Walk with Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
Sir and pet take a trip to the play room.
1.2k words
4.14
14.6k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wakes to find she is no longer in the bed with him. Upon rising and dressing in his robe he goes to look for her and finds her in her set of rooms putting away laundry. He leans against the door jamb watching her as she is unaware of his presence. She hums to herself softly as she works. Her hair is pulled up into a bun to keep it out of her face as she works. She turns to go get more laundry and jumps startled when she sees him in the doorway.

"Good afternoon my pet." He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her shoulders. Reaching up he grabs her bun and pulls it loose. "I thought I told you never to put your hair up again."

Sir then laces his fingers into her hair causing her head to be pulled back exposing her neck. He leans forward licking it gently before biting softly along her jaw line. She lets out a soft moan as he bites on her. "So where is your husband today my pet?"

She inclines her head towards the game room. "He is spending some quality time with his pet through web cam Sir."

"So that means I have you all to myself now does it not?"

"Yes Sir I am yours."

"Then I think you should be in my bedroom or the playroom. The more I think about it I think the playroom first." He pulls her up against his body to where she can feel him hardening already. "Shall we?" He bends down throwing her over his shoulder and takes her to the playroom.

He sets her down once they reach the playroom and she begins to remove the tank top and shorts she was wearing to clean the house. She turns to face him and he smiles.

He leaves her standing there while he walks over to the table of toys and he grabs the nipple clamps. He walks back over to her and gently places the clamps on her nipples. He reaches up cupping her face with one hand. He strokes her check with one thumb. "How does that feel my pet?"

She whimpers softly as the clamps are placed on her nipples hardening as they do so."They are not uncomfortable Sir."

He pulls on the chain connecting the clamps to each other and leads her over to a table where he has her lay down. He tugs on the chain a couple more times as she is laying there. He leans down and flicks his tongue on the engorging buds, before lighting a few candles by the table.

He begins to inspect her body with his hands. He occasionally scrapes his nails over her skin leaving light welts. He then pulls out a blindfold placing it over her eyes. Her world now in darkness every touch becomes more sensitive and erotic .He moves to one end of the table and secures her feet before moving to the head and securing her hands.

Once she is secured he takes one of the candles over her body and begins to drip hot wax on her. He begins at her throat, then down to the clamped nipples. The wax encasing the clamps on them after which he trails droplets of wax down her stomach. He exchanges candles for one that has more wax and begins to drip it onto her thighs. Her skin quivers and she cringes as each drop lands and lightly singes her skin. She moans lightly and wiggles around on the table pulling at her bonds. His smile widens as he sees her start to squirm before him.

He continues to move around dripping wax on her skin until it looks like she is almost completely covered in the different colors of candle wax. He reaches up again tugging on the chain connecting the two nipple clamps causing her to gasp. He moves to reposition her legs rebinding them such that they are spread apart. He chooses three candles one lit and two unlit tapers. He inserts inserting one of the unlit ones in pussy and one in her ass. He then takes the lit one and begins to drip wax on her exposed clitoris causing her to squirm even more.

After a few minutes of this he takes his long nail and peels the wax off the even more sensitive bud, chuckling to himself as she jumps even more. Satisfied that she will be well prepared for his entry he unbinds her arms and legs. Leaving the blindfold and nipple clamps on he leads her back over to his chair where he sits and has her to kneel beside him. Sir produces a delicate but sturdy chain from beside his chair which he attaches to the nipple clamps.

He opens his robes and pulls her head towards his lap. Her hands slide along his thighs as she leans forward and begins to kiss her way up his thighs to his cock, she takes it in her hands and begins to lick it like an ice cream cone making sure to pay tribute to the full length and his balls. She then licks around the head before descending slowly down the length taking in as much as she can in her mouth.

He runs his fingers through her hair as he moans softly at her ministrations. Once he is fully erect he lifts her chin smiling at her, he pulls on the chain attached to the nipple clamps pulling her up into his lap. She straddles his lap facing away from him sliding him deep into her. Her eyes roll back in her head at the fullness of his penetration. His hands come around her chest and cup her breasts. He pulls on the chain again and she begins to rock her hips sliding him in and out of her. He moves his hands down to rest on her hips as he helps guide her up and down. She leans forward her hands resting on his knees for balance.

Sir leans his head forward and begins to lay soft kisses on her back as she rides him. The hands on her hips begin to pull her back on him with greater force. She moans deeply as pleasure courses though her body, she continues to ride him and she can feel the pressure building in him. She tries to slow down and he growls at her to speed back up. She does speed back up trying to push him over the edge and fill her up. She squeezes herself down on him tightening around him trying to bring him to climax. After a little while of the continued riding him he begins to throb inside her unloading into her.

She continues to stroke him with her body until he has finished she stops and leans back against him. He wraps his arms around her holding her close as they catch their breaths. She lays her head on his shoulder and he kisses her forehead.

He whispers into her ear. "You did well my pet"

"Thank you Sir."

"Maybe we should go get a shower and get you all cleaned up" He reaches up and begins to remove the nipple clamps. He then picks her up and carries her to the shower.