Waking Up with You

Story Info
Waking up cuddled in your arms soon leads to more.
1.2k words
3.72
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to the feel of you just lightly brushing my hair out of my eyes and off my forehead before you softly kiss it making me nuzzle just a little closer to you and sleepily mumble good morning, barely bothering to open my eyes. My head against your chest with our legs all tangled together, I can feel your heart beat beneath my cheek. Your fingers stroke my hair, then glide across my cheek before sliding down my neck.

I'm awake now, but still very much in that dozing, content, malleable phase of being awake. Where I could be wide awake if I needed to but where I'm content to still let sleep hold me and not fight against anything. Your hand continues to slide over me, over my shoulder, down my arm until it finds the bottom of my T-shirt. Once again you softly kiss my forehead and my eyes flutter open to look up at you. My head tilts back to see you and gently your lips find mine. I smile against your kiss and it deepens, slowly feeding the heat between us. Your hand slides up my back, skin against skin. Your touch light, just exploring, caressing. The light grey cotton of my T-shirt rides up as your hand explores, coming around my rib cage to rest just beneath my breasts. Still soft and gentle in your exploration as you nudge me onto my back and free your other arm from beneath me, where it had been holding me all night.

The duvet falls away slightly as you prop yourself up slightly, looking down at me. My T-shirt still just covering my breasts, the thin fabric doing nothing to hide my hardening nipples however. Your thumb traces across the underside of my left breast; I softly bite my bottom lip as I look up into your eyes. My heart beating faster as both your hands go to my sides, pushing my top up over my breasts, not taking it off, just leaving it bunched up and me exposed. You softly cup each breast, gently squeezing, stroking, taking. Making me moan softly as you catch each nipple between your fingers, pinching, not hard enough to hurt, enough to be noticed. My back arching off the bed slightly, my breath catching in my throat.

"Please..." I whimper, wanting more.

Then the duvet is gone completely as you move yourself over me. Your hands either side of me, effectively pinning my own arms to my sides as you lower your face to mine and kiss me once again, hard and deep. You bring your lips to my ear, your breath caressing the side of my neck, making my skin erupt into goosebumps.

"Please what, pet?" You whisper.

"Please Sir..." I moan. "Please, I need you..." I struggle to verbalise just what I need as your teeth graze against the skin of my neck.

Your lower body pressing down into mine, letting me feel your hardness, knowing you want me as badly as I want you. For a second I'm distracted by the thought of just how wet I must be making my pyjama bottoms, but you pull me back to you with another bite, this time on my shoulder. I groan loudly as your teeth sink into my soft skin, hard enough this time to make me gasp, and when you pull away the indents of your teeth remain, marking my flesh.

"What are you thinking?" You ask, always able to read me.

"I'm ruining another pair of pyjamas." I answer with a giggle. "In going to run out of clean ones soon."

"You could always just sleep naked. Then I could have this body whenever, without anything in my way."

Your knee presses down between mine, pushing my legs apart. I take your hint, and spread myself wide for you, my pyjama bottoms offering no resistance. Your hand moves from its position at my side and comes to rest between my thighs, your fingertips teasingly close. I feel as though I would explode at the slightest of touches.

"Tell me what you want, my little one."

"You, Sir. Only you."

Your fingers brush across the crotch of my pyjamas and a slight smile plays at the corner of your lips.

"You're right." You say. "You've soaked your pyjamas already."

I moan softly, your words adding to the flood. Your fingers press a little harder, sinking into the folds of my pussy through the thin bottoms. I cry out as you press against my clit. Already so close before you've barely started. I squirm beneath you...

"Please... Please." I moan.

"Tell me what you need, my girl."

Your finger pressing against my entrance, just the very tip pushing inside me, still taking the fabric with it.

"Please Sir." I gasp. "Please, I need you inside me." Your finger pushes deeper.

"I am inside you."

"No.. No..." I shake my head frantically from side to side. "More... Please Sir." My fingers claw at the sheet beneath me. "Please, please fuck me."

Your hand leaves my pussy, leaving the soaked fabric still clinging to me. Making me moan with frustration, with an edge of despair. But you don't leave me waiting long, soon the pyjama bottoms are gone, leaving me completely exposed to you. My top still bunched up above my breasts. Spread wide and wanting beneath your gaze, beneath your hands. You sit back, positioned between my legs. You reach down and take my hands, placing one over my breasts and the other between my legs.

"Show me." You say. "Show me what you want. Show me what you will give to me. What I can have anytime I want. Show me what you want."

Propped up on the pillows I can still watch you while you watch me. Your hand wrapped around your hard cock, making me wish I had you in my hand... Or my mouth. Slowly I start to play, my right hand caressing and exploring my breasts while my left strokes through the wetness of my pussy, circling my clit with small fast circles. I'm so wet for you, you can hear it with every movement. You watch silently for a moment as my fingers grasp a rock hard nipple and squeeze, pinching the sensitive nub until I gasp with sweet pain. My other hand still circling around and over my clit.

"You know I would do more than just tease you, my girl." You say, your voice edged with your need. "You can do better."

My fingertips sink into the soft mass of my breast as I slide two fingers deep into my soaking pussy with a loud moan. Watching you stroke your cock I fuck my fingers in and out of myself. Imagining it was you, imagining you taking your girl, rather than sitting there using your hand.

"Better." You almost growl. "But you know I'd slap those breasts." I don't hesitate, my hand lifting from my chest before slapping back down.

"Thank you, Sir!" I gasp between moans.

"Mmmm... Good girl."

"Please Sir..." I pant and moan. "Please... Please let me cum for you?"

I can see in your face how you are getting close yourself, your hand stroking up and down the length of your hardness. You keep me waiting, you make it build and build. I know I can't stop, I have to keep going but I can't let go without permission.

Finally your eyes lock onto mine,

"Cum for me, my girl." You groan as you give into your own release.