Walking My Baby Back Home - Thursda

Story Info
Another relative is introduced.
3.8k words
4.5
61k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

"Dirk, this is my Mother, Monica."

Allison and I had just walked to her home from school and found Carla, Mrs. B. and another woman sitting at the kitchen table. I was acquainted with Mrs. B's, that is Carla's, immense tits. I had groped and fondled them over the past several days. I had watched them bounce and wiggle while we fucked. I had stared in stunned amazement as she had displayed just how big they were while all but destroying one of her daughters t-shirts.

And THIS was her mother?

Sitting across from Carla was s a distinguished looking woman. Grey hair cropped neatly in a flattering short cut. Her blouse was a grey animal print blouse. The modest V-necked blouse was showing no cleavage. I have to admit I was surprised as both her daughter and granddaughter were well endowed!

"Let me freshen your coffee, hon," she said as she reached for Carla's coffee cup. Getting up she walked to the peninsula and refilled both cups.

Great Googly Moogly!

Boy was I wrong! Monica was stacked! In spades!

As she moved to the kitchen counter she shot me a little grin. As if she knew what I was thinking. What had confused me was that unlike her daughter and granddaughter, her breasts were very low slung, starting well down on her chest, they reached almost to her hips. Vastly round, they stretched outward to both sides. As she stood filling the coffee cups I could easily see both her breasts from behind! They were wider than her shoulders!

I have to admit I was staring as she moved around the kitchen. The slightest movement resulted in quivering, shaking, liquid movements under her blouse. She had enormous breasts! Really enormous! As she moved they moved and shook! Her breasts were flexing and bouncing as she moved. And when she returned to her seat I swear the bottom of her breasts bounced on the table top before she leaned back into her chair.

"Dirk, Mom needs someone to clean her pool. Do you think that you would be up to the challenge?" asked Carla.

"Sure," I responded, smiling at Monica. "I like a challenge, you know! Is it a big pool?"

"Larger than some, smaller than others," responded Monica. She still had that small grin on her face. I thought I saw her look me up and down when I turned to Allison.

"Is it okay if we don't study together today, honey?" I asked.

"Fine by me. Don't get in any trouble. I'm heading upstairs, Mom. Good to see you Grams!" She was gone almost immediately.

"Well, let me get my things from the living room," Monica said, rising again and prancing across the room. This time I noticed that she was wearing heels and a snug fitting mini-skirt. Not very fashionable but they did show off a pair of muscular, curvy legs.

As soon as both of them were out of the room Carla was hugging me tightly, pressing her tits against my chest and squeezing my butt with both hands. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and gave me a hot kiss before pulling back.

"I told Mom all about you, Dirk. She's really excited to meet you, you know!"

"Everything?" I asked incredulously.

"I never keep secrets from Mom," she responded as she made sure to let me feel her smooth her tits across my chest. "Don't let me down, honey." She drew my hands to her breasts and only turned away when she heard Monica coming back.

Monica's house was about 10 minutes away. We chatted as she drove. I took the opportunity to study her closely as we went. She had only a few lines around her eyes to suggest that she might be a grandmother. And the rest of her was truly a cock hardening sight.

While driving the bottom of the steering wheel pressed into her boobs. Those tits were sitting in her lap. It didn't seem to interfere with her driving but it made it hard for me to concentrate on the conversation.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded to one of her questions. "I'm a Senior. First string wide receiver," I bragged.

"Don't call me 'Ma'am', she instructed me. I'm not that old. Yet!" she smiled at me. "Call me Monica, please."

"Yes, Ma.. I mean Monica."

"Ha, that's better! Here we are."

She pulled into the driveway in front of a neat little bungalow.

"Go around back. You'll find the skimmers and such in the pool house. I'll be right back to join you." She patted my knee as she climbed out.

Sure enough, everything to clean the pool was in the cabana next to the pool. I was just getting organized when Monica slid back the patio door to the kitchen and walked toward me. She was wearing a terry cloth robe that reached to mid calf. It bulged alarmingly just above the loosely tied sash.

"It's so warm out," she said. "Why don't you take off that shirt before it gets all sweaty?"

"Good idea, Monica," Slipping off the shirt I stood in front of her while she looked me over. I posed a little for her, letting her appreciate how well muscled I was.

"Um, very nice," she purred, stepping even closer to me. She was almost brushing up against me. She ran her hand over my pecs and then down over my stomach.

"Will you help me put on some sun screen?" she asked softly.

As I nodded my head in enthusiastic agreement she slipped out of the robe. And I almost fell over!

Monica had two of the most amazing boobs ever! Probably larger than Carla despite being shorter than her daughter, her amazing ovoids began low on her chest. They powered outward dramatically to each side as well as forward. The bikini bra that she was wearing consisted of two immense triangles of cloth. Even so they covered less than half of her tits! There was an acre of flesh below and to either side the cups. The cups were really large but they did nothing to provide uplift. The strings were tied tightly enough that they dug into her soft flesh. Because of how far out in front of her those incredible masses hung I couldn't see the bottom half of the bikini! Everything below her tits was hidden. I wondered if she had ever seen her feet?

She slowly turned to drop the robe on the chaise lounge. I had plenty of time to memorize all the side boob that was on display. Side boob that was more munificent than Allison's entire breast!

She handed me the bottle of sun screen that she had had in her robe's pocket and reclined stomach down on the lounge. As I moved next to her I could see that her tits over hung the edges of the lounge. Huge amounts of breast sloped toward the ground.

I squirted lotion into my palms and began to spread the sun screen across her back. I was again amazed at just how slender this woman was! From the front you would think that she was a fairly thick person. From the back I could see just how narrow her back was. I could count each rib as I rubbed in the lotion. Her flesh began to glisten from the sun screen.

I moved down to cover her legs. They were taut and muscular, leading up to an amazing bubble butt. This woman had to be in the neighborhood of 50 years old - and she had the body of an athletic 30 year old!

"You must work out a lot," I remarked as I kept working on her legs.

"Oh, yes, every chance I get! I have some favorite things to do. They seem to keep me in good shape," she replied over her shoulder. "I like the way you're doing that. You have such strong hands!"

"Don't forget to spread that lotion on my butt, too," she pointed out, "I really don't want to get burned there," she chuckled.

"Oh, um, of course not." I had been avoiding that area but now I filled my hands with those tight little cheeks. God, they felt good! Firm and bouncy, they sprang back to shape as soon as I let them go. There was no cellulite or excess fat. Just firm shapely buttocks.

"Okay, that's enough," Monica finally interrupted my work. "Let me roll over and you can do the front."

She rolled over in stages. First one humongous tit which balanced on her rib cage while she collected herself and then she heaves herself over and the other breast comes into sight. Finally she is lying on her back. Those freakishly large tits quivering and shaking. Each one over laps an arm. Monica is trying to keep control of them with her hands, forearms and biceps. But it's a losing effort. Her leviathan boobs are too large. They defy her attempts to control them. The lower edges rest just above her bikini covered pussy while the upper edges settle almost even with her arm pits.

Not wasting any time I quickly cover her legs with sunscreen and then slide my hands on to her torso. I reach between her boobs to slather lotion on her belly button which causes Monica to giggle. Then I work my way upwards. Adding more lotion to my hands I slide both hands under her boobs, searching for the point where they join to her rib cage. My hands and half my forearms disappear before I find that point. I spread the lotion across her abdomen and then flip my hands over and spread lotion on the undersides of her breasts. Finally I raise both arms, collecting those ginormous breasts, forming an incredible cleavage between them. For a moment I contemplate saying "Peek-a-boo" since I can not see her eyes when I have her boobs piled up so high on her chest.

Instead I collect more lotion and begin to spread it across her tits where they are not covered by the bikini cups. I notice as I'm doing this that her nipples are starting to clench up so I know that she is enjoying what I'm doing!

Thru out this Monica has said nothing. Just a few murmurs of enjoyment and a few words of encouragement to let me know I'm doing a fine job!

"Do the job right, Dirk, don't miss a spot," she tells me. And to emphasize the point she pulls the bikini cups to each side revealing her nipples and pale pink aureola to my enraptured gaze.

Using more lotion I begin to slather it on over the giant boobs that are shivering and quivering in front of me. My hands sink almost out of sight as I work. God, these boobs are so big and SO soft! They quiver rock and roll, shivering with each breath she takes, let alone the movement as I caress them and spread sun screen all over them.

Unable to resist temptation any longer I lean over and start to suckle strongly at her clenched up nipples. I'm making them larger and firmer as I work. I feel her reaching for me with her arms. Thinking that she's going to pull me away from her boundless magnificence I redouble my efforts! But she doesn't try to pry me off her boobs. Instead she clutches me to her more and more tightly as I work.

"I love having my titties sucked and played with!" she husks. "It feels so good! Don't ever stop!"

"Sure thing, Monica! I can keep this up as long as you want!"

"Thats so nice. How long can you keep THIS up?" Some how she has extracted my dick from my pants and is yanking on it slowly. I never even noticed her getting it out! She's pulling gently, cooing as she feel the heft growing as I start to reach full extension.

"It's my turn, Dirk." She tells me. "Let me put some sun screen on your back!"

I trade places with her, face down. I hear a couple of 'SPLUT's but don't feel anything until she leans over and starts to drag those immense tits back and forth on my back.

Using her tits she spreads sunscreen over my back. It takes about three seconds! Her tits are so big and she has so much lotion on them that I'm covered in no time!

"Now roll over and let me do the front," she demands as she pulls back.

Rolling over I see her grinning down at me. She's cuddling her tits in both arms. So FREAKING big! Even with both arms there are lots of boob meat sagging out to the sides and over her arms!

With a grunt of effort she lifts herself up and drops her tits onto my midriff. I'm covered from below my groin to mid-chest. And that's before she leans over me and allows her boobs to spread out underneath her! Now I'm smothered from almost my knees to my nipples! Jesus!

Monica is smirking at me as she slowly shifts her weight back and forth, dragging those indescribably large, soft melons over me time and again. Slowly she moves up my body until she is covering my face on one extreme and my fully erect dick on the other. Feeling that giant tit as it rubs over my hard-on is amazing! Almost as amazing is the feeling of being inundated by her other tit as it covers my face.

She keeps moving up until she is scraping both Brobdingnagian breasts completely over my head. It takes almost thirty seconds for her to complete the trip in one direction and another half minute going back the other way. As she does so her erect nipples slid over my forehead, cheeks and jaw. Every so often I have a chance to suck on one before it is dragged away.

At the same time she is running her hand up and down my erection thru my pants. There is no chance I'm going to lose that erection as she keeps up her work!

Now she shifts her weight again, as she swings her leg over me I find that her tits are now resting solidly on either side of my head. I'm caught in a cleavage like none other that I have experienced. Deep and dark, it engulfs my entire head. There is precious little air getting to me!

As she works to moosh her boobs over me she is also loosening my pants and sliding them down my legs. I kick my self free of my pants as she leans even more heavily against me. For a terrifying moment there is no air! I can't breathe!

My momentary concern is blown away as I feel her nestle her pussy down on my rock hard cock. She shuffles up and back a few time, letting me feel how wet her pussy is. Finally she reaches under her self and directs my cock into her soaking wet pussy! God, that feels good!

"Oh, baby, I love this cock! It's been a long time since I've felt a dick this big! I love the way it feels as it slides in and out! So good!"

"Yomph!" I groan in agreement. My lips are latched onto her tremendous knockers while my hands roam over as much of her boobs as I can reach.

With a grunt Monica sits up straight. Her gigantic tits settle across her thighs, covering my groin, and hiding the sight of my rock hard dick as it thunders in and out of her squelching pussy lips.

Smirking down at me she pounds her hips faster and faster. With a shriek of culmination she slams herself down, taking every bit of me into her spasming cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she yells as she cums. "So good! So BIG! So hard!"

She regains her breath and then starts to ride me again.

Reaching out I take hold of both her nipples. Squeezing and pulling I bring them both to full strength. It takes a lot of strength to pull one to me so I can lip and suck at it. And then to pull the other one with in reach is also a challenge.

"Suck 'em honey, suck 'em," Monica moans as I'm working. "I love having my big titties played with! Make them feel good, Dirk!"

I'm already working to do just that! As I work they grow to be the size of a shot glass! I've never seen nipples so large! I'm sucking and licking, licking and sucking as fast and as hard as I can go! Monica is obviously enjoying the attention too! Her eyes are open but she seems miles away, almost unaware of me. Except for the feeling of my dick as it powers in and out of her as she rises and falls, faster and faster. Time and again she convulses in ecstasy as we work together.

Finally I've hit my limit! I thrust my hips upward against her groin. Lifting her almost a foot into the air I drive every iota of my rampant hard on as deep into her as I can! My ejaculation is long, hard and massive. Cum spills out of her pussy as she spasms one last time on my dick.

As I settle back down on the lounge Monica slumps forward. Her breasts flow between us as she kisses me. I can feel her tits as they sag off to either side of my. So BIG! So SOFT! So much fun to play with.

I spent the rest of the afternoon smoothing lotion over those massively big breasts. Teasing her nipples to even larger dimensions. In turn she covers me with suntan lotion focusing on a particular part of my anatomy that I would really NOT like to get burned! Monica uses excess lotion direct from her breasts, her hands, her lips and mouth to apply the lotion. And the resulting "lotion" that she extracts from my cock she then spreads over her overwhelmingly outsized boobs!

By the time she drives me home I've lost count of the number of times that I have cum. Sleep comes easily that night. I'm out before my head hits the pillow. My last conscious thought was to wonder if I would ever be able to get a hard on again! It had been one wild and wet afternoon!

Next thing I know I'm laying on the sofa, my legs splayed out in front of me. My arm around Mrs. B who is cuddled up next to me on my right, pressing her big fat titties against me. Her hand is roaming across me, stroking my stomach muscles and chest.

My other arm is around her Mom on my other side, pressing her even larger, softer tits against my left side while she is nibbling on my neck and jawline.

I'm alternating kissing one and then the other. Our tongues are dueling while our lips are just jammed against each other.

Here is the best part: in addition to having two of the bustiest women I've ever heard of squeezing me between their immense boobs, my girl friend, Allison, the Head Cheerleader, is finally showing off just WHY she is the Head Cheerleader!

Nestled between my legs, Allison is kissing, licking, sucking and just WORSHIPPING my big hard dick! At last! Allison has given in and is dealing me an enthusiastic blow job! In between moans of excitement and gasps of pleasure, she is devoting all of her attention to licking and kissing and sucking and playing with my foot long hard on! And she is great! For a relative beginner, she's showing great skill and enthusiasm! She loves giving head!

Looking down at her I smile to let her know that I'm enjoying what she's doing. And I notice something else.

Her boobs are a little bigger! She has always been a Double D cup, 34 DD! I have never seen them naked before today but I've seen them stretching sweaters, peeking from between buttons on over matched blouses and while gazing down low cut crop tops! So I think I know how big and firm they are. She really didn't need a bra, even as a Double D! She wore them to tease. She's wearing a bra now. But it's no longer up to the job of containing her gorgeous tits! They are swelling as I watch, bigger and wider. More and more massive. They have always been amazingly perky given their DD size. As I watch the twin beauties escape the confinement they had been forced into!

Those tits are hanging down lower and lower from her rib cage. As I watch, enraptured, they grow even rounder and larger! Bigger and bigger. Pushing against each other, shaking and jiggling as she moves, her tits are now at least as large as her Mom's gigantic casabas! And they don't seem to be stopping!

Allison is moaning and sighing. I can see her hands roaming over her tits and pinching her nipples as she is deep throating me. As her head bounces up and down in long 10 inch strokes she is mauling her growing tits. She pulls off and looks me in the eyes.

"They feel so good! Do you like how large they are now? I love getting these bigger and bigger tits!" She takes one hand and strokes my hard on fast and furious. Her now gigantic tits bouncing and swaying, jiggling and slapping against each other as she strokes me! "God, they feel good!" she moans. "And so BIG! Look how big!"

She rises up onto her knees, allowing her majestic immensities to jut out in front of her. HUGE!

"Look at how big I am now, bitches!" she crows to her Mom and Grandmom. "I'm bigger than either one of you! I'm the one with the gigantic tits now! So, go ahead, lick and suck them! You know you want to!"

"Come on! Suck and lick my big, big tits! Who's the busty queen now?"

Her hand is still flashing up and down my erection while she's speaking.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12