Walked In

Story Info
I imagined my wife Katie, my daughter walked in.
899 words
4.04
175k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtor
xtor
27 Followers

My toes curled as my hand moved up and down my cock. I closed my eyes as I imagined my wife Katie, returned from her trip, entering the room with a towel and letting it drop to the floor, then walking to the bed...

Thump. My eyes flicked open and I caught a glimpse of something moving where the door—which I swore I had closed—had opened a little bit.

Abandoning my masturbation session, I yanked my pants up. There it was again, something moving just outside the door.

I jumped off the bed and opened the door all the way. Turning away from me was a freckled young woman with blond bangs, wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. My 18-year-old daughter, Emily.

As soon as she saw me, she froze, like a deer in the headlights, her face turning red.

"Emily?" I asked. "What is it?"

"I, uh...." her red face and determined stare at the ground told me she didn't need to continue.

"Emily, were you watching me?"

She didn't respond.

"Emily?"

"Yes." she said, still looking away.

It took me a couple of seconds to decide what to say. Katie and I had always made it a point to stress that masturbation and sexual desire were natural, shameless, and healthy, and I wasn't going to go back on that now. But at the same time it was hard not to feel a little...intruded on.

"Emily", I started haltingly "This is supposed to be...private. It's not okay to spy on people when they want privacy."

Emily looked at me for the first time "I just wanted to see what you were doing...you were making weird noises and I saw you touching yourself and I got kind of...I just wanted to see..."

"It's all right." I told her "That's natural. But it's not okay to watch someone without their permission."

She looked away again and paused "Then...can I watch you touch yourself?"

Woah. "Open" had never gone quite that far before. But the more I thought about it, the less objectionable that seemed. It wasn't like we'd never seen each other naked before, and if it discouraged Emily from sneaking around...

"Okay." I told her.

I turned around and walked back into my room. Emily followed and stood hesitantly by the side of the bed as I lay down on my back. Her eyes fixed on my crotch, where my still somewhat-hard dick bulged out.

Trying to abate the awkwardness of my daughter staring at me while I jerked off, I closed my eyes and felt blood surge into my cock as I imagined Katie, topless, on her knees, parting her lips and closing her mouth over me. The pants now uncomfortably tight, I unzipped them with one handed and pulled them down, eyes still closed.

"Are you thinking about Mom?" I heard Emily ask

"Yes." I muttered, hand still moving up and down my shaft.

"Does she ever suck you off?"

"Yes, all the time."

There was a little shift of wight on the mattress, and my eyes flashed open as something warm and wet and soft enveloped the tip of my cock, squeezing it gently. There was Emily, lying between my legs, her lips pressed around the very tip of my cock She looked up at me and drew back "Is this okay?"

Thoughts raced through my head. Almost any father would say this was wrong, sick, maybe even evil. She wanted to do it, and, to be honest, I wasn't entirely opposed to the concept. Wasn't that our whole philosophy?

I nodded.

Emily wasted no time. Her mouth opened and then moved down, closing over my shaft. She began to slide back and forth, taking almost the entire length in her small mouth.

The sensation was heavenly, and I couldn't help but stare as my daughter moved up and down on my cock. She was grabbing the base now with one hand, guiding it into her mouth, while her other had snuck down below the strap of her sweatpants and was busy doing something. Through her sheer shirt, I noticed that the nipples on her small breasts had stiffed, indenting the fabric.

Emily was going faster now, spit beginning to drip on the bed as she bobbed up and down while fingering herself furiously. She was really sucking now, her cheeks indenting as she moved up, and then going down even further, letting me fill her mouth. I began to thrust my own hips up, helping her, and it was only a few more bobs before I felt the impending sensation that I was going to cum in my daughter's mouth. "Emily?"

Emily's seemed to get my warning. Her mouth detached from my cock with a slight sucking sound as she sat up between by legs, one hand still frantically moving, fingering her own pussy while the other wrapped around my cock and began to stroke quickly up and down its spit-covered length. I felt it begin to throb in her hand as a line of cum sprayed out, catching her square in the chest. She jumped in surprise and dropped my cock, causing the next two spurts to splash across her black sweatpants and the last to dribble out anticlimactically.

Emily didn't seem to mind, closing her eyes as she continued to finger herself "Just give me a minute here, Dad?"

xtor
xtor
27 Followers