Walking My Baby Back Home - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who cares," Alison replied. "It felt amazing! I couldn't stop cumming! It was SOOOO good." Her hand was stroking my still erect cock as she spoke. "I've got to try this," she moaned.

Sliding between my legs she pulled me toward the edge of the bed. Her breasts were resting on the floor and still crested above the edge of the mattress. Using both hands she pulled my erection to her lips. She licked up and down the length of my immense dick, moaning and gasping she worked.

At last she pulled me as close to horizontal as she could and began to cat lick my dick head. "Mmmmmhmm, mmmhhhhm," she moaned as she pushed herself toward me.

While Monica and Carla gasped in amazement Alison's lips parted. Working slowly her mouth opened wider and wider. I was gaping in awe, watching as Alison took more and more. Her jaw seemed to unhinge! The whole of my dick head was pushed past her lips now. Alison showed no sign of ill-ease as she dropped lower and lower. Her lower face was stretched out of shape. Like a boa swallowing it's prey, she forced more and more of me into her mouth and throat.

I could see that her throat was distending! My more than 5 inch thick cock was being forced deeper and deeper into Alison's clutching maw. Her moans and groans caused my dick to vibrate in response. As she reached the three quarter mark, it was more than I could withstand! My whole body flexed as I began to empty my balls down her throat. You could see the pulses of cum as they made their way from my balls, up the tube in my dick and finally sprayed into her stomach. My rock hard abs clenched and loosened as I came again and again. I felt like I had given a cup of cum.

To my amazement, Alison just kept on sucking! As she reached the bottom of my inhuman fuck stick she winked at me! She shook her head from side to side to be sure that she had everything! She did! There was no more cock to be had! Every inch of it was jammed down her throat!

Alison took a moment to gather herself. A few deep breaths were brought in thru her nose and then she began to rise and fall. My dick, never softening, appreciated every movement. It was only a couple of minutes until I was ready to spew again. I grabbed her head as she reached the top of her stroke.

"I'm going to cum again, Alison!" I gasped.

Alison moved herself closer to me and rested my dick head on her lower lip.

"Fill me with your jism," she pleaded. "I want to taste it all, honey!" Her hands were flying up and down my shaft. There was no way they could encircle it but it felt good and I began to spew another enormous load into her.

Alison never missed a drop. As much as I fired, she sucked it all up. As I ended another titanic eruption, Alison used both hands to gather up all the juices and sucked her hands clean.

"God, that was amazing, honey. Now let's get cleaned up, I'm famished!"

With help from her Mom and Grandma Alison got to her feet. As she moved to the door I was treated with the sight of my girlfriend with the largest boobs ever! They hung almost just below her hips. Wider than ever, from behind, framing her lithe, muscular back, her boobs were amazing! She could not fit through the back door into the house. She had to approach sideways, maneuver one boob into the kitchen and then turn herself and back into the door, pulling the other boob in after her!

She paused to wave at me the before heading upstairs for a shower and to change.

Monica and Carla fussed over her before both of them came downstairs to talk to me.

Alison, they told me, was going to withdraw from school to be home schooled. They were going to take her to various locations where other adherents of their sect would be shown the proof that they could return to the ways of the early believers.

I would only be able to see Alison from time to time when she was back in town. I was to tell no one about what had happened. If I agreed, fine, if I did not, well there were certain, unspoken threats.

So I agreed. I went back to school. The story got around that Alison had come down with a rare condition and was seeing specialists. Everyone seemed to buy into it. I left it alone.

For a while I was worried that people would notice the changes that I had gone thru. Turned out, not so much.

My tan faded pretty quickly. My newly cut and ripped physique could be explained by a miracle diet and exercise program. And, somewhat to my relief, my genitals returned to almost normal. Not quite as small as before, but no longer 22 inches long and 5 inches thick when erect. There would be no hiding that!

So here I am, swinging a 10" dick between my legs. 10" when soft! Almost 14" when I'm hard. Which is most of the time. With Alison out of the picture I found that I was being hit on by a LOT of women. A LOT! And I'm not ducking any of them. With Alison gone for who knows how long I had been told that I could play the field as long as I was there for Alison when she was back in town.

And I love it! It seems that I can get a fuck just by letting a girl know that I'm interested in them. I have to admit I've cut quite a swath thru the good looking women in town

The other day I took on the Senior Cheerleaders. Six of them! And I not only satisfied them, I exhausted them! Together they drew an amazing amount of cum from my balls. But I was still ready and raring to go when they were all wiped out! Too much man for them to handle!

I've had a lot of other experiences too.

And when Alison is back in town we get together and I'm the same sexual superman I was with her! 22 inches of steel hard, cum spewing dick. We are both virtually inexhaustible, our sex sessions are marathons. As often as not Carla and Monica attend to us, keeping us fed and watered and sucking up as much of the overflow and they can take.

After she leaves again it takes me about a day to get back to normal. Or what now passes for normal with me.

What a life. I wonder what college is going to be like?

Fin.

12