Waking Up with Princess

Story Info
Daddy gets woken up by his daughter.
1.8k words
4.03
178.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KierHardy
KierHardy
73 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters and events are purely fictional. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

"Daddy... Daddy."

I crack one eye open to see you standing over me.

"What is it, Sweetie?" I murmur.

"I can't sleep."

I reach over to the other side of the bed and pull back the duvet. This has been a regular occurrence since your mother left us. I think you do it more for me than yourself. You are so sweet to me! You know I'm lonely and you want to keep your daddy company.

"Get in, Sweetie."

You climb in next to me, pull the covers up to your chin and snuggle up close. You stroke and play with my chest hair and I quickly doze off again under your touch.

I awaken to find you kissing my forehead. Sun is streaming in through the cracks in the curtains now. I can feel you rubbing your soft, little foot on the inside of my thighs.

"Good morning, Daddy," you giggle.

I look up at your gorgeous face smiling down at me. My cock instantly springs to attention.

You always do this to me. You know I can't resist you. My erection brushes against your shin as you move your leg up and down

"Morning, Princess," I am still half asleep, despite my rock hard prick stretching my underwear.

"What's that, Daddy?" you ask playfully as you gently flick at my stiff member with your cute toes.

"You know what it is, Angel," I half yawn.

"Is it for me, Daddy?"

"Always, Sweetie."

You give me another kiss, this time on the mouth. My cock stiffens.

We lie there for a little while. You rest you head on my chest and lazily use your tootsies to tease my cock and balls. Without effort you find my waistband and your delicate foot creeps inside. Your toesies combing through and gripping my pubic hair.

Next you press my nob down and rub your smooth, supple sole up and down the shaft. The entire length of your foot is considerably shorter than my cock. I can't help but let out a low moan and a long exhale. You suckle on my nipple.

I am so hard now. I can't remember the last time I was this hard. Your mother never got me this hard. It's straining like it has a mind of its own. Like it is trying to escape from the rest of my body. I press the heels of my palms into my eyes. I grit my teeth and try to stifle a grunt. I fail.

You suddenly remove your foot and sit upright on the bed. You have a cheeky smirk on your lips. You stretch your dainty toes out towards my face and wiggly them.

You look at me and sweetly say, "Kiss them, Daddy."

How can I resist? I never could say no to you for any reason and your toes are just too tempting. Adorable, small, clean, but with a pungent whiff. Not a strong smell, just a very slight aroma. No man in his right mind could stop himself, so I obey.

I hold you by your heel and bring my lips to your spread toes and kiss. You lean back on your elbows and watch me smooch each little piggy individually. After I have kissed all five, I begin to suck. Just your big toe at first, adding one at a time until I have my mouth wrapped around them all. Sucking on them. Caressing them with my tongue, slipping it in between each one. You let out a long sigh.

Eventually though, you start to giggle and pull your foot away,

"Daddy, it tickles."

I put my head back down on the pillow and look at you, my pretty, little, teenaged daughter. You sit upright again and gaze back at me, an adorable smile on your precious face. I am so proud of you.

I am still as hard as ever. I would compare it to stone or steel, but no, it's not like that. My cock is very much alive. It is more like a captured animal than a piece of dead rock.

"Daddy," you say inquiringly, "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, Princess! You know I would do anything in this world for you."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Finally, blessedly you use your nimble, expert hands to free me from my underwear. You sit cross legged on the bed and slowly, tickle my engorged prick with your finger tips. I close my eyes and let you work your magic.

You have always been fascinated with my dick. You treat it so gently at first, as if it were a baby bird or something. You hold me in one hand, not gripping at all, just barely wrapping your fingers around. With the other hand you stroke softly. All five fingers up the shaft and over the head. You make little circles with your middle finger around the helmet, spreading my pre-cum, using it as lube.

Nobody in my entire life has ever handled my cock like you!

My breathing is slow and deliberate. On every exhale I let out low grunts of both pleasure and frustration. It's good, but it's not going to get me off, the pressure just keeps building. You know this. You aren't tying to bring me to orgasm. You love to tease me. You love to draw it out for as long as you can, until I am on the brink of insanity.

Once you get me right to the edge. When I'm gripping the bed sheets tightly in my fists and gritting my teeth and sweat is pouring off my brow and trickling down my face. My eyes are shut tight. The pressure and the pain in my cock have reached their peak and I just can't take any more... Then you stop.

I can't disguise my frustration. I rise my self off the bed, panting desperately staring at my raging penis. You can't help but grin from ear to ear. You love the look of anguish on my face. You know this is pure torture for me and you like it. You know the power you have over me and you love it.

But you also love to please me. You won't leave me like this for too long. Deep down I know that. I know that you just want to make your daddy happy.

You giggle again. You do that a lot. It is the sweetest laugh in the world. Quickly you get up onto your knees and then swing your leg over my chest. You straddle me, facing away. Your perfect, pert little bum, stretching your colourful panties. It's so close to my face, I can smell your pussy. Almost taste it. The distinctive scent of a young girls cunt.

You shift you weight from side to side, making yourself comfy. Then you once again take my rabid cock in hand. You bend forward. You lean towards my throbbing, aching manhood. Your face, your angelic face is less than an inch from the head. You have my foreskin pulled back tight. I can feel your breath on the bulbous purple head.

I look at the crotch of your panties dead in front of me. White with multicoloured polka dots and a soaking wet patch making them translucent. Tiny wisps of pubic hair poke out from the edges. I breath you in. Inhale your delicious, intoxicating fragrance.

Nothing exists for me now. Nothing but our two bodies, yours on top of mine. Your hands wrapped around me. Your scent. Your breath. Your heat. Your skin. Your lips kissing. Your tongue licking. It is too much. Too for me to bear. More than any man could take.

At last. At long last. You take me into your mouth. That divine mouth. As if created for nothing else but my pleasure. You can take me quite deep. Not all the way, but you are getting there. You suck greedily. Oh yes! This is it. This is what I need. This is what I have been waiting for. I can feel my orgasm building. I am not going to last long.

I pull your panties aside. I want to see you. I want to see your cunt. It is sublime. The most beautiful sight. So tight and trim and fresh. Gaping open, just enough so I can see the pink interior. Your puckered, virgin arsehole sits just above it, like a cherry on top. You are wet, really wet, dripping. A pussy that could drive even a saint to sin. You shake your bum from side to side provocatively.

I cannot hold back. I dive into it. My mouth around your whole quim. Licking you, eating you, consuming your young flesh. This spurs you on, encourages you to work faster.

I am close now. So close! My hips are bucking. I don't stop slurping on your pussy and sucking on your clit. I can hear your muffled squeals of delight and feel your legs tense up. Your thighs squeeze my head tightly as you reach your own climax.

We come. We come together as one. Daddy and daughter. My cock spasms uncontrollably. I shoot a giant load. You, my precious girl, are so good. You manage to keep your lips tightly wrapped around your daddy, even though you are coming hard yourself.

My mind goes blank for a second. And then relief. All the tension that had been building and building up to that moment just melts away. I sink my head back down into the pillow and let the wave of pleasure wash over me. You swallow my spunk and lick my cock clean.

Once you are satisfied you have done a good job, you dismount. You twist around and lie down with me. Your head on my chest, arm over my belly and leg on top of mine. My head is buzzing. I am still foggy. However reality is starting to creep in. This is when the guilt comes.

What have I done? Not again. Every time I tell myself it's the last. Then you touch me and I can't help myself. Or maybe I don't want to help myself. A father should not do that with his daughter. How did we get to this point?

It all started off innocently enough. After your mother walked out on us, you started to finding any excuse to sleep in the bed and cuddle with me. Thunder scared you, bad dreams, tummy ache, whatever. I liked it too. I was lonely and it was good having my little girl with me, even though you were really getting a bit too old for it.

Then what? How did we get from cuddling in bed as father and daughter to what we just did? How did it start? A kiss held just that little too long. An accidental brush of my morning erection. Tickling that went a bit too far. And then? Stroking. Licking. Fingering, Sucking. How did I let it get to this point?

My eyes fill up will tears. You aren't looking at me and I manage not to sob, but you can tell from my breathing.

"You do love me, Daddy, don't you?"

"Yes, Princess. I love you more than anything in this world."

KierHardy
KierHardy
73 Followers