Walk In the Park

Story Info
Young woman has an interesting encounter.
2.7k words
4.01
43.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

The whole thing just wasn't fair. I mean, I'm no-one special so why did it happen to me? Just look at me. I'm not even twenty yet. I'm reasonably pretty, reasonably fit and have a better than fair figure (in my opinion) but I'll never be super-model material, or even any sort of model.

What happened was this.

I go jogging. That's what keeps me reasonably fit. Now when you're jogging you're not dressed up to the nines and you're not dressed provocatively. You're dressed for jogging, for god's sake, for comfort and utility of purpose.

Me, I wear a sports bra under a t-shirt to control the dreaded boob-bounce, tights and a short skirt.

So here I was on a Saturday morning, jogging in the local park. It was shaping up to be a fine day and I was glad I'd got to the park early. In this sort of weather the fair weather joggers would be out in force, but not for an hour or so yet.

I wasn't following the jogging path that circled the park. I jog for fun and what fun is there in going in a circle? I mean, round and round, seeing the same boring thing every time you pass. I try to jog along every path in the park. You can get a lot of distance doing that, with the benefit of new scenery all the time.

So here I am, jogging along a path that will take me around the rotunda in the middle of the park. I went round it and there were these men there. Can you imagine how a medium sized girl feels, suddenly faced with four men who looked as though they could be defensive tackles in any team who wanted them? And that was without any padding. I mean, wall to wall muscle, blocking my path.

Snap decision. I decided I wouldn't jog down that path. Instead I'd practise some backward jogging. (I'd have just turned and bolted but I didn't want to lose sight of them. Sort of like a rabbit keeping an eye on the fox until he's ready to run.)

Turns out I should have turned around. I backed up into what seemed like a solid wall, one that hadn't been there when I jogged past. I squeaked as a very large arm circled my waist and held me.

"My, my, what have we here," said this deep voice, coming from somewhere above me.

"A rabbit," said one of the men facing me. "A very timid little rabbit. Looks tasty, though."

"Hmm. Are you tasty, little rabbit?" rumbled the man who was holding me.

I shook my head, both my hands pushing at the arm holding me and getting precisely nowhere.

"Say, boys," said my captor, "How can you tell if a rabbit is worth tasting?"

"Not sure," said one of the boys with a laugh. "Perhaps if you skin it?"

That son of a bitch holding me laughed, reached up my skirt, and pulled my tights and panties, pushing them down to my knees. I squealed and protested, of course, but was totally ignored. He finished up unfastening my skirt so that it also dropped, and I was naked from the waist down. Well, as far down as my knees, anyway.

I was petrified. I just knew that they were going to rape me and they were huge. And there was nothing I could do. Scream and I could get a broken jaw if they were vicious.

All four of the men who were facing me were looking me over, smirking and enjoying the sight. The man who was holding me reached around with his other hand and rubbed it across my lower tummy, sort of between my belly button and my mons. Then he took his hand away and, boy, was I relieved. Also astonished that he hadn't really groped me.

Let's say I was relieved until I found out why he'd taken his hand away. It came back and pressed against me in the same place, not quite touching my mons. My pussy was very conscious of it being there, just as it seemed to be aware that the other boys were looking at it. I could feel myself squirming inside, wondering what was going to happen.

I became even more concerned about what was going to happen when that hand on my tummy pressed me back slightly and I could feel something pressing against my bottom. Either the guy was carrying a baseball bat or I would rather he was. I didn't think much of the alternative.

"Well, little rabbit," came that deep rumble, "let's talk."

"I'd rather you just let me go," I said honestly.

"All in good time. Let's try a few scenarios for size. How would you like to lie down in the grass while we played eat the rabbit?"

I shuddered and shook my head.

"Well, would you like to have just plain sex with us?"

I almost wet myself with fright and could only just shake my head.

"Hmm, not going to be very cooperative, are you. Mind if I sit for a while?"

This time when I shook my head he laughed. He backed up, drawing me with him, finishing up sitting on the bench running around the rotunda, lifting me to sit on his lap. Really annoying, he managed to put my legs either side of his. If I thought I was on display before, you can imagine how I felt now.

The four men moved up closer, still looking me over. I could have done without some of the personal comments they made.

"Well, final offer. How about you mount me and give me a nice ride while my friends stand there and watch? They won't touch you and after you've ridden me you'll be free to go on your way."

With that statement he lifted me up and adjusted himself slightly. That is, he lifted me up and pushed his cock down so that when he let me down again his cock was pressing along my pussy. Looking down I could see it peeping from between my legs.

I was sweating, I can tell you. His cock was right there, pressing against me. It would be no trouble at all for him to make a minor adjustment and that thing wouldn't be pressing against my pussy but pressing in. I had butterflies in my tummy, the heat rising from my pussy having awoken them.

"Now before you say no, just think about it. You'll be sitting here just as you are now, but sliding up and down, letting my erection rise up inside you. More than that, you'd be letting a mystery man have sex with you. Someone you don't know. And all the time this mystery man is inside you those four boys are watching, seeing him slide in and out of your pretty pussy, wishing they were the one doing you and knowing they're not and never will be.

Think what a memory you'll have. That day in the park when you were ravished by a stranger while other men stood around watching. Four men, eating their hearts out because they're not the one taking you.

Why don't you take the chance?"

He was getting to me, I admit, but when you get right down to it, it would still be rape, even of it was only by one man instead of five. Rape by one man is better than rape by five, but it's still rape.

"And if I say no?" I asked.

"Well, very reluctantly, I suppose we will have to toss the little rabbit aside and watch her run."

I was stunned. They'd just let me go?

"What?" I asked.

"I said that we'd have to let you go. If we tried to make you have sex that would be rape and that's a bad thing. You wouldn't want us to be rapists, would you?"

The other four men were looking at me and shaking their heads, apparently appalled that I'd even suggest such a thing. I'm so sorry, boys. What could have given me that idea?

Before I could open my mouth to say no, I'm out if here, Mr Tall and Mysterious was talking again.

"Now your first thought is going to be no, let me out of here, and take of running even before you pull up your panties. But why don't you pause a second and look at your second thought.

Your second thought is saying, why not? I'm not a virgin. It could be fun to be taken by a mysterious stranger, even with his friends watching. Especially with his friends watching. You'd be showing them what you can do and what they won't get. Think how frustrating it will be for them. A chance to get your own back on them for scaring you."

"Sure, and you get to fuck me," I pointed out.

"There is that as well," he admitted. "A win for you, a win for me and the only losers are the guys who have to stand and watch."

Who the hell did he think he was kidding? He just wanted to get laid. So why was the thought of having the others watch me while he took me nagging at me. I mean, the way I was sitting they'd see everything. I wouldn't be a case of them watching while I lay on my back and got fucked or me bent over something and taken from behind.

This man was behind me and I'd have to rise up and slide down his cock and the boys would see every little detail of him going into me and then watch me being bounced up and down.

Really the whole thing was impossible. A sensible girl wouldn't have anything to do with such a thing. Besides, how could I trust him?

Would you believe the swine took his arms away from around me? All I had to do was jump to my feet and start running. I was far enough away from the others that I was sure I could pull my tights up high enough to let me run before they could catch me.

So why wasn't I running? I was just sitting there, and then two hands closed upon my hips and lifted me. Not very high. Just high enough that his erection slid along my pussy until it was poised just under me, just pressing lightly against me.

"Your move," he murmured. "Just move your hand down and ease your lips apart and steer me home."

And I was doing it. I could not fucking believe it. I was actually touching his cock and making sure it was properly positioned. Really, just touching something that hot and hard should have been enough to have me cry off, but I found myself eagerly pressing to take it in. I am surely certifiable.

