Walking into Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Jessie blinked at the word that had just escaped her mouth. Was she whining?

He chuckled at her tone. "Trust me, love. You'll like this." He positioned her as if she were a bendable doll, enticing her to get up on all fours.

"We've never done it like this before." She wasn't sure she wanted it in this position. Jessie use to insist on seeing his face, touching his scars to heighten both their pleasure.

Danny thrust into her and all thoughts and disappointments vanished. She thought he was deep before, now she swore that he was touching her heart. This position made her feel more, allowed him to hit her g-spot every time he pistoned into her.

"Do you know what's best about doing it this way?" She could feel his breath between her shoulder blades as he kissed her there. Unable to string two words together, let alone remember she spoke English, she shook her head "no."

His hands reached under her to play with her nipples, lightly pinching and rolling the buds between his fingers. "I get to play with these while I'm fucking you." One of his hands went to play with her distended clit. "I also get to play with this."

Jessie cried out with all the sensations. Other men had done this to her in the past, but never had it been this intense. Never had it been Danny playing with her like his personal toy, and she loved every second of it. He always knew how to make her mindless with need.

"Do you want to come, Jessie?"

She was close, so close. All the intense feelings were centering in the center of her stomach, the pleasurable tingling verging on the point of pain. "Please." She screamed. Her arms, unable to hold her anymore collapsed.

"Now, Jess." He pinched her sensitive nub sending her over the edge to nothingness. It was like little fireworks going off in every part of her body, leaving her limp and spent. Her body would have been uselessly slumped on the bed if it hadn't been for him holding her up, still thrusting, and lengthening the force of her orgasm in pursuit of his own.

Then it was upon him. The cords in his neck distended in a silent roar, eyes tightly shut. It felt as if he were endlessly pouring himself into her, trying to become a part of her. It was the single most gratifying feeling he had ever experienced in his entire sexual career. It was also the most disappointing.

Disappointing because there was a condom between them, because there was no love. He collapsed on top of her, using his last bit of strength to turn them both on their sides. His body spooned her's. Danny marveled at how perfectly their bodies fit together. He held her tightly to him, nearly squeezing the life out of her and silently pleading for her to forgive him, to love him again.

--~~--

Awareness was slow to take hold. Her body felt well used and well satisfied. A sly smile graced her face remembering the night of marathon sex. Good thing she kept a well-stocked nightstand full of condoms because they were trying to make up for lost time, keeping in mind they only had seven days to last them for the rest of their lives.

She stretched to release the kinks in her muscles and found them sore. It was a soreness that she was more than happy to live with. If they kept up as they had last night, she might end up with a limp like Tessa. Her hand went in search of her prince with the scars, wanting a good morning kiss, maybe a little pick-me-up to start the day.

Unfortunately, all her hand found were cold sheets. Jessie jerked into a sitting position looking around the room. His boxers were gone, and she would bet the rest of his clothes were gone from the living room too. She sighed her displeasure. In the agreement, she should have stipulated evenings AND mornings.

A thought occurred to her. She bit her lip in anxiety as she got out of bed. Had he spotted it? She hadn't expected him to appear on her doorstep last night, and she had left it out where he could have easily seen it. It was something she rarely took off, but she was glade she forgot to put it back on after her shower that evening. If he had spotted it on her, he would have known her little secret.

On silent feet, like a thief, she padded to her dresser. Looking next to her plain jewelry box, dirtied with age and constant use, was her belly chain with the fire truck charm, unmoved, just as she'd left it.