Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assure Lacy that I'm OK for the moment. Hanging on to her and the cool water has allowed my swelling to go down. You know what they say about shrinkage. Catherine continues to paddle around and we join her swimming back toward our location on the beach. We see our blanket and towels on the sand and wade back to shore.

Back at out little oasis on Avila Beach, we dry off and dig into lunch. Catherine passes around the sandwiches and fruit. We snack under the warm sun. Catherine dons her visor to shade her head. She looks so inviting, completely nude with her suntanned breasts dried by the sun and her soft pubic curls still damp from the sea. I would like nothing more than to feast on her after lunch.

She sides up to me and whispers, "Can you believe Lacy let me finger her and suck on her nipple? I think we will have fun with her back at my house."

After lunch the three of us are back to sunning. Lacy dozes off. Food and a good orgasm will do that for you. Catherine and I sit together watching naked bodies splash around in the water. Several people walk by us strolling up and down the beach. We comment to one another as we rate their physical attributes.

We create a game called naked bingo where we note different types of boobs and cocks. I have to locate small, medium and large tits while Catherine looks for small, medium and large cocks. Next, I have to point out types of boobs; hanging, pert, round, pointy, teardrop, bell shaped and east-west. Catherine has to locate hard, semi-erect, flaccid, uncircumcised and cut, hairy and shaved.

I point to Lacy, "There's the classic torpedo. One point for me."

Catherine counters, "And look at you, semi-erect and shaved, two points for me."

We have a good laugh and continue on with the game. Catherine has an easy time with flaccid, cut and uncircumcised as the men stroll by, many of them staring at Lacy's torpedo tits. There is such a wide variety of women that I have no problem identifying all of the classic breast shapes. The toughest pick for Catherine is the full on erection. It's not too common for a man to strut around with a stiff shaft on a public beach.

Catherine grabs my hand, "Come on, I know where there are hard cocks on display."

We stand up and head back to the rock outcroppings, leaving Lacy to slumber. We hold hands as we stroll across the sand. My cock stays semi-erect while I stare at Catherine's huge tits sway back and forth. There's no need to look anywhere else.

We make our way over to the rocks where we were before lunch. We peer over one and witness another erotic encounter. Holy crap there are two couples this time engaged in full on fucking. Two ladies are bent over and holding hands while their men are ramming their cocks into their pussies from behind. The ladies have one hand against the giant rock to support themselves with legs spread and asses pushed out.

My cock springs to attention as we watch the scene before us.

Catherine smiles, "It looks like I have three hard cocks for my bingo card."

Catherine grabs my cock and holds on. We watch the men push their hard cocks in and out, each holding onto their mate's hips. Tits hang low and we hear grunts from all of the performers as they fuck with abandon. Almost on cue, the men pull out and switch partners.

"Oh gawd Rob, did you see that? What great cocks, I wouldn't mind being one of those ladies."

Catherine continues to stroke my seven inches as we watch the live porn before us. From the commotion it looks and sounds like all the parties are gearing up for wild orgasms. The men increase their thrusts and the ladies are driven over the edge, climaxing together while still holding hands. Catherine and I watch the men pull out and pump their cocks in unison. They reach their end and fire off several streams of cum over the ladies' asses. We counted at least three strong jets of jizz from each man. What a sight.

What happened next just stunned us. One of the ladies moved around and licked the cum from the ass of the other, taking time to lick her swollen pussy at the same time. Then they both got on their knees and sucked their mate's cocks, cleaning each shaft thoroughly before switching again and sucking the other man's dick. Catherine and I couldn't have written a more seductive script.

"Gawd, you need to fuck me now Rob. I need your cock."

We move around to the flat side of a five foot boulder. I press Catherine up against the rock and lift her left leg with my hand. Standing in two feet of water, I position my cock at her entrance and push deep inside her pussy. Catherine's cunt is steaming and wet. I bottom out and hold her tight against the rock. My cock throbs with anticipation. Holding her leg high and pressing her ass against the rock I piston in and out of her pussy. We've had all the foreplay we need watching the two couples. Right now all we want are fast and furious orgasms.

I rock my hips back and forth. The movement of my cock against her clit is electric as the waves roll around the rocks. Our position is not far from the beach and I realize we now have a few people watching every movement. Catherine realizes it too and she goes into overdrive. She grabs my ass and pulls me hard against her. My cock fills her pussy as we grind together. The dark red circles of her nipples are visible to our audience. They are as hard as I have ever seen them. I press my chest against her and feel the erect nubs dig into me.

"Fuck me harder Rob. People are watching and I'm so turned on, fuck me harder."

Our hips clash together as we put on a show. The water splashes around us as our shared orgasm continues to build. My cock is ready to explode; I pull out from Catherine and shoot several ropes of cum on her stomach just above her pussy. I release her leg, grab my shaft and pump more jizz onto her triangle of pubic hair.

I realize Catherine is so close to cumming and I need to send her over the edge, so I drop to my knees in the surf positioning my head directly between her legs. I take a moment to breathe in her aroma tinged by salt water. I reach around and grab her ass pulling her from the rock and onto my tongue. Heat radiates from within her pussy. Fearing she might tumble into the water, Catherine puts her hands on my shoulders and spreads her legs. I lick up and down her slit, opening up her labia. Her clit is prominent and ready to be attacked. I flatten my tongue and lap at her nub relentlessly. Catherine moves her hands to the back of my head and holds me against her cunt. Her knees are weak and she uses me to support her weight while her climax continues to build.

I thrust two fingers deep within her folds. The sudden sensation of having her pussy filled with my fingers is enough to send an orgasm surging through her body. I slide them easily inside her cunt and continue a quick fucking movement. I feel Catherine spasm and her juices cover my hand and fingers which are now slick with her cum.

Catherine screams, "I'm cumming Rob, yes, yes, yes, yes."

I'm sure our audience on the shore can hear her cries over the sound of the waves crashing to the shore. Knowing others are watching spurred us on to be more animated and vocal. I stand up and hold Catherine tight.

"Catherine, we're not alone. People can see us out here."

"I know, that's why I came so hard, you have a wonderful tongue and fingers. I put on a pretty good show, didn't I?"

"I love the taste of your pussy, it's so sweet. I think I licked some of my cum that dropped down."

Catherine and I move out to deeper water and splash around to clean our bodies from the sweat and cum. We hold each other close and look back to the shore. The people who witnessed our coupling have moved on except for one. We recognize Lacy standing there, hands on her hips with her big torpedo tits and hairless pussy.

Lacy motions for us to come back and join her on shore. Catherine and I hold hands to steady ourselves as we make our way through the breakers and back to dry sand.

"Hey Lacy, how long have you been here?"

"Long enough to see you shoot your cum all over Cathy.

I look at Catherine and smile. I ask Lacy if she enjoyed the show.

"Yeah I did. But why didn't you invite me? You know there were two ladies standing next to me and they said they wished it was them getting fucked. They liked your cock and then when you ate Cathy's pussy they said they wished their husbands would do that."

"Well I'm glad we had an appreciative audience."

Catherine explains, "Lacy, you were zonked out and we didn't want to disturb you. Rob and I wanted to go for a walk, we didn't plan on ending up out by the rocks."

"Hey, speak for yourself. I wanted to get you out there and fuck your brains out, and that's just what I did. It was awesome. It was such a turn on to be seen by strangers, I didn't think it would be."

Catherine grins,"OK, I admit it. I wanted to see some more hard cocks and when I did I couldn't help myself. After all I am an exhibitionist. It was amazing Lacy."

I grab Lacy and hold her, pressing her crazy big tits into my chest. She locks her lips onto mine and our tongues play together.

I tell her, "Let's go back to Catherine's house and we'll make it up to you. Remember, I told you I want to eat that delicious pussy of yours."

The three of us walk back to our blanket hand in hand. I'm in the middle with my semi-erect seven inches swinging back and forth; Lacy's erect nipples pointing the way; and Catherine's tanned Double-D's swaying beneath the spring time sun. I'm a lucky guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune in for chapter 5 to see what happens next at Catherine's house. Does Lacy really get her pussy eaten by me? Does Catherine use her strap-on to show Lacy who is boss? Will we have a threesome in the spa? And what about Lacy's husband? Is he oblivious or just happy teaching at the college?

12