Walk a Mile in Her Shoes Ch. 04

Story Info
Maid to clean Cheryl's nemesis' place.
1.7k words
4.28
18.7k
4
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Standing next to Paul, both of us dressed up in our stereotypical, sexy maid outfits, I watched as Lori shut the front door on my girlfriend, Cheryl.

Since Cheryl and Lori worked for the company, they made a little bet on whose boyfriend would finish the distance quickest in the "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" march and who would collect more money in support of fighting women's abuse. Lori made sure her boyfriend Paul won by letting/making him wear low heeled shoes while I had on thin stiletto heels. Cheryl collected quite a bit of money but lost to Lori by a measly fifteen dollars.

The loser's boyfriend had to clean the winner's home dressed in a maid's outfit. A sexy maid's outfit apparently dictated by Lori.

Paul led me back to the kitchen and showed me where everything was. Lori followed about a minute later. "You look very pretty. Cheryl did an excellent job getting you ready for today. Obviously you and she does this a lot. By the way, what does she call you when you're dressed up?"

"Thank you, Miss. Lori?" I wasn't sure how to address her. "Yes, Cheryl excelled in preparing me for today, but this is the first time I've actually dressed up for something like this. Even when I am not dressed up, Cheryl always calls me 'Sunshine' because I always brighten up her day."

"Hmm... Well that name won't do. You don't brighten up mine. How about Marta?" Lori chuckled. "I like that. Marta, get busy."

Lori turned on her heels and went about her business... for now.

"Hey, Marta. I'm sorry about Lori." Paul whispered after Lori had left. "Sometimes..."

"That's okay, Paul." I told him. "I'm doing this for Cheryl."

"Paula. My name is Paula when I am dressed up." Paul/Paula corrected me. "At home, I'm always dressed up."

It was not a tough day, but a long one. By the time I got home, I was pretty spent. I found Cheryl waiting for me when I arrived back. She greeted me with a warm hug, a bit kiss and a glass of white. She really couldn't cook, but she brought home some roasted chicken and fixings.

"I'm so glad you are back home safe and sound, Sunshine." Cheryl smiled sincerely. "I'm so sorry I had to put you through this. I'll never do this again."

"Oh, Cheryl. I love you. I would do this again for you always." I hugged her tightly.

Being in high heels all day made my feet ache. I kicked off my shoes and started to undress while Cheryl ran a deep, hot bath for me. I carefully removed my beautiful wig and placed it on the stand. When I looked in the mirror I looked a mess. My lipstick smeared; my eye make-up smudged and running; and my bright, rosy blush cheeks dulled.

Before I slipped into the water, Cheryl unlocked my cock restraining device. It felt good to get it off especially after having it on all day. The only things I couldn't remove were the long false eye lashes Cheryl had glued on in the morning, but it was okay since I learned I liked them very much.

Cheryl used the wash cloth as she bathed me. The hot water felt so good.

Finally she asked. "How was it? Was it bad? Please tell me about your day with that bitch."

"After you left or was told to leave, I followed Paula into the kitchen." I started.

"Who's Paula?"

"Paula is Paul's alter-name when he is dressed up. Apparently it is pretty much all the time when they are at home. Anyways, Miss. Lori..."

"What the fuck is Miss. Lori?" Cheryl interrupted.

"I didn't know what to call her so I just ad libbed and called her Miss. Lori. She seemed to like it, but she didn't like your name for me so she called me Marta."

"What a bitch! And I don't like Marta. You will always be my Sunshine!"

"It's a pretty big place and cleaning up the non-existent dust and dirt was still tiring. But when Miss. Lor... when Lori inspected my work, she always found some fault. She had me bend over and pull down my panties so she could spank me with a riding crop. It wasn't hard but stung a little bit. Then she did the same to Paula, except it was hard... Really hard. I could see red welts appear in seconds."

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?"

"No. Like I said when she swatted me, it was more of a light tap." I eased Cheryl's concern.

"Wow! What about Paul... Paula... Paul... whatever you call him?" Cheryl added.

"He seemed to accept it willingly and without a whimper. I'm guessing he was used to it." I surmised before continuing. "Paul and I served Lori lunch and cleared everything up before we were allowed to eat the left-overs in the kitchen. Paul is actually a very nice guy. We talked, albeit very quietly so Lori wouldn't hear. So Lori has been making him dress up for years since they moved in together. He's a few years younger than Lori. She works at your office while he takes care of the house. But there is something odd about them I can't place my finger on."

