Walk a Mile in Her Shoes Ch. 02

Story Info
Parade Day.
2.3k words
4.37
22.4k
8
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

I was so excited as I awoke. Today was the day of the "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" parade in support of abuse against women. My girlfriend Cheryl worked for a company that strongly supported these types of causes and "talked me into" participating in the march. We or actually she bought a pair of pretty sexy, red shoes for me to wear.

Since I wasn't allowed to wear my sports socks with my shoes, Cheryl started by making me wear some nylon knee highs but they were quickly ruined and sagged. She ended up giving me a pair of her real stockings held up by a garter belt.

The evening before the day of, Cheryl gave me a present of new stockings, garters and panties. Like I said, I was so excited when I awoke or actually awoken. Cheryl's pussy grinding my face until I was aware enough to start tongue fucking my girlfriend. "Good morning, Sunshine."

With a mouth full of cunt, my reply was nothing more than a mumble. "Mo..n..g..uh!"

After she dismounted me, Cheryl led me to the bathroom to shower together. She carefully washed me all over paying special attention to my crotch area.

"You know..." She started. "I think it would be really sexy if we shaved your legs."

Not waiting for an answer, Cheryl soaped my legs and used her razor to remove any traces of almost non-existent hair all the while using a soapy hand to stroke my hard little cock. Enjoying the slippery stroking sensation, I shut my eyes. Then I felt the razor against my lower abdomen. My eyes popped open and looked downwards in alarm. My mouth opened to protest but too late and only a painful scream came out. Cheryl squeezed my balls hard while she gave my pubic hair a reverse Mohawk.

I soon found myself hairless from my tummy down. Cheryl smiled. "There! That's better. After all proper ladies don't wear stockings with hairy legs!"

Cheryl applied some lotion or balm to my shaved areas but when she rubbed it into my groin, I spurted my cum over the bathroom tile. With a disgusted tone, Cheryl told me. "Clean up your mess and meet me in the bedroom."

I carefully wiped off the post-nasal drip from my drooping dick and cum from the floor. I walked naked back to the bedroom. There I found Cheryl waiting for me. I thought she would want me to start dressing but I was wrong. "Tsk! Look at those feet! Your toe nails are really ugly and need to be prettied up."

Cheryl ended up giving me a quick mani-pedi painting both my finger nails and my toe nails a lacquered, candy apple red with white tips (I think she called them Frenched). Once they were dry, she then instructed me to get dressed.

She had laid everything out for me. First, I pulled up my small bikini panties. I carefully tucked myself inside but as I dressed, my groin had a mind of its own and started getting excited. I laughed to myself. "I guess that's why they call it a prick!"

I wrapped the garter belt around my waist and hooked the eyelets. In the light of day, I noticed that there was a rose pattern interwoven into the nylon material. The same as my panties. I opened up the new package of stockings. Wanting to avoid any possibility of a snag or a run, I carefully pointed my toes and pulled them on as taught to me by Cheryl. As they slid up my legs, I almost came in my panties! The sensation was so different than the other pair I practiced in. Maybe it was also due to the smooth, hairlessness of my gams.

By the time I had clipped them, my boner was sticking straight out making an ugly bump in my panties. Cheryl had finished dressing in her ultra-conservative, navy blue dress suit with matching high heel pumps. She walked in to inspect me. "Humph! That will never do. You obviously can't keep it under control so I'll have to."

Cheryl pulled my panties down enough to expose my little stiffy. As she did before, Cheryl made a circle by putting her middle finger on the pad of her thumb and flicked my knob. "Ow!" It was harder than the last time and it still worked. I was flaccid in two secs.

Cheryl opened her clutch and pulled out some sort of device. I looked at her puzzled as she placed it in my hands. "I thought you would have problems so... Here are instructions; put it on."

I looked at the manual and read the first sentence. "Congratulations on the purchase of your new, custom fitting, cock-ball controller."

I looked at Cheryl who smirked back at me. "Well, you don't expect me to keep you from getting excited in public. Put it on and finish dressing."

After I read the short description and figured out how to put it on, I pulled my panties back up. The "controller" would keep me tightly tucked under and prevent any unwanted or even wanted erections. The designed ensured there was no indication of a male organ and in fact with my panties over it gave me a nice plump pussy look. Cheryl was pleased with the results.

It was going to be warm outside. I finished dressing in some light, summer trousers and blazer. The red tie I wore would contrast my shoes and painted nails nicely. Speaking of nails, I loved the way my piggies looked through the peep-toes of my shoes. Standing in my stilettos, I inspected myself in front of the full length mirror. I was very happy with the results. So was Cheryl!

Since it was her car and I probably couldn't drive with these shoes anyways, Cheryl drove us to the parade location. As I sat in the passenger seat, I notice that light weight material of my pants showed the traces of my stocking clips beneath. I couldn't help but play with them. There was a surge of blood to my groin, but the restricting device did its job well. What it didn't stop was the flow of pre-cum leaking out!

The march was to begin around noon so there would be a lot of spectators from all the offices and building around downtown. There were hundreds of other guys there already. Some from the same company where Cheryl worked and others from other company's participating. All wore women's shoes; some of them rolled up their pant cuffs to really show them off. Cheryl told me, mine were the nicest shoes. I smiled.

In the month of practice, we had already signed up or collected almost three thousand dollars' worth of pledges and donations from friends, family and work associates. Cheryl felt sure she would beat her work nemesis Lori. Face to face, you could tell there was no love lost between the two as they glared at each other.

