Walk on the Voyeur Side

Story Info
Watching a fellow vacationer get gang banged.
3.8k words
4.41
46k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I sat down in our seats for the long plane ride ahead. The only bad thing about Hawaii is getting there. Hell, even coming home isn't as bad since we almost always take the red eye and sleep all the way back to mainland. The flight over can seem excruciatingly long, especially since all you want to do is hit the beach and relax! We sat down and started to settle in when 'that' person started boarding the plane. You know the one: loud, obnoxious, feels entitled to whatever they want and loves to bitch about everything for all to hear. Jack and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes and began trying the best we could to zone her out. She was in her late 40s, maybe early 50s, was probably drop dead hot in her younger years and still quite physically attractive, although her overly tanned skin had taken on a bit of a leathery appearance. 5'2", dirty blonde with 34 C breasts that were marvels of modern cosmetic science, she looked exactly what would pop in my head at the mention of the word, 'Cougar'. Her attitude and personality, however, made her instantly unattractive, in my opinion. Nothing makes someone uglier to me than being a shithead.

Her and her husband, the average businessman type in his 50s: greying hair, average build, slight paunch, walked past us down the aisle. I almost felt sorry for him. She complained for at least half the flight. Thank god for headphones. Jack and I would share a commiserating look now and then when we would both have our headphones off and overhear her annoyingly loud complaints about her seat or the food or the movie or the wait for the lavatory.

We made it to the big island and managed to get off the plane and put some distance between us and the complainer. It wasn't until we were standing with our luggage waiting for the shuttle to take us to our resort when we heard her approaching. Shit. They were staying at the same resort we were! Jack pulled me close as he recognized the displeasure on my face with that realization.

"Hey, we're going to have a great time. Don't let her get to you. We'll be able to get some distance again when we get to the hotel." He said in his soothing, reassuring tone. I knew he was right, but damn unhappy people can just spread their discontent sometimes!

We endured Kori and Jeff's (funny how quick you learn someone's name when you hear "Goddamn it Jeff!" and "For hell's sake Kori!" for over 8 hours!) back and forth bitching at each other for the ride to the hotel and then got checked in and settled and soon we had forgotten all about our less than pleasant fellow travelers. The room, the view, the breeze, everything was wonderful and Jack and I began to enjoy ourselves and relax just like we had hoped we would!

We had 4 nights and 5 days on the island and went about having every bit of fun we could. Helicopter rides, snorkeling, sunset cruises, seriously great beach time, wonderful meals and a couple of long, leisurely lovemaking sessions had us in a wonderful state of relaxed and happy going into our last full day on the island. We had one more night and then a full day after that before catching the red eye home.

We had managed to see Kori and Jeff sparingly during our stay and she did seem to be a little less bitchy the few times we did cross paths. We were down near the pool and outside dining area eating lunch and Jack had tried to rent a private cabana the resort had at one end of the private beach. They were offered the absolutely best views of the sunset and Jack wanted to try and get one but our 'friends' Kori and Jeff had gotten the last one. The young man who Jack had spoken to about reserving it came by our table as we ate. We had spoken with him numerous times during our stay and he had been very helpful in arranging our snorkeling and sunset cruise trips. He knelt down near our table.

"How is lunch? Good I hope." He said.

"Hello Daniel, it is very good. How are you today?" I asked cheerfully.

"I am well, thank you. I just wanted to stop and say I am sorry that I could not reserve a cabana for you." He said.

"No worries man" Jack replied "I was just a little too late, not your fault."

"Yes, but, if I may say so, I would rather have given it you than the people who did get it." Daniel said in a lowered voice. "If I may, I'd like to show you something. Give you a little 'behind the scenes' access, if you're interested. No charge or anything, just a little secret place you guys might like."

"Wow Daniel, that's very nice of you." I said

"Sure, what is it?" Jack asked.

"Come by my kiosk when you're done eating and I'll show you. Enjoy your lunch and I'll talk to you later!" Daniel said as he stood and headed off.

Jack and I finished our meal and strolled down to Daniel's activity kiosk on the beach. He greeted us and told his assistant he'd be right back. He came out and talked to us about his 'behind the scenes' access.

