Walking Home

Story Info
Her rape fantasy comes true
1.3k words
3.81
152.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late and totally dark. I'm holding onto your arm as we walk home. I've had that nice amount to drink; a little fuzzy but I still know what I'm doing. We're laughing, talking about God knows what. Half way home and we get to the little short cut through the woods. You grab my hand and pull me down the path. We don't usually use the short cut at this time of night, but it's ok, I'm safe with you.

We walk quickly; you've still got tight hold of my hand. I have to jog to keep up with your long strides. Then you push me off the path towards a bench. One hand still grips mine, the other grabs my hair at the back of my neck. Reaching the bench you keep pushing, scraping my knees against the rough wood. The force of your hand on my neck bends my body forwards. I haven't screamed. I'm barely remembering to breathe.

You lean over me, whisper in my ear; "Stay there bitch". Even if you didn't say it I don't think I'd be able to move right now. I stay frozen as you take my scarf from round my neck. You pull it in front of me and tie it around my wrists, binding them to the bench. "Kneel on the bench". I do as you order. I'm scared of you right now; dripping wet, but scared.

It's only now I realise that you've planned this. You pull two lengths of cord from your jacket pocket. Each wraps tightly around one ankle and the bench; I can't move. You complete your preparations: pushing up my skirt around my waist, ripping off my underwear, shoving it in my mouth to gag me. I try to catch your eye but you're not even looking at me. You move behind me, I can't even see you now. I close my eyes, try to breathe deeply. However turned on I am being under your total control, bound and gagged, unable to stop you from doing whatever you like, knowing more than anyone else the danger of your mind, my mind is thinking only of the outside dangers; being seen, being caught. The way you've tied me I'm completely exposed to anyone who might pass by, half naked, my legs spread. I've never felt so vulnerable; and yet I've never felt so hot in my life.

I shudder as you softly bring your fingers to my pussy. You laugh as they sink easily inside me. I know what you're thinking: what will it take? How far can you push me before I break?

As quickly as they entered, you remove your fingers. I'm almost disappointed. Seconds later however you plunge your cock mercilessly into me. I moan into my gag. You continue relentlessly. One hand grips tightly onto my hip, driving you further, deeper inside me, the other wraps around a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back. Every inch of my body screams in protest at my position except deep in my cunt, where every thrust you make shoots pleasure through me.

I'm practically fainting with pleasure by the time you cum. You pull back from me, slapping my ass hard. You walk a few yards off. Your cum drips slowly down my thighs.

A few minutes pass and I can feel you watching me. Surely you're going to let me go now, before someone does happen to use this path. I know the thought thrills me but I really don't know what I'd do if someone saw me like this.

You come over to me and begin to untie my ankles. You stop suddenly. I freeze too. I hear laughing, shouting and footsteps coming nearer. They can't see us yet but any second now they will.

They stand in shocked silence. You step back from me. I can't see them but they can certainly see me. Humiliation washes over me.

Then the laughter and the shouted crude comments begin. They're drunk. There must be about five of them.

"Alright guys? Fancy a bit?" My whole body tenses. That's your voice. No way. I know you know it's my fantasy but no, you wouldn't, not really.

Yes.

They're a little hesitant at first, even in their drunken state. But you encourage them. The way you talk about me is horrible. You persuade them easily. Then you move away, get a good vantage point. Get comfortable to watch me suffer. Intrigued to know what they will do to me.

In spite of my objections to this sudden turn of events I'm intrigued too. Scared of what a stranger could do to me in such a vulnerable position, but wondering, wanting to know. I can hear them behind me, trying to make each other go first. They're telling each what to do. It's almost frustrating waiting for them. Then one loses patience, "Fuck it, I'll show you how it's done you fucking pussies". I breathe hard. He slaps my ass hard. "Alright bitch". He grabs my hips and thrusts his cock inside me. It's easy. Now I know why he's the big mouthed leader of the group; making up for what he lacks. He fucks me hard, clearly enjoying himself. Occasionally he slaps my ass. Soon enough he's done.

But before he's even moved away one of his friends has moved in front of me. "Nah mate, too easy, you got her like this you need to make the most of it". He grabs my hair and my head, forcing my mouth down on his cock. I gag. I'm not used to taking so much. This only pleases him though. "Suck it hard now, you love it you fucking slut". He fucks my mouth, driving his cock down my throat. I'm struggling to breathe, gagging every time he reaches deep.

Soon I can't even think about it though. I'm feeling light-headed from the lack of air. And another of them has decided to fuck me now. He has a bigger cock and I'm not expecting him so it isn't so easy now. My body is aching from being tied like this for so long, I feel like my jaw is going to break. I don't know how much longer I can take it, but he comes then, filling my mouth. At the same time his friend comes too. As they withdraw I relax slightly, look over at you. I'm pleading with you. I don't know how much more I'll be able to take. This isn't fair. You smile slightly.

My eyes close and my body jolts. There are new hands on my body again; a new cock pushing into my tired cunt. He's big this guy. He forces my body to stretch around him. It hurts this time. But he doesn't mind that. If he even realises. He pounds into me regardless. Tears start to roll down my cheeks. I can hear his groans of enjoyment, and yet all I can feel is him tearing my delicate flesh. My mind floats away and the laughing voices fade into the background. It won't be much longer.

I'm right. It's not long before he moves away satisfied. Just one more I tell myself. Then please God they'll go and you'll free me. There's just one more. I let myself float, hoping it will numb the pain, willing time to go faster.

The last guy isn't going to let me off so easy though. "Guys, you've totally missed the point. What a fucking opportunity!" With that he forces himself deep into my ass in one quick thrust. My scream is audible even through my gag. I've never felt anything like it. It feels like he's completely ripped me apart. He's happy though. "Oh God that ass is tight. Fuck yeah." The tears are streaming down my face now. My body lies limply over the bench. I'm completely finished. All I can think of is the pain of this big, strange cock deep in my ass. He thrusts without mercy, no thought for me at all. At least the new experience makes him cum quickly.

And when he does, you come over. "That's your lot guys." They leave, laughing, talking loudly. You untie me, pull me off the bench, and take my gag from me. It's time to go home.