Standing there sheepishly was Lori's boyfriend Paul. I looked at his feet and chuckled to myself at his Mary Janes with low two inch heels.

Actually Paul and I met each other previously at company events. We were both waiting for drinks at the bar and started talking. Paul was actually a nice guy; easy to talk with but seemed a little timid. After finding out, he was Lori's boyfriend, I understood why he was so intimidated.

The "Wall a Mile in Her Shoes" was a fund raising event not a race. Cheryl grabbed my wrist firmly. "I don't care but whatever you do, make sure you finish ahead of that bitch's boyfriend!"

"But I thought it wasn't a race." I said puzzled.

"It's not. Just do it!" Reiterated Cheryl.

The march organizers had everyone line up and listen to a very short speech. "...thank you for joining us in this worthy cause... Blah... Blah... Blah..."

One of them held up an air horn canister. "Blarr...t!"

Off we went. As I took long, confident strides, I looked around to find Paul. "Shit! He's already 10 feet in front of me!"

I tried to move quicker but with the tall pencil heels, I was pretty much at max speed. Paul in his low, easy to walk in shoes kept pulling away further and faster. By the time I crossed the line, Paul had finished ahead of me by almost 30 seconds!

I looked around for Cheryl. When I spotted her, she was silently fuming. It looked like she was being taunted by Lori. I made my way over after Lori left with Paul. I had tears running down my cheeks. "Cheryl. I'm sorry I didn't beat Paul. I tried as hard as I could but..."

Cheryl hugged me. "It's okay. They didn't play fair anyways. That bitch had him in those low heels. He might as well had been wearing running shoes."

I felt a little better but another tear ran down my cheek. "Why did I have to beat him anyways? It's only a march."

"We made a little wager." Cheryl informed me. "But it's okay. I'm sure we beat her in sponsorship collections! Let's go home. I don't feel like going into the office."

Instead of driving straight home, Cheryl decided we should stop at the pub. We sat under an umbrella on the patio to enjoy some lunch and drinks. I thought it might calm her down, but after a couple of double vodka martinis, Cheryl seemed to get more and more irritated by Lori deceitful win. I tried to talk her down, but all Cheryl did was down a few more double vodka shots.

Cheryl was obviously too drunk to drive after that. It was still difficult to convince her to give me the keys so I could drive us home. It was strange with the shoes on, but I was kind of able to manage. Or so I thought.

"Weeerrrr!" I looked in the rear view mirror to see red flashing lights. I pulled over and waited.

The cop car door opened. I could see the shiny black boots hit the pavement before the officer got out from the car. There was something strange about the cop. The tight body forming shirt was pushed out at the chest. Then I realized. "It was a girl! I mean woman! A female cop!"

She walked towards the carefully towards our car taking careful note of anything untoward. Standing beside the door, she looked down at me. She must have stood at least six feet. Her dark brown hair was tied back in a tight bun below the brim of her hat. Her eyes were hidden by those stereotypical dark, aviator glasses she had on. But her plump lips were painted red. Her breast were as large as Cheryl's, maybe a "D" or "DD" and they made her shirt buttons strain to control them.

Constable K. Mueller according to her name tag said "Do you know why I am stopping you?"

I feinted knowledge.

"You were driving inconsistently and weaving about. Please may I have your license and registration?" Requested Mueller.

I reached for my wallet, but found nothing. I had left it at home with everything else. I did manage to find the car registration. "Uuh... I'm sorry but I forgot my wallet at home. This is actually my girlfriend's car and she drove, but as you can see..."

"Please get out of the car." Instructed Constable Mueller as she backed slightly away from the door. I complied. She, of course immediately noticed my shoes. Without any reaction, she added. "Please move to the sidewalk."

I walked around the car and was followed by the Constable. "Please place your hands on the car. Move your feet back and spread your legs."

I was confused by the request and was about to question her, but she quickly pulled out a baton and held it to my back. I thought it best to comply.

"I'm just going to frisk you for any weapons or narcotics." She informed me. "Do you have any sharp or pointed objects in your pockets?"

She started with my head. Her hands went through my hair and ears. Then down around my neck, over my jacket then underneath around my torso. Her fingers approach but did not touch my groin area thank goodness or her would have surely felt my confining device. But when her hands frisked my legs, her fingers found my stocking straps and clips. She ran her digits up along the straps to my belt then down again.

Finally satisfied I wasn't armed, she stopped but told me to remain there. She stepped back.

"Umm... Let me explain." I mumbled. "My girlfriend's company was in the 'Walk a Mile in Her Shoes' march and so I am wearing these shoes."

"Nice shoes too. Very sexy for a guy!" Mueller said in a condescending tone. "Painted nails. Stockings. Garters. All requirements for the march?"

I had no answer.

Officer Mueller asked for Cheryl's licence and registration. "Are you at the same address?"

"Yes. We live together." I confirmed.

"Stay there!" Ordered the constable.

She returned to her car and it looked like she called it in. Checked something on her in car computer and made some notes of something.

"Okay. Everything else seems to be okay." Mueller smiled her pearly whites at me. "I'll let you go this time, but I still might want to confirm your license is valid later."

"Thank you, Constable Mueller!" I said very relieved. "I don't know what else to say or how to thank you enough."

"No worries. No worries at all." She called back to me as she walked to her car. "At least for now!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers