Walking in the Shadows

Story Info
She knew Him in her dreams.
3.1k words
4
11.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i walked into the coffee shop and felt an instant smile light my face. The cinnamon incense was lit and that combined with the smell of the best coffee in the world, always made me smile. This was my little heaven away from everything. i always come here to get away and think. i walked over to my table set in a recessed corner. i enjoyed being in the shadows. MaryAnne, the owner smiled in my direction and started preparing my usual. i sat there waiting, allowing the smells and sounds to seep into my very soul. i felt my body begin to relax. The tension eased from my muscles, and my body slumped slightly in the chair. i smiled up at MaryAnne when she brought my drink over, but then i lost myself in my own thoughts.

i took a deep breath, holding it for ten seconds, before allowing the air to slowly escape my lungs. Then, sitting quietly, i allowed my mind to drift slowly. i began to walk through the shadows of my mind. i was always fascinated by the dark thoughts that i had in the recesses of my thoughts. The fantasies that would play back and forth in my head were more erotic than i ever thought i could have. Today, i opened my mind to one in particular.

The scene quickly unraveled in my mind. The room was cast in shadows; candles were burning casting light and darkness around the room. i was kneeling on the floor arrayed in a black silk nightie. It had spaghetti straps that wrapped around my shoulders criss crossing my back until they met the back of the nightie right above my ass. In the front, the top came to just above my breasts where lace rested against my collar bone and two pink bows attached where the straps met the gown.

i kneeled there, waiting for His presence. i had gone out of my way to do some thing special for Him. The candles were red scented vanilla, odd and rare to find but worth the effort. There were flower petals spread around the bed where He always walked, rose petals, carnation petals, tulip petals and lilacs. i had changed the sheets to His favorite white satin and soft jazz played from the stereo.

i heard the door open to the house, my breathing picked up. my hair was brushed smooth and shiny falling over both of my shoulders. my head was bowed, eyes lowered to the floor. my hands rested softly on my thighs, palms resting upward towards the ceiling. i could hear His steps through the house, my body responded to every creak, every footfall. He was almost there. my chest began to rise and fall as my breath quickened. i felt the hair on the back of my neck prickle. my nipples were hard rose bud peaks of arousal.

Then the door to the bedroom opened. i took a shallow breath and held it without thought. The desire to look up and see His face was great. In my thoughts and fantasies, i had never seen what He looked like. He was always in the shadows, or i was always looking down. i could see His feet still encased in His black cowboy boots with the metal tips. His black jeans accentuated His legs. They are long and strong. i could see only up to His knees without moving my eyes and head, and He just stood inside the door. i kneeled there on the floor trembling with the fire that had coursed through my veins upon His entrance. i wondered if the candles, smells and flowers meant anything to Him, if He liked them.

i saw Him walk into the room. i heard His leather jacket fall unto the window seat. He moved with such grace for a man. Then He was there, in front of me, His fingers lightly caressing my cheek. His touch sent shock waves through my entire body. i murmured softly in the back of my throat as my body trembled with the dark desire i possessed. His hands grabbed at my hair, pulling my head back. He was tall, and as always His face was hidden in the shadows.

i leaned forward, the lace on my gown falling out allowing Him to see down to my cleavage. my hands came up and i started unzipping His jeans. The black jeans that rolled down over His boots and hugged His hips. i felt my moisture drip out unto my calves as i pulled the button and zipper away from His body. i could feel His body stiff and ready under my touch. After i had accomplished my task, i waited to see what He wanted me to do next. His legs moved so that they were shoulder width apart and His body right in front of mine.

He held my hair firmer in His hand and simply stated, "Now!" i knew what to do. my hands returned to His jeans and pulled them open, taking time to be careful. i pulled Him out of the confines of clothing, and placed my mouth at His tip. my tongue slipped through my lips and lapped at Him, tasting the heat and saltiness that was Him and only Him. i knew that i would never want the taste of another man. i heard Him moan quietly in the back of His throat. i knew it had been awhile, but i was unprepared for His reaction so soon.

i licked my tongue across my lips, grazing against Him once again. Then, leaning further forward, i allowed my mouth to wrap around the head of His cock. The heat emanating from His body made my own thick with need. i was trembling as my mouth sucked the head of Him into my mouth bringing inches of His length further into me. i moaned around Him the vibrations wrapping around Him and ricocheting through His body. i could feel the muscles in Him tense as i took Him deeper.

Then He was there. His hands wrapped into the length of my hair. He pulled on my head, pushing me back until my neck was arched. my body was His. my hands fell to the floor as He took control. He used the leverage He had in my hair to pull my head forward, pushing His entire length into my mouth. i gagged slightly but took Him into me, wanting to please Him. i groaned as His hands pulled tighter in my hair, and He pulled out only to shove back into my mouth over and over again. i was there for Him to use. i loved every second of His control.

i felt my own body respond to His incessant need. my lips were swollen and wrapped around His cock. my breasts were heavy with the need to be touched and the moisture and heat radiating from me allowed my musky essence to join the vanilla scent in the room. The smells, sounds, His control over me, gave me the ultimate "high". i was there to please Him and nothing else.

i could feel a presence in my head watching my fantasy with me. i could feel it in the back of my mind, the power and force traveling through me. my fantasy could not be broken. i was deep in my dark fantasies. i could not break away to find the force watching with me.

His hands pulled my head back. A whimper came from my throat. i wanted to taste Him, to please Him. i tried moving my body forward, but His grip in my hair tightened, and He held my body still. "You are not in control, little one." i heard His controlled power in the tone of His voice. He held my head still. i was simply in His hands. His body stepped away from mine. i felt the loss of His closeness jolt through me. i wanted to be near Him, and He was moving away.

"Get up!" issued from deep in His chest. my body responded, my hands resting on the soft rug i had been kneeling on. my hands supported my body as my legs unbent. my ass came up off the floor, bent at the knees. Slowly, i stoop up, my head bowed, hands resting folded in front of my body. The black silk nightie whispered against my skin as it settled against my body. my nipples perked as the fabric swayed against them. my breathing hitched, back arching as i felt the sensitive buds react to the tiniest sensation. i was burning with passion.

"Come here, little one. Place your hands on the foot of the bed. Spread your legs shoulder width apart and lean forward." Walking as quietly and gracefully as i could, i walked towards Him, stopping short of touching Him. my body turned and my arms extended. The palms of my hands rested against the white satin sheets on the bed. my legs spread open and my body leaned forward. The black silk night swayed teasingly against my ass, flowing forward. Bending over the bed, my ass stuck up in the air. my chest lowered down six inches from the bed, the nightie draping open in front. If someone kneeled down or lay down on the floor and looked up, they would see everything, and i was very aware of His body's heat next to my ass.

i trembled with need and desire, wondering what He would do. my body jumped forward as His hand came down on my ass. A small yelp escaped from my mouth. i felt Him walk around my body, admiring me. His hand reached down the front of my nightie. It caressed my breast. They were heavy with the need to be touched, suckled and nipped at. my back arched into the soft feel of His calloused hands on my nipple. i let out a shallow breath, keeping my body steady as i held myself upright with my hands.

i felt something cool against my skin, and then a quiet scream of pain was heard pouring into the room as He placed a clothespin nipple clamp on my right nipple. It was pain and ecstasy rolled into a moment. The knowledge that He did what He wanted with me overtook my brain. Another piece of cold metal brushed against my skin as He placed the other clamp on my left nipple. my body jerked in response. my breasts hit the top of the bed sending a jolt of pain from my nipples to my core. He was playing with me.

i felt my body softly spasm as a small orgasm stimulated my body. i was allowed the small pleasures, but i was never allowed to cum without His command. The palms of His hands rubbed back and forth across my nipples. His other hand grabbed my hair and arched my neck back. His lips came down to mine. He was gentle at first, barely touching His to mine and then caressing the plumpness of mine with His tongue. i whimpered in the back of my throat as He tasted me. Before i knew what was happening, His lips were crushed against mine. His tongue darted into my mouth, tasting me with controlled force. As He explored my mouth, His passion building, His fingers began alternating between my nipples, pinching the tips.

i felt the need welling up inside of me. A moan erupted from deep within my soul, mingling with the small feral sounds coming from His throat. He tore His mouth away from mine and walked slowly away from me. i could feel the tension in the air. The fire and need for each other had built to a feeding frenzy. His steps once more neared my body. i tensed in anticipation for His next move. His hands came up to the back of my nightie and pulled. i felt the ripping sensation across my back. i wanted to cry, all my effort to find the perfect piece of clothing, but at the same time i wanted to lose myself in the animalistic instincts that had surfaced.

my hands gripped the sheets, the need to draw my nails down His back fierce. i could feel the rope as it grazed against my body. He wrapped it around the front of me, encasing each breast within its confines. The heaviness of my breast grew with each twist and turn of the rope against my skin. He tied it off around my back, reaching around to my breasts and squeezing them tightly in His hands. my back arched into the air and a loud hiss tore past my lips. His fingers would leave bruises on my bound breasts, His mark.

i heard the fabric of His jeans rasp against His skin as He pulled them down. The whisper of His shirt hastily pulled over His head felt like a cymbal vibrating in my ears. The cool air soothed my heated flesh. "Take off the nightie," He softly whispered in my ear. my hands came off the bed, and the torn nightie came up over my head, swirling into a pile at my feet. His hand reached around my body and pulled on both nipple clamps. i gasped in pain. my body began trembling with need and jolts of another mini orgasm jetted through my body. i moaned His name, "Master." my hands fell back unto the bed as He pushed my body down. i felt the palm of His hand land on my ass. It was a soft caress.

His hand came down once, twice, three times. The stinging sensation became more intense with each blow. My body jerked forward with every hit, my nipples sliding across the satin sheets. The fire inside me built. His hand changed to a paddle, and He alternated between each side. i began to squeal with each hit. The harder He spanked me, the louder my yelp. Then He was there. His hands gripped my hips, pulling me back into Him as He sheathed His body inside of me in one thrust. i felt Him deep inside, rubbing against me. my walls tightened around Him, pulling Him further into me.

He started a rhythm, ferocious and needy. In and out He rode me, grabbing my hips tighter and tighter, squeezing me. i had no way out. He was in His own world. The sensation of His full length ramming in and out of me as i squeezed was running through His head. He was a wolf, mating with a willing subject. my cries could be heard echoing through the room as His need became rougher. He knew my body, knew when i was close. His hands wrapped around my body pulling on the clamps as He bit into my shoulder. A loud groan of pleasure gasped from my lungs. my mind went blank. i could only feel the pain, pleasure, fire and passion His touch was giving to me.

Suddenly, my eyes flew open. i was at the climax of my thoughts, but the presence in my mind would no longer be ignored. my gaze traveled around the coffee shop, searching for the person daring enough to enter my mind with me. my eyes stopped as i saw metal tipped cowboy boots peeking out of the shadows from a table in the back of the store. The jeans rolled over the top, black and purrrfect. i knew in that instant that this was the One with the power, filling my mind, reaching out for me, watching my desires.

His body leaned forward. i watched with breath held. my eyes aching to see who this Man was, this Man who had entered my thoughts, my dreams, my desires. i wanted to see His face, but i couldn't. His eyes were illuminated, catching the light, and my eyes locked with His. i felt the connection deep in my soul and realized it did not matter. The sight of Him was not important. The craving in my soul, my thoughts and my dreams was enough. His soul was beautiful. His outward appearance didn't matter, but i found myself still waiting with held breath.

Slowly He stood and stepped out of the shadows. He was perfect, tall and strong. His face was long and lean, filled with signs of life and experience. His black hair hung long to His shoulders falling freely around His head. my fingers ached to touch His face, to tangle in His mane. He walked towards me, our eyes still locked transfixed in time. We saw no one else. my heart was racing, my lips dry. my tongue darted out to moisten them and then i remembered my thoughts. i remembered kneeling down and feeling my tongue graze against Him. His eyes moved to my lips, and i knew He was thinking the same as i.

The power in the room shifted as He neared. my eyes lowered to my lap. my hands were trembling. The need of my body was real. my breasts were heavy, aching to be touched and loved. i felt my moisture dripping down my leg. i was ripe with need, and He knew it instinctively. He could smell my scent across the distance. He knew me, all of me. His steps closed the distance. His hand came up as He stopped next to my chair. His fingers grazed along my cheek, stroking the heated and blushed skin. He leaned down. His mouth close to my ear and whispered with such power, "Cum, little one." my body shook with need as His words sank in. Lightning traveled through my body as i began to tremble. i felt my mind lose control. my body just responded. my juices traveled down my legs as i grabbed a hold of the table and moaned softly into His ear.

He stood there and watched, His hand never leaving my face. His lips moved down to the nape of my neck where shoulder and neck meet. i felt His teeth sink into my skin as the last shutter pulsed through my body. He made His mark on my body as i came for Him. As all my strength left my body, He pulled me out of the chair and walked me to the couch in the corner. Pulling me down next to Him, we sat together. my body fit into the crook of His arm as my head fell to His chest. His hands slowly stroked up and down my back, and i knew that i was home.