The water had cooled off substantially and I was starting to turn into a prune. Cheryl wiped me dry with a big fluffy towel and wrapped me in her long silky kimono gown. The hot steam had sort of melted the glue so I could remove my lashes. I missed them.

We sat down for dinner as I continued to relate the day's events.

"When we were finished and Lori was satisfied with our work, she called us into the sitting room. She sat and drank while Paul and I stood in the middle of the floor. She seemed pretty drunk as she asked me questions about you; I think to find some leverage against you but I refused to answer them. She wanted to accuse you of stuff at the office but she could not find guilt from my defence."

"That's really low!" Cheryl spat. "I know we're not the best of friends but to try and find out something on a co-worker like that is pure evil."

"Not finding anything seemed to irritate her more and more." I continued. "I think she wanted to get back at you; hurt you. Even take me from you."

"Take you?"

"Yes. I think she thought controlling me like she did Paul would steal me away. First she had me pull down my panties to show her my cock. She was very angry when she saw I was safely locked away. Then she ordered me to kneel in front of her. She spread her legs and showed me she wasn't wearing any underwear. She grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her crotch. I tried to get away but she grabbed my ears and forced me to eat her pussy... In front of Paul!"

"That cunt!"

"It gets worse. Suddenly I felt Paul behind me. The back of my dress was flipped over my bum. I felt something push between my cheeks and rub my ass hole."

"He raped you?" Cheryl exclaimed.

"No. As he pushed forward, I felt his erection slide down between my thighs. He pretended to fuck me as Lori fucked my face." I started to cry. "I'm sorry, Cheryl. I had no choice!"

"It's okay! It wasn't your fault." Cheryl consoled me.

"Paul continued to dry hump me until he spurted his cum between my legs. His grunting pushed Lori over the edge and she came as well. After that she fell asleep. Paul and I got dressed and he drove me home."

We sat there not knowing what to say next, when there was a knock on the front door. Cheryl answered.

"Hi!" Said the female voice in a bright and chipper tone. "I'm Constable Mueller. Krystine Mueller. Remember me?"

"Uh... Sorry, no not really." Cheryl said suspiciously.

I ran to the door not thinking I was still dressed in Cheryl's robe. "Cheryl. This is the police officer who pulled me over when we were returning from the march and I had to drive us home."

"Yes, that's right. I'm just here to verify your driver's license since you didn't have it with you that day." Said Krystine. "I just want to close up my report."

Cheryl let her in. It was then I realized Constable Mueller was in street clothes and not her uniform. Even without her boots on, she must have stood five-ten. Her long, thick brown hair flowed softly over her shoulders and large breasts.

"Uh... Do you always check dressed in civies?" I asked. "Really. You want to check my license?"

"Okay, no. After that day, truthfully, it got me really horny and I wanted to see you guys again." Krystine admitted. "I couldn't think of a good excuse."

It took a second before we all broke out in laughter. We invited Krystine to stay for a drink. One thing lead to another. Krystine stripped off her clothes and revealed she was wearing stockings and garters. She giggled. "I wear this under my uniform too!"

We ended up putting on a lingerie show for each other. I put on my maid's outfit to promenade around in. Krystine asked me about it and we told her about the bet. It became a little serious and we also told her about what happened at Lori's.

The three-some we had that night was totally awesome. We didn't get up until late Sunday afternoon and started all over again. It became a regular thing.

A few months later, Cheryl came home all excited. Behind her was Krystine. Both of them smiling. "Guess what? Lori got caught for embezzling!"

Seems when Krystine learn of what Lori did to us, she did some recon work during her off-hours and found something amiss. Since her father was President of the board for the company, no charges were laid. She was reassigned to Africa in some small little village where she was the low underling to the local executive.

It also seems that Paul really wasn't her boyfriend, but her younger step-brother that she abused and oppressed. After Lori's mother got a divorce, her father remarried and had Paul. Her step-mother was killed in a freak car accident. The father bought the house for Lori and Paul to both live in, but the abuse started soon after that. Paul is now living there by himself.

"Wow! That's incredible." I was stunned. "I guess cheaters do never prosper!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers