Walk In The Woods

Story Info
Walking in the woods can be sensual.
838 words
3.17
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgag12
mgag12
1 Followers

The sun is up and starting to get warm, hearing your car pulling in the drive. Walking to the door watching you getting out, seeing the smile on your face. Moving out on the porch watching you walking to me. I can see the flash of your legs in your shorts and can see your nipples pressing into your blouse. As you get closer I can smell your sweetness the scent of your perfume. I can see the shine of your hair, and sparkle in your eyes.

Feeling you as your arms intertwine around my neck kissing me, deeply. Feeling my lips on yours and feeling my tongue slipping in your mouth, our tongues dancing on each other. Looking into your eyes, feeling me softly biting your lower lip. Whispering in your ear, have a surprise for you. Moving to the path, walking down it feeling the sun beating down, feeling the breeze in our face.

Walking hand in hand feeling you brushing on me, watching your smile on your face. Walking to the stream, stand there watching the water flowing, listening to the water falling, from the small waterfall.

Holding you in my arms, feeling your ass wiggling on me. Reaching around and cupping your breasts, kissing your neck, feeling your head tilting giving me more of your neck. Hearing you sighing, as I feel your nipples harden. Turning you around, and looking into your eyes holding you feeling my hands rubbing up and down your back. Feeling you pressing close into me, cupping your ass feeling your legs moving between mine. I slowly raise your blouse and pull it off, watching your bare breasts heaving. You reach down cupping them, smiling asking do you like. My only reply is to flip the tips of your nipples with my tongue. Feeling your hands pulling my head to your breast, sucking on the nipple, biting it softly. Your nipple getting so hard as I suck on it, feeling my hands pulling on your shorts. The short pulling down over your ass, and I find you are not wearing panties. Stepping out of those shorts feeling the heat of your body on me.

Your hands moving over my body feeling the shirt being pulled off and my shorts dropping. Feeling my hardness spring out, your hand dropping to it stroking it. Whispering in your ear come with me. Going in the water, moving you to the waterfall.

Taking a breath and diving under the falls, and you see a small shelf under the falls, I have a blanket, waiting on us, along with towels, wine and grapes, strawberries. Can see your smile as I light a candle, seeing the flickering of the candle in your eyes laying you down on the blanket kissing your lips, still smelling your perfume. Moving my kisses to your breast sucking on both, pressing them together, sucking on both the nipples at once. Hearing you moaning, as my kisses move lower down to your stomach. Your legs spreading.

Taking my tongue and licking and kissing your inner thighs, feeling your legs moving out. Hearing your breath coming faster, your hips moving. My tongue moving just touching the lips of your pussy feeling how they are swelled and tasting your juices. Slowly taking my finger and entering your pussy, feeling your hips moving. Looking into your eyes as I suck your juices off my fingers, entering your pussy again and taking my finger and letting you suck it tasting your own juices. Spreading your lips and kissing your hot sweet pussy. Taking my lips and sucking on your pussy lips feeling you moving. Tasting the juices, feeling my dick growing so hard balls aching. Sucking the juices off one lip then the other feeling your pussy getting so wet so hot hearing your moaning, hearing your whimpering. My tongue taking my tongue and moving it in you feeling me tongue fucking your hot pussy feeling my lips pressing into you. Your pussy grinding into me, feeling the juices flowing into my mouth drinking you down. Your hips moving, my fingers moving over your asshole feeling it puckering. Taking my tongue and licking around your clit feeling how hot you are hearing the moaning, hearing you saying my name, telling me how close you are. Feeling your passion building feeling the rumble of your release in your stomach, moving to your pussy and ass, down your legs to your toes, your nipples throbbing.

Closing my lips on your clit sucking it, feeling my finger moving in your ass. Your hips moving hearing you, feeling your pussy and ass tighten on my fingers. Your hot cum shoot all over my face covering me with it, oh yes feels so good kissing and licking you. Your body shaking your pussy quivering. Moving up kissing your lips, feeling you sucking the juices off of my lips, and face. Feeling my dick pressing into you, whispering to you this is for you, but then again that might be another story.

mgag12
mgag12
1 Followers