Walker Family Incest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMatthews
CMatthews
226 Followers

As I brush my hair, I raise my voice and tell my son to get out of bed and get dressed. He opens his eyes, climbs out of bed and puts his arms around me. His hard cock pokes me in the stomach, so I playfully slap it and tell him to go to his room and get dressed.

Within a few minutes, the three of us are in my new car, speeding down the interstate, heading towards the ocean.

The parking lot at the State Beach is almost full, so we have to drive around for a little bit, then Tommy pulls the car into an empty spot near the busy entrance. He immediately gets out of the car, then opens the trunk and starts unloading the cooler and huge canvas bag filled with beach towels, suntan oil, and other items that we will be needing later.

Meanwhile, Krissy and I push a brush through our long blond hair then get out of the car and put on our sandals and sunglasses. I hesitate for a second about taking off my dress in such a busy public setting, but I unbutton it and throw it inside the car.

I am now standing completely nude in the crowded parking lot while hundreds of people are coming and going from their cars. Krissy takes a quick look at me, then strips out of her dress and throws it on top of mine in the car seat. She pushes the door closed, then steps over to me and takes hold of my hand.

Tommy slams the trunk lid shut, then looks over at Krissy and I.

He says "You and Krissy should put your dresses back on! The clothing optional part of the beach is way down at the other end! We have to walk past hundreds of people first before we get there!"

I just smile at him, then the three of us start walking through the crowded parking lot to the beach. Nobody seems particularly interested in seeing two naked females walking along holding hands. Perhaps it is because my daughter and I spend so much time sunbathing with our swimming suits on, that it looks like we are wearing white bikinis.

Anyway, we make our way through the parking lot to the sandy area, then see a sign that points us to the nude beach. We make a right and head in that direction while hundreds of people are having fun in the sun.

When we get to a food vendor, I order four hot dogs, three bags of chips and three bottles of diet cola.

As the man in the booth places the order in front of me, he says "Lady, you have the best body I have ever seen on this beach, so I am not going to charge you a dime for any food or drinks you want from me! Anytime you get hungry, just come over here when you are naked and order anything for yourself!"

I thank him for the compliment, then pick up the bag of hot dogs and chips. Krissy grabs two of soda bottles and puts them in the cooler Tommy has brought along. She unscrews the top of hers and takes a big swallow of it, then turns towards her brother. She looks directly into his handsome eyes while she moves the ice cold bottle back and forth across her breasts and licks her lips. Her nipples are normally very perky, but the ice cold bottle makes them suddenly spring outward, and they are pointing directly towards my son!

Tommy stares at her tits for a few seconds, then says to me "Mom, tell Krissy to stop doing that! She is teasing me again!"

When we get to the nude beach area, Tommy pulls two large beach towels out of the big canvas bag he has carried here and spreads them out across the sand. Krissy and I immediately jump on one, then Tommy sits down on the other and immediately stuffs his face with a couple of hot dogs.

Meanwhile, I have laid down on my stomach and Krissy is spreading suntan oil all over my naked backside. I prop myself up on my elbows and look around at all the naked people doing pretty much the same thing. Eating, drinking and laying in the sun. Krissy squirts some more suntan oil on the backs of my legs, then begins running her hands from my white ass cheeks, down to my ankles and back. She quietly says to me how beautiful and smooth my legs are, then lays down on her stomach next to me and tells me to put some oil on her.

Instead of sitting next to her to apply the oil, I climb between her legs, then push them further apart so her pussy is completely exposed to anyone walking along the beach. I squirt a generous amount of oil onto her back and begin rubbing her shoulders.

Tommy is intently watching me run my hands all over his naked sister while he reaches into the cooler he brought with us and takes out a cold plastic bottle of flavored water. Krissy starts moaning softly as I move my hands to her lower back, then I grab the oil bottle and squirt some on her ass cheeks.

I gently caress them for a few seconds, then look around to see if anyone is watching me. I see only a few people looking in this direction, so I quickly push my daughter's white cheeks apart, then lean over and stick my tongue in her asshole! Her body jerks as my tongue shoots inside her for a second, then I quickly sit back up and continue to casually run my hands up and down her legs.

I spend a minute feeling her young legs, then I tell her to turn over so I can put some suntan oil on her front. As Krissy turns over, I tell Tommy to get his video camera and start taking pictures. He takes another gulp of water, then reaches into the canvas bag, grabs the camera and turns it on.

I look directly into the camera and say "Hello, my name is Susan Walker and I am going to demonstrate the best way for two naked girls to put suntan oil on each other at a public beach! Helping me with this demonstration today is my daughter Krissy!"

I position myself between Krissy's legs and squirt a large amount of the suntan oil on her breasts, stomach and hairless pussy. Tommy tells me to wait a few seconds before we begin so he can get a better camera angle. He gets to his feet and takes a couple of steps backwards to get the full length of Krissy and myself in the picture. Krissy and I wait until he is ready, then I lean forward over her and rest myself on my elbows. We start tongue kissing, then Krissy wraps her legs around my back. I pretend like I have a big cock and begin fucking the hell out of her!

Krissy starts moaning loudly as I thrust my naked pussy against hers over and over again.

After a couple of minutes I suddenly stop, look over at the camera and say "I hope you have enjoyed watching this demonstration of the proper way for two girls to apply suntan oil on each other!"

Krissy and I both laugh for a few moments, then I get up on my knees and suggest that we go swimming in the ocean. Krissy immediately grabs my wrists and pulls me back down on top of her. I raise myself up on my elbows and look down into her eyes while my breasts hang down and our nipples touch each other.

Krissy pleads "Mom, you can't leave me like this! I was just ready to orgasm! Please finish me off! Please, please! I will do anything you want me to do for an entire week! I will orgasm very quickly, so it will not take you very long!"

I look around and see that most of the people that were watching us a couple of minutes ago have gone back to doing other things.

I hesitate for a few seconds then say to her "Well, okay, but I am not going to spend more than three minutes with you! At the end of three minutes, we are going swimming!"

Krissy smiles, then I look over at my son. He is still taking video of us, so I tell him to let me know when three minutes is up. I rock back and forth over the top of Krissy a few times while our nipples say goodbye to each other, then slowly lean down and start sucking on Krissy's neck. She begins to moan softly as stick out my tongue and drag it along her smooth skin to her breasts. I gently bite and suck on one of her nipples, then do the same thing to the other one. Krissy starts thrashing around on the beach towel with the anticipation of having my tongue inside her pussy.

Suddenly, I rock back on my knees and bury my face between her legs! Krissy starts going fucking wild and grabs onto the back of my head with both of her hands! She starts screaming at me "Don't stop! Please don't stop Mom! I'm going to orgasm any second now!"

Krissy is bucking her hips off the towel and rams her pussy into my face for the next minute, then suddenly, she releases her grip from the back of my head and becomes silent. I get up to my feet and look around to see about twenty or thirty naked people watching me. I smile at them, then reach down and help Krissy to her feet.

I tell my son to mount his video camera on the small tripod he brought with him and point it towards the area where are going to swim. Krissy and I run to the ocean and wade up to our waists. Gosh, the water is cold! Krissy and I quickly retreat to the waters edge and wait for my son. He makes a few adjustments to the camera, then walks over to Krissy and myself.

He is still wearing his swimsuit, so I casually walk up to him, then yank it down to his ankles! He tries to pull it back up, but his sister pushes him, and he falls into the water! I bend over, grab his swimsuit and throw it as far away from him as I can! He chases after us and slaps our naked ass cheeks.

After a few minutes, Krissy and I are laying on the sand and enjoying the soothing pleasure of the waves crashing before us. The surf rises to about our ankles, then recedes over an over. Tommy swims around in front of us for a while, then he gets out of the water and tells me that he has to walk over to the restroom to take a piss.

I have always had this fantasy about someone urinating on me in a public setting, so I suggest to my son to piss on me instead of walking all the way to the public bathrooms.

He says "I can't do that! There are fifty or sixty people watching us!"

I tell him to relax and do as I say, or, I will not let him fuck me all summer when he is home from college. He immediately agrees to piss on me, so I tell him to urinate on my breasts and stomach area.

Tommy grabs his cock and suddenly unleashes a torrent of urine that splashes directly into my face and into my open mouth! I swallow over and over again but there is too much, so I have to look away until he finishes.

I tell Tommy that he has made me very happy, then lay there for a minute while I savor his warm urine dripping from my hair and running down my shoulders.

After a few more moments, Krissy and I jump into the water, then we walk over to the beach towel and lay down together.

We relax in the warm sunshine and fall into a deep sleep for about half an hour. When I open my eyes, I see Krissy is laying on her side next to me and Tommy is on the beach towel next to us checking out the nude girls walking around.

I decide to get closer to him, so I crawl on the sand, then lay down next to him. He is still naked, but is laying on his stomach so his big cock will not bring any attention to himself. I whisper in his ear that he really made me happy today, then tell him to roll over on his back.

He hesitates for a few seconds, then pushes himself up from the towel and lays flat on his back. I reach between his legs and grasp his deflated cock while we start tongue kissing. Within seconds, his cock is full of blood while I casually stroke it up and down. Tommy tells me that people are watching us, and some of them have moved their beach towels closer to get a better look. I tell him to not worry about the people around us and continue jacking his cock.

I am really enjoying the attention I am getting while stroking my son's cock up and down in public. It is making me extremely horny. I need a cock inside of me, and I need one right now, so I quickly climb on top of Tommy and guide his cock into my pussy. Once he is in me a couple of inches, I place my hands on his muscular chest and start lowering myself down.

I look down between my legs and watch as his huge cock slowly disappears inside me. When I seated down all the way, I sit up straight and look around to see who is watching us. Oh my God, almost everyone on the beach is looking in our direction! I am absolutely thrilled with all the attention I am getting!

I want to look my best for the audience before I continue the show for them, so I should brush my hair. I lean forward over Tommy and grab my hair brush from the canvas bag. As I do this, his cock pops out of my pussy and everyone around us gasps at the size of it!

I immediate sit back down on it, then casually run the brush through my hair a few times while I smile at everyone. I throw the brush back into the canvas bag, then place my hands on Tommy's chest and slowly raise myself up until his cock almost leaves me, then I drop back down.

People start gathering around us, and I am becoming more excited. After a couple of minutes I am frantically bouncing up and down! Oh my God, this is the most erotic thing I have done all summer! I am totally naked and fucking my son on a public beach! An orgasm is building up inside me, and it is going to be a big one!

Suddenly, Tommy grabs me around the waist with his right arm, pulls me close to him, then flips me over on my back. He rests on his elbows and starts giving me the fucking of my life! I raise my legs into the air, and they dance wildly around while my tits flop back and forth on my chest!

I start screaming "Oh my God Tommy! Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking your Mommy! Fuck me you Mother Fucker! Fuck your Mommy!"

After a few more minutes, Tommy suddenly says "Mom, I am going to ejaculate any second now!"

I scream at him "Don't ejaculate in your Mother's pussy! That would be incest! When you are ready, shoot your load in my mouth!"

My son keeps fucking me for another few seconds, then suddenly pulls his cock out and stands up. He starts feverishly stroking it back and forth as I quickly get up on my knees and open my mouth. He positions his cock about two inches away from my lips, then unleashes a huge gush of sperm that shoots inside me. I swallow over and over, then when he is done, I grab his cock and suck out the last few drops.

Someone in the crowd starts clapping their hands together, then the entire beach erupts with applause and whistling!

Like the gentleman he is, Tommy helps me to my feet, then we walk around and shake people's hands for the next few minutes.

After the crowd disperses, I lay down on the beach blanket next to Krissy, then turn over on my stomach and rest on my elbows. Krissy squirts some suntan oil onto my white ass cheeks and starts rubbing it around while she tells me how sexy I looked when Tommy shot his load in my mouth.

I give her a nice long tongue kiss, then look over at my son and say "Tommy, I did not orgasm yet and need a release. After we get home I want you to take care of me."

Tommy replies "Anything you want Mom. Anything you want."

CMatthews
CMatthews
226 Followers
12