"I am sorry you did not get the private cabana for your last sunset at the resort. If you are interested, I can show an area that technically is not on resort grounds, but is a nice mostly private little cove within walking distance. A few of us on the staff know where it is and I'll go there sometimes if I have a break and just relax. Great view of the sunset, but boat traffic does pass right by, so it is not truly 'private'. It's a short, easy hike. Would you like me to show you where it is?" he asked.

Jack and I looked at each and Jack said "What do you think?"

"Sure, but, I don't want to get you in hot water Daniel. Is it ok for us to be there?" I asked.

"Yes, it's fine. The resort doesn't like us to tell guests about it because they'd rather have you paying for the cabanas, of course, but it's not private property, so you are allowed to be there. It's just not obvious to most on how to get there." He responded.

Jack and I both said "Sure, why not?" and Daniel led us down a small path just off the main walkway that led around the resort grounds. The path took us directly behind the cabanas Daniel had spoken of earlier and then up a small incline before slowly dropping back down a path through thick trees. In just a few hundred yards it opened up to a beautiful cove that overlooked the ocean. It truly was completely out of view of everything but the boats sailing around the bay. It was perfect and Jack and I both thanked Daniel and we followed him back to resort grounds. Jack gave Daniel a generous tip when we got back. Daniel protested but Jack insisted, saying he did not have to show us the cove.

"Hey, you two have been really cool. Some tourists act like they own the place, and I like to see nice people have the good time they deserve." He said, shrugging.

"Well, thank you very much. We'll be back at sunset!" I said.

We parted ways and Jack and I spent the rest of the day swimming in the ocean and lounging on the beach, basking in the sun and truly recharging our batteries. We had an early dinner and went heading towards our secret sunset cove with about 30 minutes before the sun would be resting on the horizon.

As we passed behind the cabanas and started our short climb, we could hear Kori and Jeff inside the last cabana before the trees and snickered, knowing we had scored our own private little place!

We reached the opening and settled in, sitting on the edge of a short drop off. I rested my head on Jack's shoulder and we sat there with a soothing breeze washing over us and watched the sun disappear into the ocean and all the colors changing as it did. It was a perfect end to a very wonderfully relaxing day.

"We better head back before it gets too dark. It's a mellow path but I don't want to do it with no light at all." Jack said.

We stood and as we started to head back, Jack stopped and kissed me deeply. We stood there for a few moments making out, with both of us letting our hands roam around each other, squeezing and caressing.

We broke from our kiss and I could feel Jack getting hard through his suit.

"OK" he said "let's get back to the room and get naked!"

I loved his idea and told him so and we headed back towards the resort. We could see the lights of the resort through the trees getting brighter as we approached. Just as we hit the top of the small hill behind the cabanas, Jack stopped suddenly and I ran into him from behind. I started to ask why he stopped so suddenly but he turned to me and put his finger to his lips for me to be quiet then he pointed at why he stopped so suddenly.

From our position on the small hill we could see directly into the last private cabana from above. There were a couple of lounge chairs and one of those big round beach beds. Tiki torch style lights were in a circle, illuminating the center of the cabana perfectly. I could see exactly why Jack had come to such an abrupt halt!

Kori the cougar was on the bed surrounded by four men, with two more standing just off, waiting. All of them were nude and Kori was the center of attention. She was on her back, with one Latino or Polynesian man kneeling on the bed with one of her ankles in each hand slamming his pelvis into her as fucked her nice and hard. Her husband Jeff was at her head, standing over her lowering his cock into her mouth and she had two buff guys on either side of her, Caucasian on the left and Black on the right, and she was stroking both of their substantial cocks. The other two men, one somewhat heavyset bearded man and a short, skinny fellow with a disproportionate cock to his small body stood watching and stroking waiting their turn.

Jack and I watched in amazement as Kori got gangbanged in the tropical setting. The cabana had a curtain at the front, so no one on the water could have seen and the entrance on the resort side had a door that closed and locked. Only a helicopter or two sneaky resort guests on a secret path could have seen the action. I eased beside Jack and whispered in his ear.

"Holy Shit! Who would have thought that little miss bitch-a-lot down there was such a porn star slut!"

"Right?" he replied "She is getting her vacations worth, that's for sure!"

I got in close next to Jack and turned back to watch some more. The guy fucking Kori was going for broke and we could hear him begin to grunt. We weren't but maybe 20 to 30 feet away, but being in the shadows, we were in complete stealth mode and had the best seats outside of the two guys standing right next to the bed.

Kori's muffled moans were barely audible but the dark skinned man in between her thighs was making plenty of noise. The sound of his hips slapping into Kori echoed and Jeff spoke up as Kori let his cock fall from her mouth and began to groan and grunt herself.

"Come on her man, don't forget to spray on her!" Jeff said as he feverishly stroked his cock.

The dark skinned fucker pulled out and aimed at Kori's pussy and covered her pelvis and lower abdomen with his cum. Jeff let out a 'fuuuck yessss" and Kori squealed with delight as the load hit her skin. Jeff then moved to the side and motioned for one of the watchers to take his place. The heavyset fella came up and began getting stroked as the buff blonde guy, a typical surfer looking guy, moved into fucking position and the black guy went from getting stroked to getting sucked. The skinny guy stepped up and eventually Kori was stroking him as well. Jeff had moved down to get a better view of the surfer cock plowing his wife. The dark skinned guy grabbed some bottled drink off the little bar to the side of the cabana and sat down as the action kept up and Kori was right back to multi-tasking.

Jack and I watched in silence but I could feel his hardness pressing against me as we watched. I don't have a big desire to be gangbanged nor am I really into bukake, but watching a woman getting fucked and so thoroughly enjoying it was a turn on. I pressed my ass into Jack and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in even tighter as we watched the show.

The skinny man with the fat cock was the next to come. Kori's stroking and the scene in front of him must've been all he could take and he announced "Fuck, I'm going to shoot!"

Kori quit sucking the black man at her head to watch as the man in her left hand threw his head back and was 'c-c-c-c-oming' all over her rock solid tits.

Kori responded with a "MMMM fuck yeah" as she rubbed the come around on her tits. The surfer fucking Kori stopped without pulling out and asked if they could change positions.

"Can I fuck her doggy style?" The surfer asked Jeff who was gripping his cock with a death grip.

"Yeah, flip her over and smack that ass while you fuck her!" Jeff said enthusiastically.

The men near Kori's head stepped back and she got spun around and pulled up onto her knees. The muscular surfer lined his cock back up with her and started fucking her from behind and did just as Jeff asked and was laying some powerful smacks on Kori's jiggling ass. The heavy guy stepped up and put his cock to Kori's face and she reached up and pulled him into her mouth and buried her face in his bushy pubes. Her muffled groans could be heard over the echoing smacks on her ass and Jeff's boisterous cheering.

"Fuck that slutty little pussy man, give it to her good, fuck yeah, spank that slutty ass! She loves it, she loves that cock. You fucking love a good fucking, don't you you little fucking slut fuck?" Jeff asked.

"MMM HMM" Kori responded, never letting the big guys cock fall from her mouth. The man getting the blowjob grabbed Kori by the sides of the head and began to facefuck her. The surfer and the big guy each were fucking her from both ends in tandem, one thrusting in as the other pulled back. Jeff was in 7th heaven watching his wife get pounded like that.

Jack had moved his hands to my tits and pulled them out of my bathing suit by this time, pinching and rubbing my nipples and giving my neck the occasional bite. I was massaging his cock and balls through his suit and we were both getting pretty hot and bothered. We had not spoken this entire time but we were both clearly enjoying watching the trophy wife get all the fucking she could handle.

The big guy was getting close to coming. He had increased his speed and Kori was half gagging on every other thrust of his hips. Jeff reminded him of the conditions of his participation, apparently.

"Not in her, on her!" Jeff exclaimed.

The big guy pulled out and pushed Kori's head down and shot over her head and the massive fuck knot of dirty blonde hair and a massive load hit her back. I could see it from the distance I was and I could tell it was a load this guy must've been saving for quite a fucking a while! Jeff lost his mind at the amount of cum this stranger had deposited on his wife's back, from in between her shoulder blades almost all the way down to her waist and the tramp stamp that ran along it.

"Oh, fuck, hell yes! Do you feel that, slut? All that fucking come on your back? Jesus that was a monumental load!!" Jeff yelled. At this point, private cabana or not, I had to wonder if folks back over at the resort could hear him!

Kori was still getting pounded from behind and was repeating 'fuck yes' over and over. The surfer guy was soon pulling out and adding his own large load to the cum already sprayed all over her back. Kori squealed in delight again.

"Fuck yes, cover me in your cummmmm!" she yelled.

Jack's fingers had found their way down to my wet lips by this point and his hand was inside my suit. I could not handle anymore and as Kori began to move and the surfer was climbing off the round bed I spun around and dropped to my knees and had Jack's cock out of his suit and in my mouth with a quickness. I licked up the length and slid its entirety into my mouth. Jack moaned but caught himself and made himself be quiet. I was doing my best to make him groan all the same.

I heard some movement from the cabana and looked to my right and saw Jeff laying on the bed and Kori lowering herself onto him, reverse cowgirl style. It took me a second but I realized she was sliding him into her ass. Once she got bottomed out on his cock, the black guy moved in and positioned himself and was guiding his cock into her pussy. Kori was squealing and moaning and had lost herself in pure ecstasy. Jeff was moaning too as the stranger's cock filled his wife to the hilt. By this time, the dark skinned guy was hard again and standing on the bed next to Kori trying to get some head. Kori was too consumed at this point and he was left to stroking as Kori got DP'd. As near as I could tell, the heavy guy and the surfer had left at some point. The skinny guy was standing to the side stroking his half hard cock as the band played on...

Jack stood me up and was peeling my suit off. It was a one piece and Jack had it over my hips and to my ankles before I could protest. I was too caught up in the moment to make a fuss and after a quick suckle of my nipple Jack had me turned around and was bending me over.

I watched as the black guy made a sandwich out of Kori and my husband filled my hot and horny self with his cock. Jack had one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip as he fucked me as he watched as well. He kept in sync with the action below, filling my pussy to the hilt in time with the thrusts of the hips on the bed below us.

Kori was being so loud by this point I doubt they would have noticed us even if we were not making an effort to remain hidden. She was in the middle of getting her fantasy fulfilled and had let go to the moment. Indecipherable words seemed to be coming from her mouth and she was for all intent and purpose speaking in tongues. The dark skinned man came all over Kori's chest, shoulders and some on her face as she got double teamed to oblivion.

Jack's thrusts were having the right effect on me and I could feel my orgasm building. Jack noticed my change as well and reached under and pinched my nipple as he thrust faster. That was all I needed and I did my best to muffle my pleasure as I came on my husband's cock.

Jack kept fucking away at me as my orgasm subsided. He and the black guy remained in time and just as I felt the short but wonderful sensation of Jack's release inside my pussy I saw the black man pull out and cover Kori's fake tits with his cum. It was incredibly hot to watch his cumshot and feel Jack's inside me at the same time.

Everyone, the group of depraved gangbangers in the cabana and the two voyeuristic pervs in the dark, were catching their breath. I reached down and pulled my suit back up and turned to Jack. I could barely see his face in the waning moonlight but I could tell he was smiling and we kissed deeply, our tongues wrapping around each other's. I turned back and looked in the cabana and Jeff lie on the bed, where he had been under Kori as his cock softened and she lie against him, covered in drying cum. The last of the men were finishing getting dressed. Jack nudged me and we slowly started down the path back towards the hotel.

Jack and I hurried back to our suite and began talking about what we had just seen. "Goes to show, you just never know what you're going to stumble upon!" Jack said.

"I'm not sure what is more exciting to me, watching them and getting a glimpse inside their kinks or the fact that they have no idea we know!" I said.

Jack and I wrapped our night by fucking in the dark on our patio, the tropical breeze feeling exhilarating against our naked skin. We slept in the next morning before checking out of the resort and taking a trip to a coffee plantation and the Volcano National Park before heading to the airport that night for our red eye back to the mainland.

We were sitting in the concourse waiting for our plane when we saw Kori and Jeff come walking towards the gate. Kori was walking rather gingerly as they approached and Jack and I gave each other a knowing glance. We heard Kori respond to a question from the ticket agent.

12