Walking My Baby Back Home - Wednesday

Story Info
Is Allison going to catch on?
2.9k words
4.58
65.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

Wednesday

Another day at school. Tuesday had left me with another set of fabulous memories! Tit fucking Allison's Mom was amazing! Really looking forward to doing that again!

Today Allison seems a little more subdued than usual but that could be that she's having issues with some of the other cheerleaders. And she doesn't complain about anything. We have lunch as usual. Ordinarily I'd get an earful about this or that going on with the cheerleaders or some such. It's hard to not tune it out. And there is never a quiz. All I have to do is seem to be listening.

Walking to her house is the same as usual. Well except for my anticipating what Mrs. B, Carla, would be wearing today. Yesterday Carla had all but destroyed one of Allison's t-shirts in a effort to show off to me just how huge her tits were. A very, very successful effort! She had coaxed me into blowing three amazing loads of cum. All over her as well as deep into her convulsing cunt!

And as we stepped into the kitchen I was tingling with anticipation wondering how Carla was going to be dressed. So disappointed! Big floppy, oversized Giants sweatshirt. At least I know the "Giants" thing is accurate. 34-NN bra barely containing her tits? Truly gigantic!

Below that she's got on a mid thigh, loose skirt. No hose. No heels. No apparent attempt to tempt me with her amazing figure. To say I was let down is an understatement.

"Hey, kids," Mrs. B trills as usual as we come in. "Have a seat, I've made brownies with walnuts, Just the way you like them Allison." She gets us seated across from each other at the kitchen table and slides a dish of brownies between us. Two glasses of milk appear as if by magic.

"Okay, dig in, kids," she instructs. "Dirk, you look a little peaked today. Have you been working out more than usual?" she winks at me without Allison seeing. We both know what she is referring to!

"No, I'm fine," I respond, smiling back at her.

Mrs. B walks behind Allison, toward the fridge. As she does so she stops in profile to me, arches her back and runs her hands down the front of the sweatshirt, throwing her huge tits into prominence. Smirking at the look on my face she shimmies her shoulders and we both watch as her boobs jump and leap under the sweatshirt. With all that movement she can't be wearing a bra!

She continues on to the fridge and just as she reaches it she turns and, using both hands, pulls the bottom of her sweatshirt up to her shoulders! No bra! Both huge titties fall out into the open, quivering and bouncing right in front of my eyes. I've gone from nothing to full on erection in seconds thanks to the teasing Mrs. B.

To drive the point home of what a busty, teasing bitch she is, Carla cups her massive left boob with both hands, raises it to her lips and runs her tongue around and around her nipple before she quickly draws the now erect nub into her mouth. Her cheeks dimple as she sucks on her nipple for a few seconds. Smiling proudly she displays to me how hard her nipple has become before she draws her sweatshirt back down over her gigantic funbags.

Returning to the kitchen table she takes a moment to wipe off a few crumbs. Her rubbing movement causes her breasts to shimmy and shiver under the sweatshirt. She smiles secretly at me while cleaning up. As she walks behind me she 'accidentally' drags her boobs across my shoulders and the back of my neck.

"Allison, can I borrow Dirk? I need to get some things down from the top shelf in the laundry room. They are too big for me to handle, I'm afraid. But Dirk should be able to handle them easily, right, Dirk?" Her smile is benign but I know what she really means.

I'm out of my chair before Allison has a chance to answer.

"Sure, I'll handle those big things, Mrs. B. I'll be right with you!" I lean over and kiss Allison on the cheek.

"Oh, Dirk, not in public," she responds. "I've got a lot of studying to do, anyway. I'm heading up stairs."

As she is reaching the top of the stairs I'm standing in the laundry room with my pants down around my ankles and Carla is sucking on my dick like there is no tomorrow.

"God, what a big, hard dick, Dirk! I just adore it. It feels so good in my mouth and in my hands." she exults while wanking me with both hands. "I wonder, how far do you think you could cum? Let me try and find out."

She rises to her feet next to me. Doffing her sweatshirt she mashes her titanic tits against me. Pulling my head down she kisses me frantically while moaning and whimpering. At the same time she keeps up her hand job. Wanking and pulling on my hard-on she starts talking dirty to me. Encouraging me to cum as hard and as fast as I can.

"Here, Dirk, squeeze my big titties, won't you? I love to feel your strong hands on my fat titties." She smiles up at me and moans a little as she feels my hand grab as much of one huge tit as I can.

"Show me how much you can cum, Dirk! Splash your semen in front of you. Can you spurt two feet? Three feet? I want to see how much and how far you can spurt for me!" Her hand is racing up and down my shaft, spreading the precum which is oozing heavily from my dick head. Slicker and slicker, it feel amazingly good as she keeps whispering to me and manhandling my dick.

Just a few moment later I let loose with the first of many ropes of cum. The first one shoots out and hits the wall almost four feet away. I swear it's still rising when it splashes heavily on the wall and starts to crawl downward.

"Oh, God, that's amazing," Carla mewls as she drops to her knees. Another wad shoots over her head and lands just short of the wall. The next three cover Carla's hair and face before she takes my dick head into her mouth and suckles the rest from my spasming cock.

She makes a production of sucking up every drop of cum that she can get. She misses nothing and then she goes back to lightly sucking on my cock head. Her tongue is flickering along the underside of my cock head, her pursed lips are drawing in all the fluid that is oozing from my cock.

"Keep it hard, Dirk, keep it hard. I want to feel this amazing cock in my poor lonely pussy!"

"Here ya go, you big breasted slut!" I growled as I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the washing machine. I pull up her skirt to find that she's naked underneath. No underwear! Big old sweatshirt, loose skirt and nothing else! And what an ass!

I slip the head of my dick between her soaking wet pussy lips and start to plow deeper and deeper. Carla is groaning and sobbing with excitement.

"Faster, honey, deeper! Make me feel it! I love to feel you fucking me with your big dick! More, more, more!" she cries as I pound away. Neither of us are worrying about being heard. Allison always wears headsets when studying. We could be fucking right outside her door and she would have no idea!

Ten minutes later I dump a huge load into Carla's hot cunt. Holding her in place I make sure that all of my load is left deep in her. When I let go she just sags against the washing machine.

"Oh, honey, that was the best! You just keep getting better and better! Now, come here." She grabs my half wilted cock and pulls me into the kitchen. "Sit down." she directs me while putting the left over brownies on the peninsula dividing the kitchen from the dining room.

As I sit down she slides between my knees under the table and starts sucking on my dick with gusto!

I'm just getting into it when I hear a door open upstairs. Seconds later I hear Allison coming down the stairs! I start to panic. My pants are in the laundry room. My girlfriends Mother is under the kitchen table sucking on my now fully erect, foot long dick. And she's not being particularly quiet about it!

I frantically try to get Carla to stop but she just pushed my hands out of the way. Her head is bobbing up and down on my shaft.

'Oh, hey, you're still here," says Allison as she enters the dining room. "I need another brownie. Mom knows just how I like 'em, you know?"

"Yeah," I gasp as her Mom tries to deep throat me under the table.

Allison grabs a brownie and leans against the other side of the peninsula. She bites into it with a smile.

"I love these brownies. So tasty. So, where's Mom?"

"I'm not really sure," I reply hesitantly . I realize that from where she is Allison can't see what's going on under the table. Under the table Mom has switched from cock sucking to giving me an energetic double hand job. It feels good and the sneakiness of it is kind of a turn on.

Carla sure feels that way. She grafts her lips onto my dickhead and using a flickering tongue to encourage me more. She wants me to fill her mouth with my cum while her daughter is standing just feet away!

And it seems that Allison isn't going anywhere. At least not right away. She leans against the countertop and grabs the last brownie on the plate.

While her Mom does her best to empty my balls for the third time, Allison is chatting about things at school. All I can do is grunt a response from time to time while trying not to let her know I'm about to cum buckets down her Mother's throat.

Which I finally start to do! I can't help letting out a grunt of excitement as I start to fill Carla's mouth with my sperm. Luckily, Allison really isn't paying any attention, she's chattering on about something that happened at cheerleader practice.

"Well, don't take this the wrong way," she says as she turn so to leave. "But I've still got a lot of work to do." She waggles her fingers goodbye and walks back up stairs. Before she hits the top step I'm pulling my cock from Carla' mouth after emptying my balls down her throat!

"Oh, that was so exciting," Carla exults as she crawls out from under the table. "I LOVE sneaky sex!"

She slides into my lap and starts to kiss me. Her tongue dives into my mouth and as she presses her magnificent tits against me she starts to moan and gasp.

She pulls away momentarily. Which gives me room to grab her big tits. I'm rubbing and fondling her naked chest with both hands while she watches.

"I really like when you do that," she tells me.

"And I really like doing it," I reply.

"Tell you what, Dirk. IF you can get another hard on, I'll give you the best tittie fuck you'll ever have! Deal?" She grins impishly. She can already fell my dick getting hard just thinking about it.

Less than two minutes later Carla is powering her huge tits up and down my shaft. It didn't take her long to get me hard. The thought of fucking her gigantic 34-NN boobs had me rock hard in record time.

But instead of trying to get me to cum as fast as possible, Carla is teasing me. Changing the pressure, alternating using both tits with just rubbing one up and down against my shaft she is prolonging the pleasure.

Smirking at the expression on my face she draws back. Grasping the shaft of my dick she presses my cock head against her right nipple. Pressing hard, she forces it deep into the flesh of her big tit!

"Oh, that feels amazing," she crows! "I love to feel your hard dick between my big titties!"

"Me too, Carla, me too!"

"I've never had a chance to do this," Carls told me as she stopped stroking her tits up and down. Reaching out with her tongue she licks around and around the head of my dick. Smiling, she slowly swans her neck down and takes in the head of my dick and a couple of inches beyond that!

"There aren't that many guys that are long enough , big enough, for me to be able to do that," she tells me. "Most of the time their dick gets lost in my titties! It's nice to be able to tit fuck and suck on your dick at the same time!"

I think so too as I watch her paying homage to my big hard cock. As I watch Carla lets her tits drop and she takes in my whole shaft. Rising and falling, she deep throats me until I'm right on the verge of blowing a huge load!

"Now, honey, now! I want to see you cum for me! Cum for Carla, baby! Cum all over my big, fat titties! Let me see you spurt!"

And on cue that is exactly what I do! Groaning deep in my chest I start to cum. One, two three spurts erupt from my cock head. They land on Carla's hair, on her laughing face and her massive breasts.

Carla pulls back and begins to jack me off all over her tits. She squeezes my dick and directs the out put onto her nipples. While she is jacking me off with one hand she uses the other to push her tit up to her mouth so she can suck up all the jism that she has put there.

At last I can't cum any more. Fastidiously, Carla cleans up with her lips and tongue. Licking off her fingers she grins up at me.

"You did so well, Dirk! I've never seen anyone cum so much in such a short time! You must really like the way I treat your big hard dick!"
"Damn right, Carla! When you said that you were a slut for my cock I had no idea just how slutty you could be! You're a great fuck!"

"Thank you, kind sir," she smiled up at me from between my knees. "But now your slut has to get dinner ready, honey."

"Okay," I reply, "I'm going to duck up stairs and say goodbye to Allison. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!"
"Good, I think I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow!"

But she didn't give me even a hint.

So I headed upstairs to say goodbye to Allison.

When I get there the door is just barely ajar and I peek into Allison's bedroom.

I have a great view of the bed, Allison, and what Allison in doing on that bed.

Like her Mom said, Allison is wearing headphones. I can hear the pulsing beat of the music from where I am. There is no way she can hear anything going on in her room, let alone the rest of the house. And she's not paying any attention to anything that may be happening any where else.

The only thing she has on besides the headphones is a grimace of lust! Both her hands are between her legs, pistoning a vibrator in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy. Her boobs are quivering on her chest while she works.

"Oh, God," she moans. "Do me, do me, do me, Dirk!"

She's upstairs fucking herself with a dildo, imagining that I'm fucking her, while I'm downstairs doing her Mom! If she wanted me to have sex with her all she had to do was say so! I'd have jumped at the opportunity. But instead I'm getting my jollies with her Mom while she's pleasuring herself all by herself!

Allison'g got great tits, too! Not the size of her Mom's, of course. But really nicely shaped, firm and with the most suckable, chewable nipples I've ever seen! 34-DD! Every inch of them just amazingly attractive. And that slim waist! And tight little ass. I wish I could see that ass!

As I watch Allison rolls over onto her hands and knees. Talk about wishes granted!

"Deeper, deeper, dear God, I need it deeper into my cunt! Ram it in, slam it deep into me, Dirk!" she cries.

I'm half tempted to do just that but I realize that in my present condition I couldn't do justice to the request. Carla had pulled more cum out of my balls in one afternoon than I'd ever done before. I doubted that I could spring a hard on, let alone the kind of stiff dick that Allison was so clearly in need of.

I turn away from the door and creep back down the stairs. I have every intention of making sure that Allison's fantasy will be fulfilled sooner than she might have thought!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers