Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't want that to happen, I want that cum in my pussy later on. You can keep playing with my boobs though; it feels good. OK. I came clean, so now it's your turn."

I decide it will be fine for me to tell Catherine about some of my exploits. I'm not judging her and I'm sure she won't judge me. Besides, this little confession session is turning us both on.

"Well Catherine, yes I have been with two ladies at one time. You know, I enrolled in that massage therapy class last fall?"

Catherine interrupts, "Well yes I do. I am still tingling from your foot massage this morning."

"In that class I met a school teacher named Jane and we were massage partners. We practiced our technique with each other. She bought a massage table up in Paso Robles that I liked, and so one Friday she went with me to purchase the same model. After I bought my table, we celebrated at a local winery where she introduced me to a fellow teacher named Gail. It turns out they are lovers and invited me to join them that evening."

Catherine starts to stroke me again and I have to stop her.

She says, "Go on, and tell me more."

"Well, that evening, we went back to Jane's house in Arroyo Grande and met Gail. After dinner, Jane and I gave Gail a double team massage that ended with Gail having a massive orgasm."

Catherine goads me on, "That sounds like fun. Did you make love to them?"

"Really, you want to hear about my sexual exploits?"

"I told you I'm a bit of voyeur too."

"This won't change our relationship, will it?"

"Not at all, it will only enhance it. I'm so horny right now that we're going to make love right on this couch. Now tell me more."

"Well, after the massage, the ladies were going to share a 15 inch double-headed dildo, but Gail couldn't wait and demanded that I fill her pussy with my cock. I got on the massage table and made love to Gail missionary style. Jane watched us and even used her hands to help us climax."

"Rob, that is so hot."

"Are you sure this is OK?"

"Dammit, yes! Now get on with it."

"It didn't end there. We went into the shower to clean up. It was there that Gail ate Jane's pussy until she orgasmed. After we were all cleaned up, we retired to Jane's king size bed where Jane and Gail used their dildo to make love while I watched. After a while I couldn't take it any more so I got on my knees beside the ladies and masturbated. I came all over their tits as they both climaxed together."

Catherine squeezes my cock really hard and moans,"OK buster, that's enough. You're going to fuck me right now."

Catherine gets up from the couch and throws the pillow across the room. She is about to mount me when I suggest that she get some towels to protect the couch.

"I guess you're right, we do make a bit of a mess. You stay right where you are."

Catherine runs to the bathroom and returns with several towels which we place on the couch. We put two in the center of the couch and I sit down. My unbelievably hard seven inches points straight up into the air. Catherine straddles my hips and settles down on my rod. I reach down and spread her inner lips as she guides herself down. I jump at first contact as she is extremely wet and hot. She eases down and I am in heaven once again.

Catherine's tits are at eye level and I feast upon them. I latch on to her right nipple and suck it between my lips. She places her hand on the back of my head and pulls me into her fabulous melon. Catherine sits still so I don't blow my load right away. I do feel her pussy muscles flex around my shaft as she milks my cock.

"Gawd Rob, you feel so good; you fill me up."

I warn her, "Don't move for a few minutes or I'll lose it and cum too soon."

"OK, so tell me more. Did you get together again with the ladies?"

"No, that was the only time. Jane and I see each other once in a while and practice our massage techniques. Perhaps we can do a threesome sometime? Jane is 37 and is quite busty."

Catherine squirms a little bit on my lap, "So you like big boobs, I get it, I'm glad I can accommodate you. What else turns you on?"

"Well, three things. Yes, big tits, you have me dead to rights. Also I love smooth pussies, they are so much fun to play with and lick."

Catherine interrupts again, "I hope you don't mind my little pubic patch? Lacy has a full Brazilian; I bet you'll love to see her?"

"I love your triangle of curls; they are so soft and tickle my nose. But your pussy lips are smooth and hairless and so puffy. You are perfect. Eating your quim in the hot tub was the ultimate. My third turn on is a woman who sleeps in the nude. If I'm having an erotic dream and wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hard-on, I would love to roll over and put my cock right between her pussy lips.

"Ahhh, making love in the middle of the night, I would love that. Well, I do sleep in the nude, so I guess I qualify."

I add, "Well there is one more thing that turns me on and you definitely qualify. Sparkling blue eyes. When you tapped me on the shoulder during our first walk, I turned around and was mesmerized by your blue eyes. I knew right away that I wanted to know you."

"Are you sure it wasn't my big tits?"

"Well, that too. But it is your eyes, bluer than the coastal sky that turns me on."

"How sweet of you. That deserves some special treatment."

Catherine starts to hump up and down on my rigid cock. Her stiff nipples graze my chest with each movement. Our lips come together as we share a deep felt kiss. Her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. I grab the side of each breast and push them together forming a line of deep cleavage. It is so enticing, I push my head between her mounds and motorboat her tits as she rides me hard.

"I have to ask Catherine; you talk so much about Lacy. Are you lovers?"

Catherine settles back on my cock as I throb within her inner walls.

"Not yet, but I have fantasies. I just don't know how it would affect our relationship, being neighbors and all. She tells me all the time how her husband ignores her; I think she may want to start something physical."

"So you think if the three of us were together, we might end up in bed?"

"Yeah, I think if I introduce you to her and she warms to the idea of playing with a nice thick, hard cock, she might open up and then I can join in. I've never made love with another woman, but I really want to experience it. I want to taste another woman's pussy."

I don't think I can be more turned on at this moment. I am buried inside Catherine's crazy hot pussy, and I just told her about fucking Jane and Gail. The fact that I was with two other women doesn't faze her a bit, instead it turns her on so much she is now rocking and rolling on my stiff shaft. And she loves every moment of our union. On top of that she wants me to seduce her next door neighbor, so that she can join in and taste another woman.

I am about to cum deep inside of Catherine's cunt. I slow her down one more time just so I can last more than five minutes. I grab her hips to stop her humping my groin.

She looks at me through misty eyes, "What are you doing?"

"I am so close to losing it and I want you to enjoy it and cum with me."

"It's OK; you can give me your jizz now. I'll make sure I get off too."

"Catherine, just one more question. Do you have a vibrator?"

"Of course I do. I have several. Every red blooded American woman has a vibrator or dildo. All of my girlfriends have them."

"Do you have a strap on?"

"No I don't. Maybe we should go shopping together and buy one, and then I'll be able to fuck Lacy good and hard. Now shut up and fuck me. Make me cum."

Catherine just sent me over the edge with that comment. I buck my hips up into her and drive my cock deep into her quim. She bounces up and down on my cock, squeezing my shaft each time. Her tits swing side to side as she fucks me for all she is worth. I can't hold back any longer, my body shakes and my eyes go blurry as I unleash several ropes of semen into Catherine's inner core.

"Geez Catherine, you are draining me. It feels so good, I'm cumming, take it all."

"Yes Rob, fill me with your hot goo, I feel it inside my pussy. Give me all you have, I want every drop."

Catherine's plea keeps me hard as she drives up and down my shaft. Sweat drips down her brow as she works toward another climax. I grab her tits to steady her over me. I pinch her erect nipples with my finger and thumb. She is a blur as she squeezes my cock and pounds down into me. I feel my cum and her juices drip from within her labia as it puddles on my groin. It's a good thing we doubled the towels because we are soaked again.

"Yes, that's it. Pinch my nipples, pull my boobs. I'm almost there. Fuck, it's so good!"

I thrust up to meet her movements. I do my best to fill her with my cock. I feel her inner muscles clench and throb as she is oh so close to orgasm. An electric shock vibrates through her body as she reaches the peak and explodes once again. More of her girl juice floods me and the towels.

"Oh gawd Rob, yes, yes, yes, yes. I'm cummmmmiiinnngg!"

I hold on for dear life as she shakes and moans through her climax. I bury my face between her breasts and drink in her womanly scents. I feel her heart beating rapidly within her. What a wonderful sensation to help my Catherine cum. She is breathing deep as she settles down on my hips. Her legs are splayed and her whole body collapses against me. I wrap my arms around Catherine and hold her tight. We sit motionless for several minutes. I feel our combined juices flow from our sexual union. As we both come back to our senses, Catherine begins to giggle.

"Wow that was intense. I guess all of our sex talk got me really hot and bothered. Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I want you to spend the night. We will sleep in the nude and who knows what might happen. I suppose we need another shower, eh?"

"You sure do jabber a lot after you cum?"

"Yeah I know. So, you think I should buy a strap-on? I bet that will please Lacy a lot. Will you help me pick it out?"

"Yes Catherine. Now what about that shower? We are a sticky mess again."

"Yep, isn't it fun? We make each other cum so much. And to think all this began because of a walk one night. I think we will be the healthiest ones in the club."

After our shower, we settle into her king size bed for some much needed rest. We did wake in the middle of the night around 3:00 AM. But that is a story for another time.

12