Certifiable or not, what I definitely was, was screwed.

I felt my lips close over the head of his cock, and it was like closing around a billiard ball. A hot billiard ball. To complete the analogy, his blasted cue started to follow the ball, blunt end first. When you look at it logically, he wasn't really pushing his cock into me. I was sinking down onto it, with gravity's able help.

Well, I say fuck logic. I was being shafted by what felt like a king size cock. It was being rammed up into me at a great rate. I didn't know where to look, and looking at my audience didn't help. They all had lascivious looks on their faces as they watched me being taken. Bunch of lousy voyeurs.

For something that was charging up into me, that erection seemed to take an awful long time to finally come to rest. My poor passage was stretching in all directions, and I was nearly ready to scream for mercy before I found myself finally settled again him.

I'm going to call him Joe, for Joe Blow. I asked him his name but he ignored me, and I can't really keep referring to him as the guy with his cock up me.

Joe just sat there with me skewered by his cock. I waited, but he didn't do anything.

"Well?" I finally demanded.

"Well, what?" he replied. "You're on top so you have to lead."

First time I ever heard that rule. Then I had to work out how to move on his cock. It's not as easy as it seems. I had no purchase, nothing I could use for leverage. About all I could do was twist a bit from side to side, and the laughter from the audience did not help. Finally I moved my legs onto the bench on either side of Joe so that at least I was kneeling as well as straddling him. Now it was a simple case of flex my legs and I rose smoothly up his cock.

It was fun. I could push myself up and then relax and I'd just drop straight down onto him. Joe seemed quite happy with this, pushing himself up at me every time I dropped. He wasn't trying to force the pace, just accepting what I was doing.

After a few minutes I was breathing hard. I was excited and aroused and both the feelings were growing in leaps and bounds. I was ignoring the audience now, concentrating on what Joe was doing to me (or I was doing to him, if you want to be picky) and the feelings that were being aroused within me.

Joe slid his hands up under my t-shirt, pushing the sports bra up and off my breasts, replacing them with his hands, which started to gently torment them.

I was starting to writhe on top of Joe. I couldn't build up the pace without his active help and I wasn't getting that. He was being a passive lover and it was driving me mad. All I could do was continue at the same tempo and it was just that little too slow. Instead of being driven to a climax I was being casually escorted there, as though we had all the time in the world.

I finally gave up and begging Joe to do something. Anything.

"I thought you'd never ask," the bastard said, and the next time I slid down his pole he rammed up into me most enthusiastically.

Just like that, the whole ball game changed. Joe was now driving into me, faster and faster, and I was battling to keep up with him. Instead of trying to push myself up his pole and sliding down I now found myself riding something that seemed determined to buck me right off. I had my hands clamped to his thighs, desperately riding the storm.

I once saw these pictures of an old spanking machine. You'd wind the handle and the paddles would start rotating, coming down on some unfortunate bottom one after the other. I was starting to think I'd been trapped on an automatic fucking machine, with cock after cock plunging into me. I was squealing and bouncing, being lifted higher with every thrust.

Then I was really shrieking and Joe was pounding me and spraying me and I was clutching his cock, trying to hold it in me, and just losing all sense of what was going on.

I was vaguely aware of Joe lifting me and seating me on the bench, but after that nothing for several moments. Several very long moments, I think.

I finally started to gather my wits together and my first thought was, oh god, will the others try to take me? I opened my eyes, all ready to defend myself and there was no-one there. I mean, nobody. Joe and his friends had gone, leaving me sitting on the bench.

Oh, yes, they left me sitting on the bench. With my tights and panties and skirt down around my ankles and my t-shirt and bra hoicked up above my breasts so that I was on full display. How could they? Imagine if anyone had come past?

I had my clothes back in order in nothing flat. It was time, I thought, to head home. I figured I'd had enough exercise for the day.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers