Waking Up with Brooke Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim has some more fun with his girlfriend Brooke.
3.5k words
4.64
67.1k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback on the first chapter of Waking up with Brooke. It's been almost all good reviews, which is very encouraging. If you have any ideas you'd like to see put into a story, feel free to contact me and if I like it I'll be happy to put it into a story.

As always I do this for you guys and can't do the best job of it if I don't know what you guys want so if you have any feedback or constructive criticism feel free to contact me or just leave a comment, I read them all. Thank you.

~TheGuyInBlack

**********

It had been about a week since my first night with Brooke and things were going about as well as I could hope in such a new relationship. We were still getting to know each other but loved the time we spent together, both in and out of the bedroom.

I thought I was ready to try anal but got too nervous and pussied out. I felt awful for promising my asshole to her and then changing my mind, but she assured me it was okay, that she knew what a big deal it was to let someone fuck you in the ass for the first time. I tried to make it up to her a little bit though, by sucking her big, juicy cock for almost half an hour before she shot her hot cum down my throat like a firehose. I think that was the hardest either of us had cum since that first night.

I was bobbing up and down on her cock, working her long thick shaft with my lips and tongue at the same time. It was so sexy to feel her writhe under me as I licked her cock and sucked her big balls. The smell of her cock was intoxicating, a musky smell of pure sex. Just the smallest whiff of it was enough to make my cock twitch.

"Oh, God Tim!" Brooke gasped. "You're getting so good at this, I need to have you do it more often!" This made me glad, less guilty about not letting her fuck me.

I pulled my head off of her meaty cock and told her "Any time baby, my mouth is all yours."

"Oh, I'll just have to take you up on that." She said as she grabbed my head and pushed it bad onto her cock. I was determined to try to deepthroat her this time, no matter how many times I gagged.

And trust me, I gagged plenty that night. I was only about to take about half of her 7 inch girlcock comfortably, but I was a man on a mission. I forced myself to go down as far as I could go and hold it, making myself gag on her shaft at only 4 and a half inches down. I felt her shiver as her cock pressed against the back of my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, I love it when you gag on my big dick." She said as her cock twitched. I could tell she was enjoying herself, but I was determined to get all the way down to her root before the night was through. I kept sucking her like my life depended on it, I was totally immersed in the experience, the feeling of her hands running through and grabbing my hair, the little shine coming off of her body because of her sweat, the twitching of her cock in my mouth and the taste of her precum after each pulse.

I felt tears start welling up in my eyes from her thick cock, and I knew there'd be a lot more of them in store for me to meet my goal. I came up for a quick breath before relaxing my throat and trying again to fit her all the way in.

I gagged even harder this time, but was rewarded with another inch, almost an inch and a half of her cock in my mouth. This was sudden, and caused Brook to shudder uncontrollably. He had to be careful not to overstimulate her, he didn't want to make her cum before he was ready. He pulled his already hard cock out of his boxers and started stroking it.

There was a part of me, a kinky, depraved part of me that loved the fact that my girlfriend had a bigger cock than I did. Although my thickness was probably more than enough to satisfy most, I was still not as thick as her monster and was almost three inches shorter than her at 4 and a half inches. This was a fact that Brooke often enjoyed, often bringing it up during sex to playfully urge me on if I wasn't fucking her hard enough.

I couldn't get over the fact that such a beautiful girl could have a cock at all, let alone one so big. With her beautiful brown hair and natural, perky breasts, Brooke seemed to be the perfect girl next door, no one would ever guess the beautiful secret swinging between Brooke's legs. Not that I was complaining. After the initial shock of seeing her thick, veiny cock, I came to love it almost as much as I loved the girl it was attached to.

"Oh yeah you dirty boy, jerk off that tiny cock for me." Brooke said. "I want you to squirt your cum all over my cock and suck it off. Would you like that my little slut?"

I nodded and moaned my approval, already starting to drip precum. This was the excuse I needed to let her cool down for a few minutes. It wouldn't take me long to cum, but hopefully long enough for me to take her all the way before she came.

I lifted my mouth off her cock with an audible pop, and she got on her knees in front of me as I dropped my boxers to give her better access to my cock and balls. She took my whole cock in her mouth in one try as usual, obviously showing me how much bigger she was without even needing to say it.

"Oh Brooke, you're so good at sucking cock." I groaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving me.

"Well we wouldn't want you to cum so quickly, now would we?" She said, taking her mouth off my cock and starting to stroke.

"No we wouldn't." I said with a grin.

She kept stroking my cock, occasionally leaning down to lick the head of my cock, making me shiver and shoot out a little precum.

I loved this view, her kneeling in front of my completely naked with my cock in her hand. Her perky breasts with her nipples completely hard from arousal.

I looked down between her legs and to my relief saw that her cock was now soft. This would give me time to keep testing my throat on her length after I came.

She put me back in her mouth and started to suck me like her life depended on it, taking me to the base with ease. While at the base of my cock, she stuck her tongue out below my cock and licked my balls, which I loved. Whenever she went down on me, she paid special attention to my heavy balls because she knew how much it turned me on. Without a doubt, I always came much harder than if she hadn't.

She pulled off of my cock to take a breath and said "Don't forget to let me know when you're going to cum sweetie, I'll need to get my cock ready for your juices." This got me really excited, I was really starting to leak precum now.

Brooke took this as a signal to stroke her cock hard again, and started tugging on her beautiful shecock. I loved watching her cock go from soft to hard. It was almost hypnotizing seeing it go from something the size of my cock and limp to her full glory, knowing someday soon I'd have to find a way to let her shove it into my virgin asshole.

She took her mouth off my cock and started stroking it with her free hand while continuing to pleasure herself. She then started very gently sucking my big balls, driving me even closer to cumming.

She was sucking my balls just like a pornstar when I realized her cock was once again fully hard and ready for my load. This was good because I was going to explode soon between her sucking my balls and stroking my cock.

"Brooke, get ready, I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

She laid down on her back on the bed, presenting her cock for me to coat with my juices. "Go ahead big boy," She said. "Empty your balls on your girlfriend's big cock."

I was happy to, after a few more strokes I felt my orgasm build up in me, focused at the tip of my cock at first, then down the shaft and throughout my body.

I sprayed her cock with my juices as my orgasm rocked my body. Shot after shot of my cum hit her cock and balls, somehow not spilling a drop.

After eight or nine spurts, her big cock was absolutely coated with my love, some even pooling on her crotch above it. Without hesitation I sank back to my knees and started sucking the cum off of her balls. I loved the taste of cum, even my own, the perfect mixture of salty and sweet.

Beyond the taste, it turned me on feeling the thick, hot liquid going back into my body. It felt so dirty that just a few minutes ago the salty fluid coating my girlfriends beautiful cock was in my balls.

"You're my good little cumslut, aren't you?" She asked with a little giggle. I nodded after I had completely cleaned off her beautiful balls. "Good, now clean off my cock."

I happily started bobbing my head up and down on her hot girlcock, making her start to moan. I knew I'd have to warm up if I was going to take it all the way so I slowly took more and more of her into my mouth each time I bobbed up and down.

I still gagged when I got down five or six inches on her cock, but I kept powering through, forcing myself down until I felt I was ready to finally take her all in. I had already allowed her into my throat, all I had to do was keep going when I felt her slip into my throat this time.

It was a good thing she took a break to suck me, as she would have definitely cum if we hadn't stopped. In fact, I could tell she was already almost close to cumming. I could feel it in the way she was writhing beneath me and twitching in my mouth.

I took one last breath, gave Brooke a little wink to let her know to expect something special, and forced myself down on her to impale myself one last time. It hurt like all hell when she slammed against the back of my throat but I kept going until I felt my nose rub against her little patch of brown pubic hair.

"Oh, what a good boy!" She said with a moan and a shudder. "You're the first boy who's been able to take me all the way."

I could hear in her voice how much it meant to her that I cared enough to try to pleasure her this way, and I felt a little better about not letting her fuck me earlier. I like to think I get off on my partner getting off.

I could tell that Brooke was getting close to cumming and didn't want me to just stay there, so I started making a swallowing motion with my throat to try to milk her beautiful cock. At the same time, I started moving my tongue from side to side on the bottom of her pole, making her squirm, I could tell that it wouldn't be that long before I got one of her delicious loads.

And I was right, after only a few minutes I felt her body start squirming harder while her balls tightened up. After that, I felt her cock start twitching and I pulled her cock out of my throat to catch her cum on my face and opened my mouth.

I could never decide if I wanted to feel her hot cum hit me on the face or if I wanted to catch it in my mouth and taste her, so I decided to do both, her loads were definitely big enough for both thankfully.

Her first shot came jetting out of her cock and hit me right in the cheek, leaving a trail from right below my eye down to my jaw. After that, she aimed the next few huge shots right for my mouth. I was amazed at how much she could cum at once, her thick pole was like a fire hose.

After that she focused the rest of her juice on the rest of my face, one shot even hitting me dangerously close to my eye. By the end of it, my face looked like it had taken two or three loads rather than one. Brooke's orgasm finally ended, and she collapsed back onto the bed.

"Wow, that was the best Tim, I can't believe you were able to take all of me at once. You really are a slut for my thick cock, aren't you?" She said with a giggle.

"That's right," I said. "I'm your little cumslut."

"Good boy, now come here and kiss me you slut."

**********

Later that evening, Brooke and I were hanging out alone at my place, as my roommate, Tony was home for the weekend. Tony had a lot more experience with girls than I did, often bragging about experiences between himself and past girlfriends (and even his current one), but he told me on multiple occasions how he was proud of me for getting a girl like Brooke. This made me chuckle, because he would definitely not feel that way if he knew her little secret.

