, she moved her left hand and began rubbing my inner thigh, each time getting closer and closer to my pussy, until her hand ran across the already wet mound. Selena began moving her finger in and out of me. She watched as I gave into to my new found pleasure.

I couldn't help but moan louder and louder. Selena bent down and started using her tongue and began flicking at my clit. The sensation of the girl's actions almost sending me to the brink. Selena's tongue was still attacking my clit when she inserted a couple of her fingers into me. Selena than began pumping her fingers at a faster and harder pace, occasionally curling her fingers to stretch my insides. We both could feel something inside of us starting to build.

"Harder. Please go harder" I said as I try my best to talk.

As Selena was going as fast as she could, I started to feel like I was ready to blow. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I felt my insides start to spasm. I finally hit my climax. I felt myself cumming as the rest of my body start to recover from my mind shattering orgasm.

"Oh my god. That is so sexy." I said looking down at Selena whose mouth now glistened with my cum all over her face.

"I think it's my turn now." Selena then crawled on top of me, where our two bodies rubbed against each other. I grabbed Selena's legs and lowered my head to where I could have easier access to Selena's now dripping wet pussy. I was a bit hesitant at first. I wasn't quite sure what to do at first, but I decided to do what came naturally to. I stuck out my tongue, gently licking away at the outer folds of Selena's pussy. Selena was instantly hit by the pleasure I was giving her, causing her to stick her ass up in the air.

After getting the first taste on the outside of her, I moved her tan lips to reveal a slightly lesser tan inside as the drips from her girl cum came dripping out near her mouth. Feeling bold, I gave a lick along the entire length of Selena's pussy, making her let out a loud, whimpering moan. I continued steadily using my tongue to lick away as the inside of Selena, Selena grinding my face as she continued to be eaten out. I now noticed that Selena's clit was sticking out, fully erect. I cautiously began to squeeze and rub it in between her thumb and index finger with her free hand. I took my long fingers and inserted them into Selena's wet pussy. Selena began moving her hips up and down on my fingers in rhythm to my movements. Selena could feel her climax building and she knew she was going to blow soon. I moved my head up until her mouth was latched onto the brunette's clit, still in movement and rhythm with Taylor's fingers. I inserted another finger into Selena's snatch and that was all she could handle.

After a few more pumps of my fingers and my tongue licking her clit like I was licking a lollipop, Selena let out a loud scream as she began to release her womanly juices. I opened my mouth to let the sweet love juice of Selena Gomez enter my mouth. As it rushed into my mouth, I noticed the taste was very sweet. It tasted so good, I needed more. I gave a couple more laps around and in Selena's pussy, just to make sure that I had gotten it all. Selena fell to the left of me. We were both breathing like we had just run an entire marathon.

"Oh, Wow Taylor." Selena said, reaching down on the bed and petting me on the head. "You're seriously amazing."

"Thanks, you weren't too bad yourself." I replied.

We were both too tired to move, so we closed our eyes and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I was myself again. I didn't know whether it was a dream or not, but it was a dream I wouldn't mind having again. Then I heard my phone go off. It was a text from Taylor's phone number. It read "WHAT THE FUCK YOU PREV? YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" That's how I knew it wasn't a dream, and I had a lot of explaining to do.

THE END.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

..kind of confusing, but then, I guess that is exactly what the author was going for, right? If so, then c MISSiON ACCoMPISHED!!! I sincerely wish I could experience KNOWING WHAT TAY-TAY'S ta-tas feel like, or better yet, what they TASTE LIKE:!! YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Was a fun read :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!!! HEY ANONY

How big of a set of tits did your dead ex wife have. You know the whore who took on all of he fleet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DO YOUR HOMEWORK

taylor swift is a 34a cup and selena is a 36c cup .

FredmionFredmionover 6 years ago
Anonymous assholes

For the first one, there’s like four or five typos in the whole thing, sorry you gotta take out your anger at not being able to get over small things like that on the author

Third guy, I don’t personally see it as a rip-off, although I’ll admit they’re very similar

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena and Taylor Girl on Girl S.Gomez and T.Swift get to know each other intimately.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
More Stories