Anyway, we were in my dorm, watching TV, and out of nowhere, she put her hand in my pants and grabbed my cock.

"Wow, someone's eager." I said with a little chuckle, grabbing her already hard cock. It always amazed me how horny she always was. I mean, I'm as sex crazed as the next college guy but her sex drive was easily twice as strong as mine was, not that I'm complaining.

She pulled down my pants and put her mouth around my quickly hardening dick, coating it so I was well lubed up to take her asshole. It didn't take long for me to get hard and ready for her hole, so she got up onto the bed and said "Come and get me big boy."

I was happy to oblige, easily pushing my cock into her eager asshole. She closed her eyes and moaned as I entered her, her cock giving a little twitch of approval. I took this as a good sign and started stroking her already hard pole.

We were in missionary position, which was her favorite because I was able to use all of my weight to push down on her when I thrust. She loved the feeling of all of my weight slamming into her.

"Oh, your ass is so tight!" I said, amazed at how she never stayed loose for long.

I leaned down to kiss her as we fucked, making her moan into my mouth as I plowed her tight hole.

"You're my little slut aren't you? You love my cock." I said.

"Oh, yeah baby. Fuck me harder!"

She was so horny from being fucked I felt precum start to leak from her cock as I was stroking her. I loved feeling her cock throb with her pulse when she got this horny.

As I kept fucking her I started to play with her beautiful tits. They were perfect, only B cups, but completely natural, no need for implants. Luckily she took to her hormone therapy very well.

I must have been hitting her prostate, because she was already squirming and whimpering, I could tell she was starting to get close. But I wanted us to cum together this time, so I pulled my hand off her cock, drawing a groan of disappointment from her.

We kept fucking like this for a few more minutes until I flipped her onto all fours and started fucking her doggystyle. Doggy is my favorite because I love when our balls slap into each other's as I pushed into her.

Pretty soon I felt my balls start to tighten up as I was starting to get close to cumming. I could tell she was close too, so I started fucking her even harder, forcing her onto her stomach and trapping her cock between her body and the bed. The increase in stimulation drove her wild, and soon she said "Oh, God I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!" I said, groaning as our orgasms took us at the same time. I unloaded my cum deep into Brooke's tight little asshole, as she blew her load on the sheets beneath her.

We just laid there like that for a few minutes, my body on top of hers, both of us covered in a thin sheen of sweat and the room smelling like sex.

Eventually my cock softened up, and I slipped out of her, letting my cum start to leak out of her asshole. I lowered myself down to her ass and started licking up the mess I made, surprising Brooke and leading to her ask "Wow, you really are a cumslut aren't you? You just can't seem to get enough."

"That's right, I am. I just can't get enough cum, especially when it's coming out of such a cute little ass."

"Is that right?" She asked. "Well in that case I guess I'll give you some more of it."

With that she got up and laid me on my back. After that, she got over my head and sat on my face, forcing me to lick her asshole clean of my cum. She started moaning, obviously getting horny again by the way she was grinding her ass on my face.

After she was cleaned up she got up and I saw just how much she enjoyed that, her cock was already hard again! I said "Wow, someone's ready to go another round already?"

"Sure" She said. "Come over here and give me your hot mouth."

I was happy to. I got in front of her and started stroking her cock while licking her meaty balls. After I'd given her balls plenty of attention, I turned my focus to her thick shaft. It still tasted like her cum, which I loved, and was the only encouragement I needed for me to start bobbing my head on her meat like my life depended on it.

After a few minutes, Brooke grabbed me by the head and started moving it up and down on her cock even faster. Apparently my best blowjob wasn't quite good enough as I was being facefucked by my beautiful girlfriend.

I helped out in the only way I could, keeping my teeth out of the way and making sure I was sucking while she tried to pull out of my mouth. She loved the feeling of this control, as not long after I felt precum start to leak out of her cock and into my mouth.

She was starting to get really aggressive, and I could feel that she was getting close to cumming already. Geez, what had gotten into this girl?

This went on for a few more minutes, until I felt her cock start twitching in my mouth and she dumped her third load of the day into my mouth.

I don't know what had gotten into this girl, she had already cum three times today, and yet she still shot a bucketful of cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow all that I could, but there was just so much of it, about a quarter of it spilled out of my mouth and down my chin. If Brooke's sex drive kept up like this, I don't know how I'd be able to keep up.

That last orgasm seemed to be the last one of the night for Brooke, as she let out and exhausted sigh and collapsed backward onto my bed. I got on top of her and kissed her deeply, she loved the taste of her own cum out of my mouth.

We stayed like that for the rest of the night, out of breath, tired, and sweaty. But at the same time we were happy, it was a good tired. We were content.

We held each other just like that all night. No sound but each other breathing. We fell asleep that night to the sound of each other's breathing and heartbeats.

To be continued...